• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
Wait. Is it even possible to lynch Drexel at this point? Dabuz and Gorf and stuck, chaco and I are already voting him, and FML can't vote.

Goddamnit

Vote: Drexel

@ Xatres Xatres can we have a "not voting" pool on the votecount?

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ Drexel Drexel if you are town, self-hammer please to stop this from drawing out. I'd rather not have to group request deadline reduction to tomorrow....

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ Xatres Xatres Requesting vote count pls

Also, guys...pretty obvious at this point that Drexel is lurking and avoiding posting, m'yes?

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Day 2 Continues

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Lynch Nominees

Gorf — voted by: [Bunzy]
OMG — voted by: MOD, [Gorf]
Drexel — voted by: MOD, OMG, Chaco,

[L-3]
[L-2]
[L-1]

Note Voting: Drexel, FML

Other Players

Bunzy
Chaco
FML

Deadline is August 28th, 23:59 GMT-5

Last edited:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
: V

Why do we vote? We should smash Drexel!

Ok but seriously, Drexel, if you're town, self hammer so toDay isn't a no lynch and a waste of time when you are lynched tomorrow. If you are scum self hammer and save us all 2 weeks time.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Agreed. This is stupiddddd.

@ Xatres Xatres Request One-Time Deadline Reduction to Sunday/Monday, pls.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
: V

Why do we vote? We should smash Drexel!

Ok but seriously, Drexel, if you're town, self hammer so toDay isn't a no lynch and a waste of time when you are lynched tomorrow. If you are scum self hammer and save us all 2 weeks time.
Very well.

Self-hammer!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, fwiw, might as well go ahead and full claim Drexel.

If you ever quit the lurkathon...

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
really real. If we won, then I just don't even, if we didn't, then I still don't even

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
OhHhHhHh No My RoLe Pm SaYs ThAt If FrEeZiNg WiNd Is UsEd On Me ItLl KiLl Me AnD eXpOsE mE aNd My PaRtNeR i BeTtEr KeEp My CoOl

FullMetalLynch

Nah it just role blocks you, so if your scum it'll be proven by the lack of poison tonight

FullMetalLynch

Also your partner if you were scum was already exposed in jexs , so this is a "just in case" measure

FullMetalLynch

Nah, unlike my other...2 gambits, this one, like my daykill, is real. Went with a 2-2 pattern

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
As the poison seeped away at the last of FML's strength, he conjured up what little magical energy he had left, sending a blast of freezing air in Gorf's direction. The magic-infused wind did it's work quickly, leaving Gorf stuck beneath a thick layer of ice and snow. He would not move again til morning.

<< >>

Gorf has been frozen!

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
As their second day in the tower drew to a close, the amnesiac adventurers' patience was running thing. Accusations ran rampant within the Party. Sides were taken. Threats were made. Paranoia had finally set in.

Finally, one resident of the tower seemed to stand out the most.

"You must be the one who's killing us!" one person accused, backing Drexel into a corner.

"Yes, he's the one!" another said, drawing his weapon in preparation for a final blow.

Drexel could do little else but whimper as the others attacked, a flurry of attacks leaving his body nothing more than a limp pile of flesh and scattered cloth.

With the deed done, the members of the Party began picking through the body, finding various trinkets and personal effects that once belonged to them. A spell scroll belonging to an accomplished wizard, a few bits of gold coin, and even the severed head of an adorable teddy bear. And so they came to realize that Drexel was no murderer. He was nothing more than a thief who couldn't keep his greedy fingers to himself.

The Party hung their heads in shame at the thought that they had executed one of their own, their failure underlined all the more as FML succumbed to the poison at last. They were left with two more dead bodies as the sun dipped below the western horizon, the tower descending into in darkness and gloom.

<< >>

Drexel , Wesley Faymoor, the Twilight Fox, has been lycnhed!

FML, Aurelias, Master of the Arcane, has died by poisoning!

<< >>

Night 2 begins now! Players have 48 hours to send in their Night actions.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Silence hangs over the tower as its residents awaken to another day. Clouds cluster in the sky, shifting this way and that, letting only small streaks of sunlight through. Shadows seem to multiply and fester in every corner of the stone construct, the air groaning under the weight of evil intent. Each hero awakens to find that his memories have not yet returned, and hope fades fast as they each prepare to exit their chambers to find who was attacked in the night.

Three figures appear in the main chamber, all untouched by whatever evil had plagued the residents in previous nights. The last, Gorf, still stands in the center of the chamber, the ice surrounding his body cracked and weakening. Just as the others begin to realize the truth, the ice cracks and Gorf emerges, cold but unharmed from his imprisonment.

The four residents stare at each other with suspicion. None appear to be harmed, and yet none can shake the feeling that evil is still afoot. And without escaping the darkness of the tower and the power of the amulet, they had no chance of ever regaining their memories again.

<< >>

Day 3 Begins!

No one died!

#HBC | Gorf

if anybody stopped the poison, please speak up. we can't determine whether or not there's a legitimate nk at this point and if there is, we lynch we're screwed.

#HBC | Gorf

oh my god. you're actually scum aren't you?

i guess now it's a battle of... well mental vigor.

bunz is confirmed so there's no need to pursue him. ill be rereading to confirm but it fits.

@ Dabuz Dabuz who has your vote?

vote omg

#HBC | Gorf

bunzy and chaco if gorf was town he wouldnt be tryna shed responsibility for the drex lynch. he was one of if not THE first to go after him so this **** is whack as ****

vote gorf
lmao yea i was the first. no im not tryna she'd responsibility. you're either scum tryna hardcore scramble to convince the other two or you're legitimately too stupid to realize that i copied your previous post verbatim and replaced gorf with omg.

what does the second line even mean? and what about my post at the beginning of the day provokes this?

vote gorf
it's a joke about the fact that you're tryna ml me and im tryna correctly lynch you, and the battle of mental vigor is about who's mentally strong enough to convince chaco and bunz that the other is right. if you want me to treat you like a first grader i will.

im saying it cuz you don't misread me. you know me. and you know that of the clear, the brownie townie, and me, im the easiest to ml atm. i just gotta work to prove it now.

Top Bottom