• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minecraft

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hah, I remember when my friend showed me this a month or two back. I thought it was... weird, at first. I didn't know how to create anything, and every building I made was made out of sand or dirt. It really has consumed a lot of my time now, however. Lots of potential :)

Still afraid of creepers though :scared:

POKE40

Smash Lord

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't think we have a public Smashboards server or anything like that.

Lurker guy

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to make a server? I'm booored with single player.

PS What is with all of the Panty and Stocking avatars.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
You guys could join the dedicated server I'm on.

Although there is no point until the various plugin's are updated for the beta.

If you're interested post here and I'll link you to the site.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I logged onto Minecraft and was like "I think I'm going to start a new world" but then I clicked the wrong button and went into my old world but then Minecraft wiped my old world. So I guess it worked out pretty nicely in the end.

Lurker guy

Smash Apprentice
You guys could join the dedicated server I'm on.

Although there is no point until the various plugin's are updated for the beta.

If you're interested post here and I'll link you to the site.
Is it pvp or coexist?
Monsters or no monsters?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Huzza, I've made a server. I've had a few people connect, and they haven't had any major lag issues. I'll give info on how to get to it for anyone who's interested.

Gatlin

I'm guessing this is the official Minecraft thread?

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/File:2011-07-26_18.14.06_enhanced.jpg

New enemy in Minecraft. The Enderman. Named by a fan after Slenderman
I posted this in the DRoom thread, but if you haven't read it yet, I highly suggest you do

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/8208212863/the-psychology-of-the-reticle-and-the-feeling-of
OOoo, so good. The description of them and how they attack sounds fun fun as well :bee:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Everyone should come in and join us, tpk has a bunch of mods that let us just freely build and we have alot of fun doing so.

and it's always good to see new faces :)

Gatlin

I think I might be able to join, I've been looking for a server to play on.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Server is down while TPK is asleep, I believe it goes down around 7 pm PST but up early in the morning

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man why am I always pissed when I buy a game and then later I get ****ed for buying it so early by seeing a deal like that one put up?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The first version of Minecraft 1.8 will be playable at PAX this month, I believe.

If anyone doesn't know, they are implementing a leveling systems that includes gaining XP. Also a food meter, meaning you will need to eat.

Food can be stacked to 64, but no longer DIRECTLY increases health. The most logical theory is that health slowly regenerates when the food bar is full, but there is no evidence of that.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm just starting to learn more about this game...
Made a glass house right in the cloud line. And there's a water/fish ladder going up into it. It's pretty awesome.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I bought it for my cousin and I on Sunday. Spent a whole night farming obsidian to build a portal to the Nether. Built an obsidian fortress around a pillar of lava in the middle of a lava lake. This game is awesome.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just kidding, trying to clear out a plot of land to build a cabin / mansion sort of building.

Is 75x35 too small...
Most of my buildings are 11x11

11x11x5 = 33x33x15 feet

Edit: Of course I don't build mansions, I build medieval villages

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Right now the space I cleared looks okay. My house has a foyer, an upper level I haven't touched yet, and four rooms on the first floor. I should record it something and post the video here, haha.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The first version of Minecraft 1.8 will be playable at PAX this month, I believe.

If anyone doesn't know, they are implementing a leveling systems that includes gaining XP. Also a food meter, meaning you will need to eat.

Food can be stacked to 64, but no longer DIRECTLY increases health. The most logical theory is that health slowly regenerates when the food bar is full, but there is no evidence of that.
Well, I hope the food XP meter is dependent on the gametype being played.

I'd hate to have to worry about all that ish when I'm merely building sturctures. As for survival, it makes it more interesting, as I've dealt with survival long enough to get diamond in a timely fashion. So this additions may make it more interesting, if anything.

Top Bottom