• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mind of a Murderer - Current Interview: Sovereign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exalted

Smash Lord
King of Coffee - 1 vote(s)
Supreme Clean - 1 vote(s)
Proicidal - 1 vote(s)
Barack Obama - 13576336521112688432567 vote(s)

Exalted

Smash Lord
No offense to Verm (our beloved God/Devil), but shouldn't someone more active handle this thread? Before anyone says anything, I am not implying that I'm that person.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Of the people suggested, Noob's not a Ganon main, so it's either King of Murder or me. I say we flip a coin.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Noob's not a Ganon main
That really hurts, Dirt. While it's true that I use both Puff and Ganon, I'm the figurehead of the Puff boards, and must think of the character that needs more help and representation first. We barely have a community left over there.

By all means, if you folks want to do the "mains" first, then go for it.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I wouldn't mind if Noob gets interviewed. After all, he has been around in the Ganon boards for more than one year and and he contributed in the Ganon boards longer than I did. As long as you have the heart of a Ganon main, it's alright.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I suppose. Maybe I'll pick up Jiggs. I'll need a texture for her to actually seriously do so.

And Noob, if we included you, flipping a coin to decide would be difficult. Now I suppose we could roll a 3-sided die. Whoever has one needs to do so.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You'll be leaving?! >__________________________<

Well then, t'is only right. Sovereign, prepare for the limelight!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
You'll be leaving?! >__________________________<

Well then, t'is only right. Sovereign, prepare for the limelight!
I stand ready.

And to answer your question, yes. 'Why?' you'd probably ask, because I have enlisted in the Army - National Guard. I leave for Basic Combat Training November10th.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I stand ready.

And to answer your question, yes. 'Why?' you'd probably ask, because I have enlisted in the Army - National Guard. I leave for Basic Combat Training November10th.
A manly thing indeed, although the Marines are manlier.

:034:

Reim

Smash Journeyman
We're all manlier than any soldier, who ever put his feet on this earth! For we... ARE GANON-MAINS! :ganondorf:

How do you feel about war, in general?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Good answer. :ganondorf:

So, my first inquiry of you: what inspired you to join the National Guard?

:034:
I can't say I was really inspired. I have no history of family going into any military service. Cut and dry: I simply wanted to get out of my house, and find a positive way to spend the rest of my life. The National Guard is it. On top of that, I get to travel.

We're all manlier than any soldier, who ever put his feet on this earth! For we... ARE GANON-MAINS! :ganondorf:

How do you feel about war, in general?
Simply put, the same way I do about fighting someone; If you hit me, I'm going to hit you back. If you provoke me, I'm going to retaliate. War is natural. I believe that there are some routes we can take to avoid it more often, but if need be, we must do what we have to do. I don't look forward to being on the battlefield, but I'm more than mentally prepared for it. :ganondorf:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well, we grazed upon this in my politics class today, so I feel like asking it: What is your stance on the death penalty and why?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
What's the most important thing to keep in mind when playing Ganon?

Favourite thing about him in Brawl?

Any string/combo you wanna share?

Favourite MU as Ganon?

Least favourite MU?

Favourite CV?

Who's your rival?

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?

Favourite food?

Favourite beverage?

What Mortal Kombat Character is the most similar to Ganon?

Which characters do you main & second in the following games:
Street Figther 2
Mortal Kombat 2
Mortal Combat Trilogy
Killer Instinct
King of fighters
Tekken 2 (or 3 - You can choose)
Clayfighter

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Well, we grazed upon this in my politics class today, so I feel like asking it: What is your stance on the death penalty and why?
Even with my religious background, I agree with the Death Penalty. I would much rather have a person who has taken the lives of many people be put to death, with reason, rather than allow them to sit in prison, where they still have ample opportunities to kill other people. Take one life, save a thousand.

What's the most important thing to keep in mind when playing Ganon?

Know your opponent! Most to all Ganon mains know how to use Ganon, but he is literally the only character in the game that relies on you knowing your opponent. You must watch for habits, and you must know the basics of every matchup. Without these things, you will get destroyed, every single time.

Favourite thing about him in Brawl?

His new Warlocke Punch. The winding back to unleash an immense punch of dark energy, capable of shattering reality as we see it. Verm knows all about my Warlocke Punch.

Any string/combo you wanna share?

None that you guys don't already know about. My favorite string is probably Dair - Dair - Bair. My goal as Ganon is to get my opponent off the stage as fast as possible.

Favourite MU as Ganon?

:metaknight: vs. :ganondorf:

I fought M2K in this MU in some friendlies, when VGBootcamp came to Indianapolis. Got him down to a single stock on FD, and then he two-stocked me on PS1. I got a 0% Dair, off the stage, for a OHKO. Those matches, albeit friendlies, were pretty hype. I think does work in this MU.

Least favourite MU?

:dedede: vs. :ganondorf:

It's pretty boring. You spend the entire match worrying about a chaingrab that inevitably happens, because you're big and the guy you're playing against is bigger, with a huge hammer and an equal size grab range. Need I say more?

Favourite CV?

Before the latest combo videos hit, my favorite combo video was Admiration by GameSetMatch(GimpyStyleMadness). As today stands, though, my favorite combo video is hands down, Mr. R's Messiah, by Izaw. That video, entertaining as it was and still is, taught me a lot of things, that I didn't know Marth could do.

Who's your rival?

Name search bait, activate! Excel (Oreo). This guy has been tied with me on Indiana/Kentucky's PR for 10th, and we've been working our ***** off to try and outplace one another. I believe I have the lead, as today stands, with what I have accomplished, by beating Ook in Mid-Tiers, beating Hadesblade, who moved to Indiana from Arizona, and also taking down a higher ranked member of our PR, Crash. Excel has recently beat me with Metaknight in set, and he definitely earned it, as I made him work for it.

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?

Strawberry! Cherry! And sometimes, Sherbert.

Favourite food?

Jumbalaya. This is amazing. If you don't know what it is, you should definitely look it up and get your woman(read mom for some of you guys) to hook it up for you.

Favourite beverage?

Sprite! It only makes me thirstier.

What Mortal Kombat Character is the most similar to Ganon?

Must you ask? Shao Khan, all day, everyday.

Which characters do you main & second in the following games:

Street Figther 2 - Vega & Ryu

Mortal Kombat 2 - Kung Lao & Raiden

Mortal Combat Trilogy - Kung Lao & Ermac

Killer Instinct - Orchid & Fulgore/Cinder

King of fighters - Kyo

Tekken 2 (or 3 - You can choose) - Kazuya Mishima & Jun Kazama (Jin Kazama) I stayed within this family, throughout the entire series.

Clayfighter - I may have played this, but don't really know. So I can't give you an answer.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Clayfighter (SNES) was awesome when it was released.
But you only like it if you played it as a kid.

Ickybod Clay and Bonker were my mains.
I second Bad Mr Frosty, The Blob and Blue Suede Goo.

Well, actually all characters are worth maining due to awesomeness... Except Helga >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom