• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mind of a Murderer - Current Interview: Sovereign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy

Smash Ace
I agree. That Breezy character is always disappearing from these boards, and randomly showing up for a week or so only to disappear again!

That *******.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Breezy, why do you dedicate yourself to the murderous power of the bloodthirsty Ganon?(In other words, why do you main him)

What's your biggest accomplishment as a Ganon main?

Reim

Smash Journeyman
If you woke up with 2 thumbs, on a single hand, how would you react?
What/Which genre(s) of music do you listen to?

Breezy

Smash Ace
Breezy, why do you dedicate yourself to the murderous power of the bloodthirsty Ganon?(In other words, why do you main him)
I started out playing this game for ****s and giggles, and mained Ganon back then because I liked the fact that he hit like a bus full of fat people. When I got into the competitive scene, I continued to main him because I liked the feeling of murdering people who thought I was just some scrub Ganon player, and because I had an ambition to become the best Ganon in the world. I switched to Falco for a while, because I got sick of losing, but eventually came back to Ganon, since Falco just didn't have the same feeling to me. Now, I continue to main Ganon simply because I couldn't ever see myself maining anyone else.

What's your biggest accomplishment as a Ganon main?
Quite a few accomplishments I'm proud of. One would be my 25th out of 104 placing at No Koast II, another would be winning a doubles tourney with Nappy (an amazing Snake main here in MN) at an Iowa tournament, and another would be taking a game off of Lain's ICs in pools at a tourney.

If Ganon weren't in Brawl, who would you main?
Tough to say. Probably Snake, Falco, or Mario, since I have the most fun with those three.

Wut?
EDIT:PC. Windows Vista.

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. However, Dr. Pepper is my favorite pop.

If you woke up with 2 thumbs, on a single hand, how would you react?
Depends on where they are located on my hand, if the second thumb replaced another finger, and if it was a completely functional thumb, and not just some crazy side-effect of something.

What/Which genre(s) of music do you listen to?
Favorite genre of music is rap, followed closely by ska. And before I get flamed, I don't mean rap like whats on the radio nowadays. Older **** my people like Big L and Big Pun, or current underground stuff like Army of the Pharaohs and The Demigodz.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
OS=Operating system. I was mainly thinking Mac vs PC or whatever brand, but you could also get into details like Windows 7 or whatever.

:034:

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
When are you attending to a tourney again?
Do you play Wi-Fi?
What do you think about people scamming/thrashing/underestimating Ganon?
Is there any player that you rivalize/aim towards?
Do you have any play vices? Do you think they can harm your playstyle?
What would you do if you ever won a high level tourney going Ganon only and facing his most difficult MUs? (hypothetically)
Would you ever come to North America?

Rapid Fire Round:
Name?
Age?
Location?
Likes?
Hates?
Lusts?
Controller option?
Secondary characters?
A music?
A movie?
A book?
An artist? (photography, cartoon, art, actors...)
A TV show?
An underwear color?
A woman physical appearance preference?
A quotation?
A sport?
A Street Fgihter character?
A Nintendo game or franchise?
2 ^ x + 3 ^ x = 50. Find x?

Breezy

Smash Ace
When are you attending to a tourney again?
As soon as MN gets it's monthlies going again, or there's an Iowa or Wisconsin, or possibly Illinois tourney happening that other MN smashers want to go to.

Do you play Wi-Fi?
Only for fun. Wifi is too ******** to play seriously.

What do you think about people scamming/thrashing/underestimating Ganon?
It's always going to happen. I just accept it and keep playing the game.

Is there any player that you rivalize/aim towards?
Right now I'd say my biggest "rival" is Near, a Toon Link main here in MN. We usually trade off wins in tournament, but I've beat him the last two times we played.

Do you have any play vices? Do you think they can harm your playstyle?
I attack shields too much, a habit I've been trying to get rid of recently.

What would you do if you ever won a high level tourney going Ganon only and facing his most difficult MUs? (hypothetically)
Laugh and tell he future he can start up a sympathy group.

Would you ever come to North America?
I already live in North America, champ.

Rapid Fire Round:
Name? Dylan Rincon
Age? 18
Location? Minneapolis, MN
Likes? Skating, music, kicking it with friends, camel filters, Dr. Pepper, and my headphones
Hates? Racism
Lusts? Cupcakes
Controller option? GC Controller, with R set to jump
Secondary characters? Falco
A music? Rap
A movie? The Fox and the Hound
A book? Where the Red Fern Grows
An artist? (photography, cartoon, art, actors...) Mike Mo Capaldi
A TV show? Hey Arnold
An underwear color? Black
A woman physical appearance preference? Dark features, large breasts, juicy tukus
A quotation? "Maybe next time, champ" -NaPPy
A sport? Skateboarding
A Street Fgihter character? Zangief
A Nintendo game or franchise? Monster Hunter Tri
2 ^ x + 3 ^ x = 50. Find x? 3^x = 50 - 2^x

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Forgot to edit that question...

Would you ever come to Brazil?

Also
What's with the Billy Mays texture? Most of your matches I watch you're using it. xD

Breezy

Smash Ace
Do you feel unnoticed as a great Ganon sometimes?
Only by other Ganons for some reason. Most people I have played on wifi always say that I'm one of, if not the best Ganon out there. All the MN smashers say that I'm the best Ganon. Most OoS smashers I've played say the same. Just for some reason, most other Ganons don't seem to think I'm that good.

Would you ever come to Brazil?
Yeah, probably. I like to try and experience different things.

Also
What's with the Billy Mays texture? Most of your matches I watch you're using it. xD
Dumb question. Billy Mays is the ****. I cried when I found out he passed away. But then I remember that Ganon mains me, and proceeded to murder my friend who told me.

Triple R

Smash Lord
All the MN smashers say that I'm the best Ganon.
1. Can I speak for myself? :p

Since I feel I should actually contribute since I'm here.

2. What personal strengths and weaknesses do you feel play a part in your smash game? If weaknesses, what are you or could you be doing to take care of them?

3. Gerudo -> iDA -> usmash OK string around 0%?

4. How does it make you feel that kirby can hit you with dtilt, dsmash, grounded hammer, dair, downward fsmash, stone, and copied warlock punch when he is above you on a BF platform?

Breezy

Smash Ace
1. Can I speak for myself? :p

Since I feel I should actually contribute since I'm here.
Nope. **** you :p

2. What personal strengths and weaknesses do you feel play a part in your smash game? If weaknesses, what are you or could you be doing to take care of them?
Strengths I believe I have are being able to read and find patterns pretty well, and weaknesses are attacking shields and falling into patterns sometimes.

To get rid of attacking shields, I just need to grab more. For falling into patterns, I need to mix it up more, and focus more on reaction than action.

3. Gerudo -> iDA -> usmash OK string around 0%?
iDA only works on a few characters from gerudo. Along with that, it's difficult to buffer correctly and consistently . However, if you can get the iDA on someone, you can go for the Usmash if they di away. I'm pretty sure that they'd have time to jump or airdodge before you can get out of the ending lag for the dash attack and get the Usmash out. Maybs if they airdodge and you read it you could hit 'em with it. You've got me interested now rrr, I'll have to test some shiz when I get home though.

4. How does it make you feel that kirby can hit you with dtilt, dsmash, grounded hammer, dair, downward fsmash, stone, and copied warlock punch when he is above you on a BF platform?
It makes me feel like I should stay away from underneath a platform while Kirby is on it.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
iDA only works on a few characters from gerudo. Along with that, it's difficult to buffer correctly and consistently.
Not anymore, Breezy.
Didn't you see the thread I made a couple weeks ago?
Dude, check it out!

Questions:

Most important thing to keep in mind when playing Ganon?

Favourite character as a teamate?

Favourite combo/string?

One of Ganon's moves you wouldn't be able to live witout, and why -

Ganon's hardest MU in your opinion, and why -

Favourite food? Any specific dish?

Breezy needs?

Breezy wants?

Breezy

Smash Ace
Not anymore, Breezy.
Didn't you see the thread I made a couple weeks ago?
Dude, check it out!
I did, but I completely forgot about it! I'll make sure to re-read :)

Most important thing to keep in mind when playing Ganon?
You're using a ****ty character. Accept it, get over it, murder.

Favourite character as a teamate?
Snake, Mario, Kirby, Ike, Falcon and Ness. Probably just Because those are the teams I've played in the most.

Favourite combo/string?
This one: http://www.youtube.com/user/WonderBreezy?feature=mhum#p/a/f/0/PkpekoGbwro

Lawl. I really like Stomp -> Gerudo -> Jab -> Read a spotdodge -> Stutter step Fsmash.

One of Ganon's moves you wouldn't be able to live witout, and why -
Utilt. It's just too ****ing sweet to murder someone with it.

Ganon's hardest MU in your opinion, and why -
I'd say it's Olimar. That **** is just stupid. His pivot grab, Fsmash and Usmash make it soooooooo hard to approach, and his Pikmin toss makes it so we have to approach unless we have a stock lead, so unless you get some ridiculous string that ends in death on him (which I actually don't think is that hard once we get in, but again, it's ridiculously difficult) early in the game, we're pretty much ****ed.

Favourite food? Any specific dish?
My favorite food is easily Mexican food. Authentic Mexican food. Like straight out of mi Abuela kitchen authentic. Favorite dish is sopa. It's sort of a Mexican spaghetti, I guess you could say.

Breezy needs?
A meeting.

Breezy wants?
A cig, a bag of Trolli Sour Gummi Worms, and a new deck.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
One day you wake up as Ganondorf. What will you do?

Do you think Ganon's placement in the tier list is justified?

What does your account name stand for?

Breezy

Smash Ace

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If I have 5 Ganondorfs, and take 2 Ganondorfs away, how many Ganondorfs, in your opinion, do I now have?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I vote for Exalted.
Honestly were running out of members anyway sometime so youll come up eventually lol
I think we should just let an interview take a week or a stale time so that we at least have something to base it on before the thread dies cause theres nothing to hang on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom