• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mind of a Murderer - Current Interview: Sovereign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
How much awesomeness it the Bowser boards combo video gonna be?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Sup Bahamut.
Sup Mike! o/

Do you think Ganondorf is the manliest character in Brawl? Why?
Do you have any doubts? He's the manliest by lack of concurrence.

If so, who's the second?
Bowser. Manly lizard is manly. :)
Followed by Snake and C.Falcon.

Are you a pro or anti ban concerning the Meta Knight issue?
In fact I'm very split in that matter. While there ARE reasons to ban MK, I think it would ruin the actual smash scenario around the world. Many people would quit playing, many other characters would get "broken" with time without their worst MU... So I'm a little more on the anti ban side.

Zigsta said:
How much awesomeness it the Bowser boards combo video gonna be?
I would main Bowser just by watching that video! :O
Royal blue. :]

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Why did you choose to main Ganondorf?

What's your favourite colour?

One day you wake up as Ganondorf. What will you do?

Brazil is a nice country, right?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Why did you choose to main Ganondorf?
Like most of us, I like to play while having fun at the same time. Ganondorf provides the best time while playing Brawl, IMO. Also, I wouldn't be as well known as I am if I were another MK mainer instead of the only Ganondorf in Brazil.

What's your favourite colour?
For Ganon is the Blue one and a very sexy Purple texture I LOVE to use. Overal it's Royal Blue, the color of Kings.

One day you wake up as Ganondorf. What will you do?
I would make a dragon of my beard and mount him and then become the king of the world.

Brazil is a nice country, right?
In Smash terms, it's a very competitive, friendly and active scenario. I dare to say that it's better than Japan or England in some terms. As a country overal it's also very good, but there's too much crime, political corruption and violence, unfortunately. :\
If Ganon wasn't in Brawl, who would you main?

:034:
I would main either Samus or Peach or Bowser. These three are my favourite characters in the game besides Ganondorf.

Meeledorf or Brawldorf?
While Meleedorf is better than Brawldorf, I prefer Brawldorf for not being just an half ***** copy of Falcon. >_>

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
People who played you definitely think you're a very skilled player. Do you think you could rank well in a tourney if you went to USA?
Nintendo hates our love and doesn't let us consumate it on Wi-Fi. Leave a message to them.
What does your nickname REALLY stands for?
What do you think about people scamming/thrashing/underestimating Ganon?
Is there any player that you rivalize/aim towards?
Do you have any play vices? Do you think they can harm your playstyle?
What would you do if you ever won a high level tourney going Ganon only and facing his most difficult MUs? (hypothetically)
Would you ever come to North America?

Rapid Fire Round:
Name?
Age?
Location?
Likes?
Hates?
Lusts?
Controller option?
Secondary characters?
A music?
A movie?
A book?
An artist? (photography, cartoon, art, actors...)
A TV show?
An underwear color?
A woman physical appearance preference?
A quotation?
A sport?
A Street Fgihter character?
A Nintendo game or franchise?
2 ^ x + 3 ^ x = 50. Find x? :rolleyes:

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
-would you do dittos with me despite massive lag?
i can't play online anymore, but if i ever get to play again, of course i would! :]

-rock, paper or scissors?
paper in the first round, scissors in the next two.
people who played you definitely think you're a very skilled player. Do you think you could rank well in a tourney if you went to usa?
they think? Lol. I can't leave last place around here. Doubt i would get somewhere in usa.

nintendo hates our love and doesn't let us consumate it on wi-fi. Leave a message to them.
what can i say? It's life. If it were fair, i would be rich by winning tourneys as ganon.

what does your nickname really stands for?
bahamut is the dragon king in final fantasy franchises. I love dragons and kingship. 7 is my lucky number.

what do you think about people scamming/thrashing/underestimating ganon?
they're right, but it really pisses me off. Unless i get better, i can't make them shut their mouths... -.-

is there any player that you rivalize/aim towards?
first off, there's the brazilian mvp, chaudgobay. I play him a lot and i want to beat him in a serious match. Afterwards, i think i would be motivated enough to even position well in a tourney.

do you have any play vices? Do you think they can harm your playstyle?
many. The worst one is clashing too much with the opponents moves. I don't have patience or cool to wait for the opponent to act and then punish him... I jus tplay like a mad cow. =(

what would you do if you ever won a high level tourney going ganon only and facing his most difficult mus? (hypothetically)
i would kill god.

would you ever come to north america?
really want to go there to start working on the gnomon workshop. Maybe, if everything goes as i'm planning, i'll be there in 2 years.

rapid fire round:
Name?lucas stefanini teixeira pinto
age?17
location?sao paulo, brazil
likes?games, manga, drawing and hanging around with friends.
hates?rainy days, half-brained people, politicians and my own poverty.
lusts?swimsuit women.
controller option?gc controller. B for jump, y for special, x for grab. Tap off.
secondary characters?currently training snake and wario. Play as samus and peach as well.
a music?canon in d - patchbell and all mods and mixes, mainly canon rock.
a movie?"fantasia 2000" and "the mists of avalon". Recently "how to train your dragon".
a book?"the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"
an artist? (photography, cartoon, art, actors...)mario freire, watercolor brazilian artist.
a tv show?house
an underwear color?white.
a woman physical appearance preference?big breats, long hair, short height.
a quotation?"'impossible' is the excuse used by those who already gave up."
a sport?football. Lineman ftw!
a street fgihter character?m.bison and cammy.
a nintendo game or franchise?i really like metroid prime games, smash, pokémon classics. Also, really love final fantasy and wow.
2 ^ x + 3 ^ x = 50. Find x?0 or 1, like everything else you don't have any idea about how to solve.
royal blueeeeeeeeeeee!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Favourite Combo Vid?
"Getting away with Murder", by Z1gma (<3)
Pshhhhhh, you're awesome, Baha.

btw, we almost have the same name: ' Stefanini & Stefan ~ '
Tag Team Name potential much? I think so.

Sound more like a Cooking Show, though.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
How's Brazil for a livin'?
Cake or pie?
Star Wars or Star Trek?
If you woke up one day and your parents were Asian, how would you react? (Not you, just your parents)

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
If you woke up one day and your parents were Asian, how would you react? (Not you, just your parents)
I can imagine waking up and my parents are suddenly danish.

No more 'Korv med bröd' for me.
Only 'Pölse' :/

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
How's Brazil for a livin'?
It isn't that great. Payment around here is very low. I can muster almost US$ 300 per month. This can barely pay all my bills (the only one is my credit card, but w/e). But the good thing is that work journey is only 8 hours/day, so it's not very tiring. Also, the weather is pretty nice and it helps you rest a little. The worst part is the car traffic. It's just like New York in that way.

Cake or pie?
Brazil isn't a very good pie making country so I don't like it that much. Cake FTW. Black Forest Cake is so full of win!

Star Wars or Star Trek?
I like both a bit, but, honestly speaking, I'm not a fan of either. I like more medieval stuff. :X

I'm doing Japanese classes, so it would be so **** good for conversation training.
Love you guys! <3

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Your opinion on Ganon's quest for world domination?
Ganondorf is quite a bad evil planner.

All he has to do to conquer the world is pick MK, tornado all over everything and then murder MK and pick him again if someone ever defies him.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
What do you think is ganon's most underrated move?
Whats the highest percentage you have lived with ganon?
Krispy Kreme or Dunkin donuts?(This will decide if i like you or not, so choose wisely)
Hard or Soft tacos?
Best cheese?
Do you think bad lag hinders ganon more than others or not?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
What do you think is ganon's most underrated move?
DSmash. Even if it's very bad, it can really save your skin sometimes.

Whats the highest percentage you have lived with ganon?
Once, against a Sonic player, I lives up to exact 312%. It was in a tourney pools, so I didn't saved the replay. :(

Krispy Kreme or Dunkin donuts?(This will decide if i like you or not, so choose wisely)
We don't have Krispy Kreme here on Brazil and DD isn't popular either, altho I've eaten donuts once. It's really good. :)

Hard or Soft tacos?
Mexican food isn't popular EITHER! But I preffer Soft Tacos. :9

Best cheese?
Hmmm... hard to pic. I just don't like cheddar, but normal "mussarela" cheese is very good.

Do you think bad lag hinders ganon more than others or not?
In fact, it hinders every character in some way. I don't think Ganon gets the worst of all, but it sure hurts him a ton. More than MK, that it. :X
My WoW Death Knight just quited the starting area. Best starting area in the game.

BBQTV

Smash Master
do have you hate for people who wear green hats and use swords?

what do you do when confronted with one of them?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
do have you hate for people who wear green hats and use swords?

what do you do when confronted with one of them?
1. I like green and I like swords.
2. I lose to both of them. Green is unplayable, IMO. Swords are manageable, but I lack experience with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom