• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Milln won't update for 2 weeks. D:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
[21:15] NonBlackShadow: My motherboard is fried and I won't be online for about two weeks and tell the Lucario boards for me.
[21:16] Kitamerby: ...Oh crap.
[21:16] Kitamerby: Alright.
[21:16] Kitamerby: Hope everything works out.
[21:16] NonBlackShadow: Thanks.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
ok that was hella funny and ya i that having over 450 pokemons is too much... pokemon is getting as low as digimon tier

I hope Milln's cpu recover from his motherboard death

Timbers

check me out
I'm pretty sure I can name all of first gen.

No idea on most of the second gen, though. I know Blaziken, Espeon, and Umbreon lol. Rest are fuzzy.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
I can name off the full original 151 Pokemon, though the Pokemon Rap from the original television series might have something to do with it.

Oh, and it seems we have now answered the age-old question of how long the Lucario boards can stay on topic: 6 posts!

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I'm glad there's more than 151, or else Lucario wouldn't have existed! But no way I'll ever be able to name all 493 lollz, or even the 151. My memory suxx.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I'm glad there's more than 151, or else Lucario wouldn't have existed! But no way I'll ever be able to name all 493 lollz, or even the 151. My memory suxx.

My memory's good enough, (because I only lerneed them a hundred at a time over the course of a 50 hour game) but I never quite understood the pronunciations. For years I pronounced Plusle as Pulse-Ayeee.

random_bob

Smash Cadet
Blaziken was actually the coolest of all the starter pokemon for 3rd gen, probably coolest pokemon of that entire generation of pokemon, cant be sure, those are the ones i have a hard time remembering.

PSYCHE

Smash Apprentice
1st gen for life! Red and Blue were so awesome!

I suppose Silver was pretty good too, though.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman

This is very true. But the trade-off is that we also got pokemon like Lileep.

I count 8-things wrong with this pokemon. Rofl... Seriously, who the
bleep!
came up with this?

Edit: For anyone curious, this is a REAL Pokemon. I did not make this up...Or draw it, lol.

Top Bottom