• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Just look at my friendships, and yes they are all legitimate. Feel like crawling into a hole now, dont you? I bet u do

Papa+Stone

But its a real friend though right? I have real friends, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
After this long wait I hope we get more than one character reveal, but you never know. Is it too much to ask for a newcomer?

Papa+Stone

If its ridley then yes i hope he contracts testicular cancer so he spends all his money on healing and he wont have any money left to buy a spot onthe roster but this is just my opinion

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Testicular Cancer awareness day was not too long ago. As much as I wish every male was castrated at birth, I still wouldn't joke about cancer or wish anyone contracted it. Fictional or not.

Papa+Stone

See kids, this is why you never trust women, they want to cut off your weiner and hang it on the wall as a trophy

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if tomorrow will be one of those days that starts off with a dud picture and then a REAL one.

kidwitdaface

Smash Cadet
Papa, I'm just going to advise you to be a little less arrogant before somebody makes you look reeeaaalllly stupid on here. Trust me, I'm just trying to work a little prevention magic here, there's better ways to get your point across than saying "project m is better than smash 4, smash 4 sucks rob is obscure so he's **** look at these nintendards I'm saying this with my opinion so it must be true", and if you're only acting like this because you have real friends and you don't care, then go talk to your real friends.

I wasn't as disappointed with today's pic as much as I was yesterday, at least we seen a new kart. The whole detach thing I kind of picked up on already, but the new kart saved me. Can't wait for this direct, for the first time in a while I'm expecting, not just hoping.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
what would olimar being in the photo have anything to do with tomorrow....
It's just a running gag that when Olimar is in a boring picture with nothing special in it before a Direct we get a reveal. It happened with both Luigi and Sonic, so yeah, Olimar is Sakurai's filler :p

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
If Olimar comes out and sees his shadow, that means a character reveal later that day, at least that's what the legends say.

"Introducing palette swaps! There was never an evil black-wearing Olimar before, but we felt he needed it. Look at them side-by-side!"

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
well then, tomorrow won't have anything good, olimar isn't in today's pic :troll:
The catch is that Olimar has to be on the website the same day as the Direct. We'd get 2 pictures then, one of Olimar doing jack**** and later when the Direct goes on and reveals something new the Olimar picture will be replaced. We'll see if the legacy can keep up tommorow.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Big gap between Marth announcement and Nintendo direct?

RIDLEY FREAKIN CONFIRMED!!!!1 :troll:
Woah there, the gap might have been big, but not Ridley BIG.

In comparison, let's say that ordinary big is this big:

<-------->

Ridley BIG is like, this big:

<----------------------------------------->

Learn2Ridz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom