• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
In any case I have my reaction videos ready for what's announced

Either
or

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
While today's pic was boring, is good to know theres at least one little refercence of phantom hourglass, for me a Zelda fan that game was unplayable, but the reference it's good.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Hopefully the Nintendo Direct tomorrow brings us a reveal, character or not, just something about Smash. Dying laughing at these Olimar posts haha, too true.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
This train actually gives me a idea. Character specific adventures in smash 4. Toon Links adventure could be him on his train heading towards new lands and such. The train acts like a break area of sorts and the shop on it could sell him items like food and hearts.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace

Hey whats going on in here *reads a few posts* yup, a bunch of delusioned nintentards rubbing their nips to character rumors and nintendo directs. Look, sakurai doesnt even care about you and hes not going to give you anything this christmas. Your christmas is going to suck, your character ideas suck, your faces suck(my balls) give it up already. If you really wanted to play a game with good original characters, good mechanics, good graphics then you shouldve been praising project m instead, leagues better than this trainwreck (project m 3.0 has roy>megaman) but dont expect reasonable project m fans to listen to your terrible ideas. If you want to play this asian made disgrace to smash bros then thats fine, just dont diludebyourself into thinking people care about you because any true gamer understands that project m is better

I am still just one of those people that feels no hype for anything that is supposed to be coming soon. The only time I feel hype is when I know what's going to happen next. So in other words I feel no hype for SSB4 because I still have no idea whats coming much less a launch date. I am a casual competitive player of Smash. I like to play Smash competitively and fiercely without having to worry about mastering teching, L-cancelling, wavedashing, super amazing DI, etc. so yes there is a mid-ground between casual and competitive in case you guys don't know. I like to sit back and enjoy playing a game, get really really good at it without having to overanalyze it and do all these sick moves tourney players spend their lives searching for instead of getting laid (which a lot of them really need because of how uppity and they are).
I honestly think a person enjoys a game more when they just play it with friends and have a grandy old time kicking each others ass, rather than obsessing over tier lists, DLC, upgrading, special techniques etc.
Face it the more you think about something, the less you enjoy it and the more you want to write a book about it. And everyone hates books that are written by people who think their top sh*t.
Now I have college homework to get back to. Have a nice day yall!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well I won't be up at 8am. So I look forward to waking up a couple of hours later and finding out how hype or unhype the direct ended up being.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm lucky because the Direct is on the second day of my school holidays.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I've got a late start tomorrow, which means that, instead of waking up at the crack of dawn and getting ready for school, I can watch at least 15 minutes of the Direct before leaving for school!

And then check Smashboards once I get to school. Life is good.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
If you answer this question correctly then you are a true gamer.
What resonates with you more?

This:

OR THIS:

Sorry I have to get so philosophical with you guys. I know no one likes that. I just really hate it when people reply to everyone else in a demeaning way. Like that papastone did.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
i hope we just get another trailer or something which i highly doubt.... they should reveal metaknight, wario, zss, falcon and ness and yoshi lmao

Keeshu

Smash Ace
If you answer this question correctly then you are a true gamer.
What resonates with you more?

This:

OR THIS:

Sorry I have to get so philosophical with you guys. I know no one likes that. I just really hate it when people reply to everyone else in a demeaning way. Like that papastone did.

I suddenly have the urge to play Bowser (and Kirby+Pichu).

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Emphasis on evil. Imagine as french mustache and red eyes, as well as only White Pikmin. There you have Olimar's evil twin, Marlio!
His name IS an anagram for Mario with an L for Luigi thrown in, so I'm not sure.
That reminds me, are you familiar with the origin of Pikmin? (see DYKG)

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Remember don't hype yourself to much for tomorrow guys.
You forget, sir, hype is not inherently presumptuous. I can hype all day with the most boring daily pictures and have no consequences besides getting burned out.

I do think that, since the Nintendo Direct focuses on Spring games, we will get some big news about things and stuff and something nobody will expect ohohoho.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Hello ladies. I apologize for the lack of updates and the broken images. I'm currently posting from my phone because ever since the Cloud Flare stuff, my computer hasn't been really loading the site properly. Also this inactivity is a result of working for Disney World during the holidays day 6 of 16 in a row! I did this to myself, don't worry). So I'll try to update as soon as I can! I apologize again!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hello ladies. I apologize for the lack of updates and the broken images. I'm currently posting from my phone because ever since the Cloud Flare stuff, my computer hasn't been really loading the site properly. Also this inactivity is a result of working for Disney World during the holidays day 6 of 16 in a row! I did this to myself, don't worry). So I'll try to update as soon as I can! I apologize again!
Don't worry we are patient for me

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Okay, so, since we're almost certainly getting something in the Direct tomorrow, what with Sakurai tweeting twice about it, we'll probably be settling for some s***pic tonight. But given the circumstances, that's acceptable enough.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Okay, so, since we're almost certainly getting something in the Direct tomorrow, what with Sakurai tweeting twice about it, we'll probably be settling for some s***pic tonight. But given the circumstances, that's acceptable enough.
So will peoplle be expecting a picture of Olimar then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom