• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
But so far, every update is something new, and not meaningless...

Just because something is new =/= it's exciting.

I could take daily pictures of different blades of grass. Doesn't change the fact the the stuff I'm taking pics of are boring as ****.

This game has been in development for a **** ton of time now, we're approaching Christmas, and we still have yet to see any new characters since the reveal trailer.

Getting tired of these BS filler updates. I want something exciting. I JUST WANT TO BE HYPED DAMN IT!!!

*goes and cries in corner until tomorrow's update*

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Just because something is new =/= it's exciting.

I could take daily pictures of different blades of grass. Doesn't change the fact the the stuff I'm taking pics of are boring as ****.

This game has been in development for a **** ton of time now, we're approaching Christmas, and we still have yet to see any new characters since the reveal trailer.

Getting tired of these BS filler updates. I want something exciting. I JUST WANT TO BE HYPED DAMN IT!!!

*goes and cries in corner until tomorrow's update*

Here, take some apple juice.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
No offense to anyone in particular, but I really wish people would stop stressing how long it's been since a character has been revealed and going on about how it's been "the longest wait yet," etc. Really, did I miss the part where Sakurai agreed to reveal one character per specific time-frame that the fandom has decided upon based on factors that mean absolutely nothing? Has everyone forgotten about the wait between Dedede and Olimar? We could go two and a half months, like then, or it could be longer. Or it could be tomorrow. We could get Luigi's nose from now until release. Sakurai doesn't even really owe us that, he just has to make the game. So quit acting so entitled, you whippersnappers! And get off my lawn! ...Wait, where am I, again???

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
if you aren't hyped that's your problem. personally i think all these little reveals we've been getting this December are great and i'd venture to say that overall we've gotten more new stuff in December than any prior month

D

Deleted member

@RhymeswithEmpty:

There is one thing we're entitled to.

In GLORIOUS HD. All day, every day. Luigi's Nose has some BIG competition.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Hopefully Wario will be bigger and badder in this next game. He was more short and stubby than he should've been in Brawl.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
We might get a few characters in succession soon, if he reveals someone this week to break the drought, a Zelda character on the 26th for ALBW and then on the 11th of Jan, Kirby Triple Deluxe comes out in Japan. Fingers crossed for:

18th, 19th or 20th: random character reveal.
26th: Zelda
11th: Meta-Knight or (and most likely, as he plays a key role after being kidnapped) Dedede.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Not to sound ungrateful... But stage details such as the Train's detaching wagons is something that I didn't need to know as I already knew it would happen. Any self respecting train stage does this. :/

The platform above the train, however, did surprise me.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I actually played spirt tracks. Would. Be cool if those boar/pig things that tried ramming into your train were stage hazards...

Espio264

Smash Ace
The character drought is a lie! You guys just haven't been scrolling down far enough.

Picture 2(2).png

(By the way, this is fake, don't ruin the chair you're sitting in. I just had some photoshop fun this weekend.)

For the sake of hype.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't know how I feel about the last two updates. They're technically new but it's stuff that most of us already guessed. Anyways, the tension's rising as now we've gone 40 days without a character update. Who will break the silence? Also...

When's that Nintendo Direct coming already?!

Add in: Apparently tomorrow...

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Hey whats going on in here *reads a few posts* yup, a bunch of delusioned nintentards rubbing their nips to character rumors and nintendo directs. Look, sakurai doesnt even care about you and hes not going to give you anything this christmas. Your christmas is going to suck, your character ideas suck, your faces suck(my balls) give it up already. If you really wanted to play a game with good original characters, good mechanics, good graphics then you shouldve been praising project m instead, leagues better than this trainwreck (project m 3.0 has roy>megaman) but dont expect reasonable project m fans to listen to your terrible ideas. If you want to play this asian made disgrace to smash bros then thats fine, just dont diludebyourself into thinking people care about you because any true gamer understands that project m is better

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I think it'll be a while longer before we get a new character reveal, since there's been more interesting screenshots lately. I'm guessing it'll be a few weeks before we get the next character.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I think it'll be a while longer before we get a new character reveal, since there's been more interesting screenshots lately. I'm guessing it'll be a few weeks before we get the next character.
Yeah, the last screenshots were sooo interesting...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
No offense to anyone in particular, but I really wish people would stop stressing how long it's been since a character has been revealed and going on about how it's been "the longest wait yet," etc. Really, did I miss the part where Sakurai agreed to reveal one character per specific time-frame that the fandom has decided upon based on factors that mean absolutely nothing? Has everyone forgotten about the wait between Dedede and Olimar? We could go two and a half months, like then, or it could be longer. Or it could be tomorrow. We could get Luigi's nose from now until release. Sakurai doesn't even really owe us that, he just has to make the game. So quit acting so entitled, you whippersnappers! And get off my lawn! ...Wait, where am I, again???
Agreed. I've been staying away from Smashboards primarily because of all the whining.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Wait a moment...the Nintendo Direct says Spring,do you still think we will have Smash related information?
The Directs with Sonic and Luigi also said they were focused on titles only coming out in 2013. There's always the chance that we're getting a Smash reveal if it co-relates with what's being talked about in the Direct. In this case they'll likely be talking about Mario Kart, DKC:TF, Kirby, and other things, so we could always see a Diddy Kong, Dedede or Meta Knight reveal.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The Directs with Sonic and Luigi also said they were focused on titles only coming out in 2013. There's always the chance that we're getting a Smash reveal if it co-relates with what's being talked about in the Direct. In this case they'll likely be talking about Mario Kart, DKC:TF, Kirby, and other things, so we could always see a Diddy Kong, Dedede or Meta Knight reveal.
Well, let's hope for the best, and plan for the worst!

*Ducks in cover from upcoming whining*

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hype mode ON.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
By the way since it's very likely we get the next character tomorrow

My prediction of who it will be is R.O.B or a newcomer

The reason for rob is playing sakurais unpredictable game. Same with the newcomer

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Spring releases only? D'awwww. I want more info on SMT X FE...

Oh well. Inb4 tonight's picture will have Olimar. If so, all of the planets will be perfectly aligned...

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Rob is unglier than the i robot robot, and the fact that hes obscure to begin sith shows how people will gravitate towards anything as long as nobody else is, even an uglyass lego wall e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom