• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I always do my best to keep my expectations low. Every now and then something will set me off and I expect a character reveal.

That being said, as it's our longest wait since a character reveal yet, Sakurai is planning something.. it's just a question of when.
Gotta build up dat Super Mushroom reveal hype

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
From the sounds of the release date talk going on in another thread, it sounds like while we won't have a Spring release, but we will def have a 2014 release and not early 2015 release. That being said, Sakurai gotta really get the hype train going eventually, and with how much of a drought we're having (although we have got a lot of new info) and it being the end of the year, we may be approaching that point. I kinda like how long this wait is though. Everyday keeps me in suspense.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
ItHwillIdefinitelyDreleaseDinE2014,Nthough;MSakuraiEclarifiedSthat.SItAisGjustEaSmatterRofOwhenCinK2014.

...I went a little overboard there, haha. If you quote this and see the above message, please feel free to delete it, and this, from the quote, haha.

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
I'll take your word for it. I'm not going to watch any episodes of it anytime soon.
If you're worried about your sexuality (assuming you're male), the first few episodes (they're very short) are mostly about three girls beating each other up and force-stripping each other. I wouldn't recommend it, though. Bizarre.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If you're worried about your sexuality (assuming you're male), the first few episodes (they're very short) are mostly about three girls beating each other up and force-stripping each other. I wouldn't recommend it, though. Bizarre.
Yeah, I'm male.

Not entirely what I'm worried about though. That gif alone was enough to tell me that the anime it's from would be bizarre in general.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
From the sounds of the release date talk going on in another thread, it sounds like while we won't have a Spring release, but we will def have a 2014 release and not early 2015 release. That being said, Sakurai gotta really get the hype train going eventually, and with how much of a drought we're having (although we have got a lot of new info) and it being the end of the year, we may be approaching that point. I kinda like how long this wait is though. Everyday keeps me in suspense.
I really thought with updates picking up we would have a early release date, is there any chance?

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
i feel like itll be the galaxy stage tonight, maybe a character reveal tomorrow or thursday.

majora_787

Smash Hero
My liking of trains was not wrong it seems.

The spirit train stage seems surprisingly active. I guess it is sort of like Big Blue then. Nifty.

D

Deleted member

The Linebeck Trading Company is being transported for some reason?

Linebeck confirmed! :awesome:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The Linebeck Trading Company is being transported for some reason?

Linebeck confirmed! :awesome:
For some reason, Linebeck is one of my favourite Zelda characters.

In relation to the picture

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Linebeck eh?

Part of me would be more excited if we had a character revealed already...

The drought in characters is making me less happy about all of these neat updates...

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Linebeck eh?

Part of me would be more excited if we had a character revealed already...

The drought in characters is making me less happy about all of these neat updates...
It actually pumps me up more. It's never been this long before, so you just know it could come anyday.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, we know now that Conductor Link wasn't just put there to throw us off as misdirection.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Thursday seems to be the day for character reveals. If it isn't on thursday then I won't predict anymore and i'll go sit in a corner crying.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I see three possibilities...

1. Sakurai is holding back a character until the next Nintendo Direct, where it will be revealed then. If that's the case, I expect either a Newcomer or a high profile veteran like :mewtwopm:,:roypm:, or:snake:.
2. Sakurai is holding back until the 26th so that he can reveal Zelda for the Japanese release date of A Link Between Worlds. But if that's the case, why not release a character in between to avoid a drought like he did with Peach for the drought of Luigi and Toon Link?
3. Sakurai is gonna do something unpredictable. As is his talent.

Thoughts?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm guessing the character reveal is being saved for ALBW's Japanese release or a Nintendo Direct, though the latter seems a bit unlikely at this point, so I'm guessing we're going to have to wait for the 26th.

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
^that is what i've thought this entire time

mind you, i've still dared to hope a reveal will happen earlier.

i just really want to see my main, zelda, again

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
But so far, every update is something new, and not meaningless...
If the icing to December's cake is a newcomer at the very end, then bravo Sakurai, bravo

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Obviously Snake is gonna be revealed in a Nintendo Direct just like Sonic has. Mewtwo probably too...though I wouldn't be surprised if he was just revealed on a random day. But still...i'm expecting a character this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom