• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Please stop talking about Lady Palutena. You're all hyping me up. I will cry tears of joy if she gets revealed. And I'm excited to see how Zelda looks.

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
If Wario is returning, I can't wait to see him, personally. Definitely one of my favourite, of all time, Nintendo characters whether he be in Warioware, Wario Land or as a Mario side character. Not only that, but he was definitely one of my favourite new characters in Brawl that was worth every amount of hype I had towards him.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
If Wario is returning, I can't wait to see him, personally. Definitely one of my favourite, of all time, Nintendo characters whether he be in Warioware, Wario Land or as a Mario side character. Not only that, but he was definitely one of my favourite new characters in Brawl that was worth every amount of hype I had towards him.
Mario is a pansy compared to Wario. Always liked Wario. My excitement to play as him in Mario 64 DS couldn't be contained. Speaking of Wario- Good Feel needs to work on another Wario Land game. WLSI was such a fantastic game.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Yellow devil looking mad overpowered, and all you haters are saying ridley is too big -.-

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Always you guys with the character reveals every day.

It's gonna be something though, he's been giving us information lately. Maybe an item, maybe a stage, maybe a new move. I think a new move because we haven't seen one in a bit

But I don't think character. Not yet.

...Prove me wrong though!

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
What are heck are you talking about is mewtwo reveal tomorrow or something there's no proof that will happen tomorrow
It's a joke. I don't really believe Mewtwo will be confirmed, or any character for that matter. I was poking fun at the Midnight Hype Train that seems to chug past every so often on this thread.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
If it makes you feel better, I laughed at that gif, I didn't squirm like most people. So no, your not surrounded by babies.
After the first time through, I couldn't stop laughing, and I actually thought it was pretty funny - I just didn't edit that into my post because people kept liking it. Don't hurt me. I'm horrible, haha, but don't hurt me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't really think it's funny, but I'm not disturbed by it. I just think it's really, really weird.

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone know what anime the gif is from?

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
There are so much veteran characters Sakurai could reveal, but something tells me he's just going to go for the least interesting one.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Mild research reveals it as Plastic Nee-san. I watched some eps just now, and it's really bizarre.
I just looked it up on Google images. I'm half disturbed, half use to what I just saw.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mild research reveals it as Plastic Nee-san. I watched some eps just now, and it's really bizarre.
I'll take your word for it. I'm not going to watch any episodes of it anytime soon.

On topic, I'm still keeping my expectations low.

A Pokemon character, ANY of them (Mewtwo or Jigglypuff in particular) would get me hyped.

And Captain Falcon would probably get me so hyped that I might not even be able to catch any sleep tonight.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'll take your word for it. I'm not going to watch any episodes of it anytime soon.

On topic, I'm still keeping my expectations low.

A Pokemon character, ANY of them (Mewtwo or Jigglypuff in particular) would get me hyped.

And Captain Falcon would probably get me so hyped that I might not even be able to catch any sleep tonight.
I always do my best to keep my expectations low. Every now and then something will set me off and I expect a character reveal.

That being said, as it's our longest wait since a character reveal yet, Sakurai is planning something.. it's just a question of when.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I always do my best to keep my expectations low. Every now and then something will set me off and I expect a character reveal.

That being said, as it's our longest wait since a character reveal yet, Sakurai is planning something.. it's just a question of when.
I'd be very shocked if we do not get a reveal at all this month as it will be the first month after June where we didn't get at least one reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom