• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
The time he gave was 23:00 - which, if I'm reading correctly, is when he updates the website with the daily pic. Perhaps we're getting a twofer, and he's gonna reveal a veteran before in anticipation for the newcomer in the Direct? If so, I really do wonder now if it's gonna be Zelda/Palutena, both because of the anniversary/ALBW release, but also because Zelda (and maybe Peach too) plays a part in Palutena's reveal cinematic. That actually wouldn't surprise me at all.

Welp, now I'm hyped. Somebody shoot me with a dose of low-expectations before it's t- IT'S TOO LATE. PLZ

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
The time he gave was 23:00 - which, if I'm reading correctly, is when he updates the website with the daily pic. Perhaps we're getting a twofer, and he's gonna reveal a veteran before in anticipation for the newcomer in the Direct? If so, I really do wonder now if it's gonna be Zelda/Palutena, both because of the anniversary/ALBW release, but also because Zelda (and maybe Peach too) plays a part in Palutena's reveal cinematic. That actually wouldn't surprise me at all.

Welp, now I'm hyped. Somebody shoot me with a dose of low-expectations before it's t- IT'S TOO LATE. PLZ
Wait, time for what exactly? What did he even say? He only mentioned the Nintendo Direct in his tweet, which happens tomorrow morning.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Wait, time for what exactly?
In one of his tweets, he referenced a time, that time being 23:00. I may have misread and it's referring to the time the Direct starts rather than when he generally posts the Daily Pictures (9 AM EST vs. 2 AM EST). a Translation of his tweet was posted in the Roster Prediction Thread but I don't have it up atm.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
Debating whether or not I should stay up for the pic, since I'll be up early watching the direct tomorrow...

majora_787

Smash Hero
I definitely won't be up that early. So I'll just see what happens when 1am rolls around and then go off to sleep.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I really should go to bed; odds are it's going to be a filler to hold over until the direct.

But...I don't want to...
Good, I thought I was the only one that couldn't sleep because of the hype. :D

EDIT I JUST SAW SOMEONE POST THE BEST HYPE TRAIN GIF OF ALL TIME IN NEOGAF. Thought i'd share it.

This gif is too good.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well....

It's safe to say one of two things.

1. We're getting a newcomer!
2. We're getting a high profile veteran like :mewtwopm:,:roypm: or:snake:.

What do you think people?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well....

It's safe to say one of two things.

1. We're getting a newcomer!
2. We're getting a high profile veteran like :mewtwopm:,:roypm: or:snake:.

What do you think people?
We could just get a a character that relates to something else in the Direct. We got Luigi when they were talking about the Year of Luigi and we got Sonic when they were talking about the exclusive Sonic games.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What's making this direct any different from the others?
DAT TWITTER COMMENT!

We could just get a a character that relates to something else in the Direct. We got Luigi when they were talking about the Year of Luigi and we got Sonic when they were talking about the exclusive Sonic games.
Yes... But those were both instances of high profile veterans. My point still stands.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I want a new trailer too tho.

I've been patient for 5 months. I'd like to see a new trailer now. Plz Sakurai?

The more actual footage for this game, the better IMO

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just realized something.

I'm gonna have to sleep before I can see the direct...

****!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
What's making this direct any different from the others?
Its showing spring 2014 titles and others, we'll get to see moar MK8 and stuff, that sounds pretty hype to me.

Plus sakurai tweeted it, usually when he does that its because one of his games is shown in the direct. In this case: Smash bros.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yes... But those were both instances of high profile veterans. My point still stands.
Luigi doesn't seem that high profile compared to Mewtwo, Roy or Snake.

D

Deleted member

Where to watch the direct?

I made a midnight snack for this.

Edit: Darn, it's at 8 AM CST. Guess I got seven more hours of sleep left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom