• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Master race acknowledged/confirmed.

#EatItTeamY
No way, Yveltal is there too, can't you see? He's chilling in the clouds with Megazard Y

Oh yeah, btw, has Sakurai commented on the picture on Miiverse? The link from the website simply leads to nowhere lands in Miiverse.

Shroob

Sup?
...How did we get on this subject in the Miiverse thread? :p

If, theoretically, Xerneas was a playable fighter in SM4SH, how do you think it'd fight, considering it's four-legged?
Considering it uses the gems on its head primarily, it'd have to revolve around them, because gems, gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly.... outrageous.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, btw, has Sakurai commented on the picture on Miiverse? The link from the website simply leads to nowhere lands in Miiverse.
"We have absolutely nothing to announce today regarding Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. Really!"
Classy.

To be honest, I'm a bit happy seeing Xerneas in this game and I can't wait to see what it will do as a Poke Ball Pokemon. (such as using Moonblast)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No way, Yveltal is there too, can't you see? He's chilling in the clouds with Waluigi
Fix'd

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Well, one part of me thinks it's an obvious way to say that we should expect something by the end of the day, another part of me kind of thinks Sakurai could get away with such teasing, or just announce R.O.B or some other random character instead with a big "Told you there was nothing related to Pokemon." :p

Shroob

Sup?
Well, one part of me thinks it's an obvious way to say that we should expect something by the end of the day, another part of me kind of thinks Sakurai could get away with such teasing, or just announce R.O.B or some other random character instead with a big "Told you there was nothing related to Pokemon." :p
As much as I'd love there to be something new, I think it's just a tease. I must admit, I think I got spoiled by Brawl's new character nearly weekly thing. Waiting a month or even just two weeks really feels like an eternity when there's still soo many veterans left to confirm.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
At this point it'd be safest to assume we're not going to get anything else, and if we do, then fantastic. Sakurai is a troll anyway, with a caption like that he's just asking for people to overanalyze. :rolleyes:

Or maybe he just didn't check his calender and he thinks this is the Friday to update the site with X/Y stuff. :troll:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not sure what to think...

Will we see a XY update later?
One on Monday?
Will we get one at all?
Is he trolling us?
Something unrelated?

The possibilities are endless!

I do feel its safe to assume that we won't be getting a character reveal tonight though. Prove me wrong, Sakurai!!

Steelia

Smash Champion
Well of course it won't be related to Pokemon X & Y, Mewtwo is from Pokemon Red & Blue
:troll:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Odd stuff is that I ain't even mad. Because I was basically knowing that he wouldn't pull a big character reveal, no matter what. This just confirmed me that we get Kalos-representation, no more.

I feel sorry for those who waited something huge tho to commemorate X & Y. But hey, be happy that we got some sign!

Master Of Blades

Smash Apprentice
The bottom of Mariana's trench. Come visit!
3DS FC
2123-0105-9733
This can mean 3 things. 1: Xerneas is playable. This is the most least likely, but is still feasible considering the cel-shading is almost identical to that of other playable characters, though this could be just be how everything looks in the game and this could be entirely irrelevant.But if Xerneas was playable, what would that mean for our other XY rep :mewtwopm: 2: Xerneas is a poke-ball pokemon. If it was, what would it use? Moonblast? Geomancy? Probably Geomancy, but Geomancy isn't a damaging move, it's a stat raising move. Unless they give it another Fairy-type move or make Geomancy damaging in smash, i don't see it being a poke-ball pokemon. 3: there is a new XY stage and Xerneas is a stage hazard. This one is self explanatory, and i think this one is the most likely just because Xerneas is in an idle pose, like a stage hazard in the background would be. Poke-ball pokemon usually go to action right away, the don't be idle (with the exception of Wobbuffet, which being idle it it's attack) so I think Xerneas could easily be a stage hazard. Note: All of this is just pure speculation on my part and really doesn't mean anything, this is just what I noticed. Take this with a grain of salt, guys and gals. We really just have to wait and see.

What do you guys think?

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
As much as I'd love there to be something new, I think it's just a tease. I must admit, I think I got spoiled by Brawl's new character nearly weekly thing. Waiting a month or even just two weeks really feels like an eternity when there's still soo many veterans left to confirm.
New characters...nearly weekly?! What Brawl Dojo were you following!?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Xerneas is probably a Pokéball Pokémon. The sky looks to be from Skyloft, and it could just use Moonblast or something like that. Even cooler would be if it used Geomancy on the player who got it, buffing him to become incredibly powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom