• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
New characters...nearly weekly?! What Brawl Dojo were you following!?
Veterans were announced pretty rapidly, especially in the beginning, and even newcomers were announced more than monthly (iirc correctly there even was a month with 3 newcomer reveals: Lucas->Dedede->Sonic.)

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Literally the worst pokemon reveal they could think of. Pokemen x version is worse in every conceivable way than the vastly superior y and the fact that they added a freaking my little pony as a character over something like mewtwo just pours salt into my gaping wounds

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Likely a pokeball or stage hazard. If it were playable, we'd see an update on the character slots on the dojo, along with pictures.

Playable character... seriously? It's not a stretch to assume he's playable, but to assume so purely on this picture is laughable at best.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I think you guys can rule out stage hazard since it's not on the 3DS.

*Disappears back into obscurity*

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Literally the worst pokemon reveal they could think of. Pokemen x version is worse in every conceivable way than the vastly superior y and the fact that they added a freaking my little pony as a character over something like mewtwo just pours salt into my gaping wounds
Aside from the fact that Xerneas >>>> Yveltal by a mile, the little pony Pokémon was Keldeo. And he also had a totally random typing.
The presence of Xerneas doesn't deconfirm the presence of either Mewtwo or Yveltal, I'm pretty sure they'll be in it as well.

Likely a pokeball or stage hazard. If it were playable, we'd see an update on the character slots on the dojo, along with pictures.

Playable character... seriously? It's not a stretch to assume he's playable, but to assume so purely on this picture is laughable at best.
Xerneas isn't playable. Sure, there's nothing which confirms that 100%, but do you really need proves for that? LOL
Common sense is more than enough, come on.

Papa+Stone

Aside from the fact that Xerneas >>>> Yveltal by a mile, the little pony Pokémon was Keldeo. And he also had a totally random typing.
The presence of Xerneas doesn't deconfirm the presence of either Mewtwo or Yveltal, I'm pretty sure they'll be in it as well.
Nuh uh, man, that is wrong and I will tell you why. The y version has the flying falco pokemen which >blue bambi plus falco is blacker

Papa+Stone

Enjoy Pokémon Y then. Still the rest of the post was laughable.
Hey man, its like im not allowed to have an opinion in here also for the record i didnt think your post was funny at all, man, so i dont know why you need to sauce all over me, man :(

Also why is the report button so big whu would you do that i cant use my phone without laying out the authority on someone cuz my phone is just too small and the report button is just too bug for my neanderthal hands

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I was hoping for rob but atleast we finaly have are x and y update

So is the pokemon character guessing back up i think mewtwo is next week

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Lol, everyone's got their panties in bunches! Calm down, y'all. There ain't gonna be no REAL pic of the day.

But jokes and bad grammar aside, I really doubt we'll see a Pokemon character for a while. Xerneas is probably a Pokeball Pokemon. If it were a stage hazard, it would be on the 3DS, not the WiiU.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Lol, everyone's got their panties in bunches! Calm down, y'all. There ain't gonna be no REAL pic of the day.

But jokes and bad grammar aside, I really doubt we'll see a Pokemon character for a while. Xerneas is probably a Pokeball Pokemon. If it were a stage hazard, it would be on the 3DS, not the WiiU.
Agreed i think xerneas might hint the pokeball item

Too bad the update is not rob though

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sarcasm at its craziest today it seems. Anyway, Xerneas is most likely a Poke Ball Pokemon, considering that the stage that the screenshot was taken on is likely to be Battlefield.

Blaziken77

Smash Rookie
:3

This isn't a new playable character, and I shouldn't even have to say it.

Also, if Xerneas was playable, don't you think there would be a Xerneas slot in front of Sonic's on the website?

IMHO they chose Xerneas over Yveltal or another X/Y poke because it's more instantly recognizable.

Finally, how, just how, is Xerneas a pony?

Blaziken77

Smash Rookie
Also, there is a Wii U game coming for pokemon, there was a few seconds of footage shown with Blaziken and Lucario in a trailer. There's evidence to suggest it's a Street Fighter or a Smash Bros. type fighting game.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Keep on topic people.

And remember to avoid double posting. Just click "Edit" on the bottom of the post to add to your post.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
So much bias in this comment.

Papa+Stone

How is that even done too many advanced techniques on this website gamefaqs was much more casual friendly

@venus

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace

I thought this was a joke at 1st.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Get the $&(%}* out of here

Well judging by the sakurai quote hes feels slightly guility about no update for x and y

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I don't think we'll be getting a "real" picture of the day with a character update. If this was a fake picture of the day, Olimar would be in it somewhere...

Espio264

Smash Ace
The fact that Pikachu seems to be so high up probably means that he's standing on a platform, Battlefield makes sense. And therefore, Xerneas is on the ground below. He seems too small to be a float, plus his head sticks out so high vertically, it'd be a weird obstacle to get over. The other possibility is that it is indeed a new, Pokemon themed stage where, once again, Pikachu is standing on something, and Xerneas is in the background as either a hazard, like Dialga or Palkia were in Spear Pillar, or is just a set piece that isn't interactive. My money's on Pokeball though. We've had Lugia and Ho-oh, Groudon and Kyogre, it only makes sense that we'll get Xerneas and Yvetal. ( I think I spelled that close to correctly) The quote from Sakurai, (Or at least the locally interpreted quote) throws me though. He would have said so much more by not saying anything, instead of saying that they aren't ANNOUNCING anything. Guy's a goofball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom