• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not really, especially if you use that version

What if they used the Mega Man they added to their crossover game?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I wouldn't mind classic Dig Dug, he seems to fit Smash's style much more than Action Dug up above does. They just need to make him little, chubby and only show his eyes through the visor and he'd be good to go from the visuals department:

If only Pac-Man wasn't that much more likely, I'd have loved classic Dig Dug.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Somehow, I'm imagining a group shot of all the confirmed characters standing and posing together. And maybe a new character will peek through.

Somehow, if the Mii character were to be playable character, Sakurai will be standing in the group shot in his Mii form.
Yeah that would be OK I guess but I hope the next newcomer is a bomb. I'm tired of second hand choices.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So, tommorow.

I think we'll get a little message at best, like: "On this day years ago the original Smash Bros was released Japan so here's a picture of Luigi sniffing Donkey Kong's hair."

I say downer things because I hope the universe will try to prove me wrong.

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
The character approaching banner has been removed from the Smash site...

Is everyone ready for some HD Falcon bulge tomorrow?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
No, he's IS Link, so that's why he should be unlockable.
There's no reason why 2 Links should or would be starters.
Agreed. Likewise, Luigi has always been an unlockable in the Smash Bros. series. Perhaps Luigi and Toon Link will be early unlockables this time.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
It's been down for about half a week now.
Its been down ever since Ashley was shown off as an assist trophy, because it seems Sakurai has been wanting to avoid any misunderstandings he could possibly cause. Hence his follow-up message "shes an assist FYI". It could be down simply because of that, but I also think Wario may appear tonight.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It really wasn't. It was a longer repetitive version of Kirby Super Star with smash bros. characters that took up half the memory of the disk and more than half of the development time. The effort an energy could have been used to put more content in multiplayer and refining functions like the stage builder.
I honestly didn't mind it, heck at one point I actually was enjoying it. ...Then the "Great" Maze happened... ...Then him right after...

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Hey Neon, I see you got new hype art for your sig. And to make sure this is also on topic, I have to agree with the thought of branching paths, and having some available only to a specific character. Keeps it from being stale.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kind of funny.

The box for Mushroom Men mentions how great the game is and that a new franchise is born!

And yet it never got a sequel and I've never heard anyone talking about the game

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
It reminds me of a lush forest full of fairies from some zelda game...
Can't really put my finger on what game though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It looks more to me like a forest full of pollution/poison or evil spirits

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If I may ask, do we know anything about the FPS 3ds game? Maybe I'm just not feeling the hype for it.
It could be Cult Country. The 3D screenshots they released were really good.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I wouldn't mind classic Dig Dug, he seems to fit Smash's style much more than Action Dug up above does. They just need to make him little, chubby and only show his eyes through the visor and he'd be good to go from the visuals department:

If only Pac-Man wasn't that much more likely, I'd have loved classic Dig Dug.

Idk...what would classic Dig Dug do though? Inflate characters? (insert inflated Peach pic with cheeky Sakurai caption on Miiverse)I actually think the Dig Dug in that fighting game would be much more suitable. Maybe the classic as an AT or something.

Heck, I'd be so inclined as to want the muscular Dig Dug as the Namco rep over Pac Man, at least he was done better than robot Pac Man In that SF x Tk game.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Today's screenshot may be adventure mode, but Sakurai just isn't giving any information out >:0
It is physically hurting me to wait for new info on game modes. I can be patient for characters, but I usually like everything else spoiled for me like with the Brawl dojo.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, I'd honestly would be happy if we just got a new trailer tomorrow that showed off more gameplay and stuff.

I mean, we've been looking at still images of the characters for most of the time, but we've only seen everybody actually moving around at E3, during Sonic's trailer and during Rosalina's trailer.

I'd like to see some more of everyone actually fighting and doing stuff in a video.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sakurai should just make a pic up upskirts to get it out of the way.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
You know, I'd honestly would be happy if we just got a new trailer tomorrow that showed off more gameplay and stuff.

I mean, we've been looking at still images of the characters for most of the time, but we've only seen everybody actually moving around at E3, during Sonic's trailer and during Rosalina's trailer.

I'd like to see some more of everyone actually fighting and doing stuff in a video.
IKR, some actually full length-ass matches would be awesome. The only video we have like that is the off-screen Mega vs Mario demo :sadeyes:.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I hope tonight's update isn't nose related. I swear, if the 15th anniversary pic is a throwaway, I'm going to go to a petting zoo, grab a bunny... and then pet it because I'll need to settle my anger in a healthy and responsible way.

Idk...what would classic Dig Dug do though? Inflate characters? (insert inflated Peach pic with cheeky Sakurai caption on Miiverse)I actually think the Dig Dug in that fighting game would be much more suitable. Maybe the classic as an AT or something.

Heck, I'd be so inclined as to want the muscular Dig Dug as the Namco rep over Pac Man, at least he was done better than robot Pac Man In that SF x Tk game.
Don't make me turn this into a Dig Dug thread, because I'll do it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tonight's update should totally be "You have to recover"

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I still want captain farukon, but that's just me being impatient for seeing him in glorious HD

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

5 hours, ladies and gentlemen! PLACE YER BETS!

Will it be a veteran reveal? An item reveal? Stage reveal? New move? The original fighters doing something? Luigi sniffing WFT's butt as she squeezes Dedede's nose?​

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I hope tonight's update isn't nose related. I swear, if the 15th anniversary pic is a throwaway, I'm going to go to a petting zoo, grab a bunny... and then pet it because I'll need to settle my anger in a healthy and responsible way.
Ah, if only everyone will deal with their anger that way. IF the picture does turn out to be toss-worthy, I suspect a few casualties here, and a notable glow over the horizon from the GameFAQs community who will rage and burn everything in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom