• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

5 hours, ladies and gentlemen! PLACE YER BETS!

Will it be a veteran reveal? An item reveal? Stage reveal? New move? The original fighters doing something? Luigi sniffing WFT's butt as she squeezes Dedede's nose?​
I think it'll be Roy fighting Ice Climbers.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
>implying any of us wouldn't **** kirby if we could
I'd rather surround myself in a room with Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Captain Syrup, Samus, Zelda, Veran, Palutena, Medusa, Shantae, Miss Fit, Tharja, Jody Summer and Chell from Portal.

I know Sakurai would back me up on that...

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
"

Where the hell is Midna?
Over here, giving me a --

I'd rather surround myself in a room with Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Captain Syrup, Samus, Zelda, Veran, Palutena, Medusa, Shantae, Miss Fit, Tharja, Jody Summer and Chell from Portal.

I know Sakurai would back me up on that...
Kirby can copy any of them. I don't see the benefit of having one of those, when you can have all of them (Milky Way Wishes Style).

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Just the usual getting carried away based on random-maybe-special-maybe-not hype cycle, heh.

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
I know you guys are too busy guessing what tomorrow's picture will be, but getting back to today's pic, I realized that the trees shown in the background look like the ones from this level of DKC: Tropical Freeze.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Here's the original image.

_fiercedeity

Smash Apprentice
Here:

Like I said, a hack.
E: Correction, a S***** *** photoshop
Looks like you guys are much quicker than I am lol :p

"Pic of the day. Dedede's strong side special returns. We've also made a small addition to the move."

On another note, I saw this on another thread. I'm not sure if its real though. Probably not :glare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom