• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
If in doubt that your grammar is getting worse, just visit Miiverse.

Relief 500% guaranteed!

Side effects may include loss in faith towards humanity, facepalming, a good laugh and confusion.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
If in doubt that your grammar is getting worse, just visit Miiverse.

Relief 500% guaranteed!

Side effects may include loss in faith towards humanity, facepalming, a good laugh and confusion.
Those count as side effects? That's like saying "loss of headache" is a side effect of taking Advil.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I've been reading up on this thread about everyone's opinions on Monday's Pic of the Day.

I'm doing a piece for the WiR about the picture and I wanted to ask: What do you think the level/stage is?

I will be accepting a few responses so I'm sorry if I don't take yours but I will be linking this post to the WiR so others can read your responses.

Sorry. WiR = Week in Review. A weekly editorial/newsletter type thing detailing the updates of the week and members opinions.

Last edited:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I've been reading up on this thread about everyone's opinions on Monday's Pic of the Day.

I'm doing a piece for the WiR about the picture and I wanted to ask: What do you think the level/stage is?

I will be accepting a few responses so I'm sorry if I don't take yours but I will be linking this post to the WiR so others can read your responses.
DKC:TF

500 posts, Spam-Bot-Status: Here I Coooooooooooooooooome.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

I think it's an original stage for Adventure Mode.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658

I'm thinking it's an original adventure mode stage because the art style doesn't fit with any specific character stage so far and he also mentioned adventure mode in the miiverse post.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In other news

Microsoft has paid Machinima to have their popular youtubers to say only nice things about the XBOX ONE

So if you run into a Machinima youtuber that is only saying nice things...

Edit: I guess this was the wrong thread for that to be relevant

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Sorry. WiR = Week in Review. A weekly editorial/newsletter type thing detailing the updates of the week and members opinions.
Metroid.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Here's the Pic of the Day. Ill be keeping this here for Ninja purposes.
Ah, touching effort my friend, but Platinum simply comes from the master-race of miiverse pics of the day. He gets the picture from another dimension before we even can comprehend what a picture of the day is.

I commend your effort, sincerely, but the magnitude of what your dealing with is something you cannot fathom.

(don't take this to offense :) )

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Just a few more minutes...

I can't sleep :(
A few more minutes to what, exactly? I thought we were still 2 hours behind..
-

Also, what ever happened to the confidence of us getting something awesome tomorrow? It vanished like smoke since this morning. I now keep hearing the big reveal's coming on Friday.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
A few more minutes to what, exactly? I thought we were still 2 hours behind..
-

Also, what ever happened to the confidence of us getting something awesome tomorrow? It vanished like smoke since this morning. I now keep hearing the big reveal's coming on Friday.
Two hours... Oh yeah, time zones.
Well goodnight

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
It's already 3:00 a.m here, I got pictures only at 5:00 a.m, and here we are exactly 12 hours behind Japan, so Sakurai post the daily pictures at 5:00 p.m

Good lord. You guys shouldn't be up until 3:00am to see pictures man. I mean, do what you want, but I'm up till 12 and that feels ridiculous. I couldn't imagine staying up passed that.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Mine's usually at 1, but i have terrible habits and stay up later anyway.
pic of the day at least gives me something to stay up for instead of pointless lack of sleep

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Midnight for me. I get mind at 2AM.

But I'll be doing other stuff to kill time until then. I've got some SGB to catch up on. ¦D

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Mine's usually at 1, but i have terrible habits and stay up later anyway.
pic of the day at least gives me something to stay up for instead of pointless lack of sleep
Same here, at least we get to blame our bad habits on the hype 0_0 (must....keep....posting).

Btw, same time zone HIGH-FIVE!

Good lord. You guys shouldn't be up until 3:00am to see pictures man. I mean, do what you want, but I'm up till 12 and that feels ridiculous. I couldn't imagine staying up passed that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In my timezone the pic usually turns up at11:00 PM, though they used to show up at 1:30 AM.

Also, here's something to pass the time with while waiting for the pic:

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly lucky where I am because of daylight savings. I usually get them at midnight so I don't have to stay up too late.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Living on the same side of the world as Japan has its benefits. I get the pictures at 1 PM here. :cool:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Well, I've got about 30 minutes to kill. Just gonna leave this window open until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom