• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
In my timezone the pic usually turns up at11:00 PM, though they used to show up at 1:30 AM.

Also, here's something to pass the time with while waiting for the pic:

This vid is shorter, but it has great special FX and sequels as well. (it's also Tas)

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Living on the same side of the world as Japan has its benefits. I get the pictures at 1 p.m. here. :cool:
Ah you *******, don't rub it in :sadeyes:. I'll get you if it's the last thing I....zzzzz:tired:.

Edit: that looks worse than what I meant lol.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
This right here. This is the winner.
Nah, pretty sure Fal is the winner.

Living on the same side of the world as Japan has its benefits. I get the pictures at 1 PM here. :cool:
Can't really beat that at all. XD

Well, unless you decide to just screw the waiting, sleep, wake up and see the picture before you start your day. Then you always win.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Nah, pretty sure Fal is the winner.

Can't really beat that at all. XD

Well, unless you decide to just screw the waiting, sleep, wake up and see the picture before you start your day. Then you always win.
Waaaat? 1PM is a lot better than those who have to stay up til crazy hours, but it's right in the middle of the day, there's stuff to do then! 11 PM is after things wind down but it's not too late, there's enough time to wait for and talk about the update afterwards. Nothing pressing happens at 11pm during the week, there's always time to catch the update.

Unless you're asleep before 11, which I personally am incapable of. :colorful:

peachy!

super princess
Living on the same side of the world as Japan has its benefits. I get the pictures at 1 PM here. :cool:
Haha. Nice! I'm in Germany, so the pictures are usually up by 8 or 9 AM, which is when I get up for work. I never stay up for these things, I get up for them. ;)

D

Deleted member

Watch as the pic of the day reveals a crate or barrel with a new design.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I get them right after work at 4. Used to be 5:30 when he started this. So sometimes I'm checking the website as I drove home....naughty Venus.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Anyone else stop to think about how we're all here from different corners of the world just to enjoy Smash (and wait for the daily pic XD)?

Dat feel...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I want Captain Falcon to be revealed..but Sakurai will just crush my dreams and post a pic of perverted Zelda.
I know, I want to see Capt in glorious HD!!

I want Captain Falcon to be revealed..but Sakurai will just crush my dreams and post a pic of perverted Zelda.
I know, I want to see Capt in glorious HD!!

Wait, what??

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
For today's update, I predict the publication of an artwork (like the ones made for each newcomer) which shows off the already-revealed characters celebrating the 15th anniversary of Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom