• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think today further proves how strict Game Freak is. Sakurai could reveal Zelda and Dedede to honor upcoming releases, but he couldn't do anything with revealing a Pokemon rep when Pokemon X/Y were released.

Anyway, nice to see the old king make a return. However, we're lacking a Rosalina and Dedede interaction, as I'd like to see how tall Rosalina is when she's compared to Dedede. Maybe next time.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yoshi is officially coming March 14th.

So probably Diddy Kong (and hopefully Dixie) the 22nd of the next month, and Yoshi after.
What's cooking for April and May though? Umh.

Shokio was apparently really pissed off. lol
?

He's always pissed off. I found him entertaining a while back but now he calling everyone a ****** while spouting bull**** is starting to annoy me.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Welcome back King Dedede. I'm loving your expressions in this game and I am relieved that I was not the only one who thought of the anime.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
You know, I don't personally mind Veterans being revealed on a schedule... because that honestly makes the WTF Marth? reveals even better, and so far, we're terrible at predicting newcomers, so there's still a lot of surprise AND some things to look forward to. Overall I like it.

Also keep in mind that unless a new F-Zero game is revealed in a few months, we will be getting a WTF Captain Falcon reveal at some point.... which will be a great day

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
DeDeDe looks awesome! He looks way more animated and fun! Cannot wait to play as him, but the pic of the looks a bit...off. Also, I read some where that Smash will come Spring 2014? Does anyone know any truth to this?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
DeDeDe looks awesome! He looks way more animated and fun! Cannot wait to play as him, but the pic of the looks a bit...off. Also, I read some where that Smash will come Spring 2014? Does anyone know any truth to this?
That rumor was confirmed to be fake, if I'm not mistaken.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
You know, I don't personally mind Veterans being revealed on a schedule... because that honestly makes the WTF Marth? reveals even better, and so far, we're terrible at predicting newcomers, so there's still a lot of surprise AND some things to look forward to. Overall I like it.

Also keep in mind that unless a new F-Zero game is revealed in a few months, we will be getting a WTF Captain Falcon reveal at some point.... which will be a great day
I agree!

'bout Captain Falcon, when I read your last sentence, I just think about this:
[spoilers]

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, given we've gotten at least one character a month since the beginning, we're guaranteed at least 4 more characters before E3 with Diddy pretty much being a lock for February 13th and Yoshi sometime in March (official NA release date was announced less than an hour ago but the Japanese release probably won't be too far behind). Wario could potentially be announced for Mario Party: Island Tour on March 20th (Japanese release date) or Mario Kart 8 (sometime in April) so there's a strong possibility that he's going to happen before E3 too. We also have somewhat of a "pattern" where a new character is announced during a Nintendo Direct every other month so, if this continues, that bumps the number to 6 (with the next one happening in February). Personally, I think this works out just fine because that's about how many super obvious characters there are who will unquestionably be in the starting roster: Metaknight, Wario, Diddy, Yoshi, Ice Climbers, and ZSS, going off the assumption that most, if not all, of these reveals will be veterans.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
So, given we've gotten at least one character a month since the beginning, we're guaranteed at least 4 more characters before E3 with Diddy pretty much being a lock for February 13th and Yoshi sometime in March (official NA release date was announced less than an hour ago but the Japanese release probably won't be too far behind). Wario could potentially be announced for Mario Party: Island Tour on March 20th (Japanese release date) or Mario Kart 8 (sometime in April) so there's a strong possibility that he's going to happen before E3 too. We also have somewhat of a "pattern" where a new character is announced during a Nintendo Direct every other month so, if this continues, that bumps the number to 6 (with the next one happening in February). Personally, I think this works out just fine because that's about how many super obvious characters there are who will unquestionably be in the starting roster: Metaknight, Wario, Diddy, Yoshi, Ice Climbers, and ZSS, going off the assumption that most, if not all, of these reveals will be veterans.
Sakurai can predict you, but not vice versa! Though only most veterans are predictable...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hey we were right about dedede and in the rumors thats the first one thats real one said dedede will be confirmed on the 10th and now it saids diddy kong will be February's character will it be right.

Oh yea reaction time for me

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Why does anybody care that a 'leak' got the date right. Didn't EVERYBODY get the date right??

D

Deleted member

Hey look! The King of D is back! Now I wonder if people are gonna start believing that lame rumor.

Hey, watch Feb we get Diddy...

... and Dixie Duo :troll:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Dedede's expressions are priceless. He's the best looking character so far.

Hopefully Wario's eyebrows and mouth will be able to move this time so he doesn't have the same expression all the time. Maybe his hat could move around like Luigi's does when he falls. His reveal should be about as good as Dedede's.

:warioc: The best part is that we don't know when he's coming.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Dedede's expressions are priceless. He's the best looking character so far.

Hopefully Wario's eyebrows and mouth will be able to move this time so he doesn't have the same expression all the time. Maybe his hat could move around like Luigi's does when he falls. His reveal should be about as good as Dedede's.

:warioc: The best part is that we don't know when he's coming.
If DeDeDe and Luigi's nose got it, Wario's gonna be #1 and take over the spotlight for a long while you know.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
He's always pissed off. I found him entertaining a while back but now he calling everyone a ****** while spouting bull**** is starting to annoy me.
He apparently has to stay away from the internet because he can't deal with the fact that an OBVIOUS veteran choice is back in the game. :laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well that's not the only thing

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=96586646&postcount=6127

Looks like a few Zelda's never seen before
I am admitting that although I haven't seen much of my 2 current mains as of late yet, the details are still most astonishing. Here's one that got me super curious though.

I'm very sure that the sparkles and feathers around Zelda reminds me of Pit somehow. Remember this snapshot from the site?

Very familiar sparkles and feathers, right?

Speaking of, if you ever find any new Pit or Bowser photos, please let me know. It's tough waiting for a while to find new info for your main(s) sometimes you know.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I am admitting that although I haven't seen much of my 2 current mains as of late yet, the details are still most astonishing. Here's one that got me super curious though.

I'm very sure that the sparkles and feathers around Zelda reminds me of Pit somehow. Remember this snapshot from the site?

Very familiar sparkles and feathers, right?

Speaking of, if you ever find any new Pit or Bowser photos, please let me know. It's tough waiting for a while to find new info for your main(s) sometimes you know.
Clearly, Zelda's transforming into Pit.:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom