• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WALUIGIOFFICIAL WAA

Smash Apprentice
26 Grimace Lane, Mushroom Kingdom, IMG EEK
Well, you've some point, but keep in mind that Rosalina isn't actually a princess.
Even though her name is Princess Rosalina, she is a queen, actually. She´s called a princess because it sounds pretty. Just like Mulan is called a Disney Princess despite not being royalty.

Also, i´m glad that one of the revealed characters to return is one that i actually like. I´m going to main the **** out of Dedede.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
[/quote]Also, i´m glad that one of the revealed characters to return is one that i actually like. I´m going to main the **** out of Dedede.[/quote]
Me too! :awesome:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Seriously though, the character design of this game doesn't stop to deliver. King Dedede looks incredible, those facial animations...
He'll probably play the same but I can't wait to get my hands on him.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
I'm... not terribly exited about DDD to be honest... he just isn't an interesting enough character imo. (technically he is an interesting character, I just don't like him)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Who knows what will happen threw out this year we got dedede in January will we get a second character probably not unless there's another good game to announce a character coming out this month

I know diddy kong for February

And When E3 is anything could happen

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Who knows what will happen threw out this year we got dedede in January will we get a second character probably not unless there's another good game to announce a character coming out this month

I know diddy kong for February

And When E3 is anything could happen
Yep, it's the year of Smash Bros, cuz it's almost the 15th anniversary and the year when SSB4 will release.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, you've some point, but keep in mind that Rosalina isn't actually a princess.
If her parents truly were a king and queen though, then that would erase all doubts on if Rosalina is a princess or not. Though at this point, she'd be more of an "empress" with her role as a cosmic guardian.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think Dedede may have to reconsider his choices with the ladies...

He gets dumped by the Wii Fit Trainer, but wins the hearts of Peach and Zelda. However, with Rosalina around, Dedede finds himself in a huge pickle.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I'd like to point out this small detail:

We all know that the first one is her jab, and some people, including myself speculated that the whole knight picture that it could also be her jab. Her side smash was confirmed as of today, but note that in her jab her right hand is right at her side and her left hand is fully extended. On the phantom pick, her right hand either seems to be angled at her side or extending backwards while her left hand is only slightly bent.

Now even more speculation to this I suppose since it seems Din's Fire was also confirmed by these pictures...

Morbi

Scavenger
I'd like to point out this small detail:

We all know that the first one is her jab, and some people, including myself speculated that the whole knight picture that it could also be her jab. Her side smash was confirmed as of today, but note that in her jab her right hand is right at her side and her left hand is fully extended. On the phantom pick, her right hand either seems to be angled at her side or extending backwards while her left hand is only slightly bent.

Now even more speculation to this I suppose since it seems Din's Fire was also confirmed by these pictures...
I still think it is part of her move-set... that opinion has not shifted yet.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Maybe Zelda has a new B? Pictures of her Nayru's Love haven't been seen. Sakurai could make it her N-air instead much like Mario's Mario Tornado being his new D-air in Brawl

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
I still think it is part of her move-set... that opinion has not shifted yet.
I am pretty sure it's not, I think it's actually a taunt based on the fact she does same animation with and without the knight.
Maybe Zelda has a new B? Pictures of her Nayru's Love haven't been seen. Sakurai could make it her N-air instead much like Mario's Mario Tornado being his new D-air in Brawl
I am pretty sure her nair is intact

Morbi

Scavenger
I am pretty sure it's not, I think it's actually a taunt based on the fact she does same animation with and without the knight.

I am pretty sure her nair is intact
Yes, I do indeed see the correlation. This is an assumption on my part, I have a much more detailed explanation on my profile page; however, the main notion that doesn't allude to it being a taunt is her aggressive demeanor. That would most certainly indicate an attack under most circumstances. I have yet to recall a taunt that has the character in an awkward pose, yet an aggressive facial expression. A few of Zelda's taunts have already been confirmed to return. It could be a new one, it doesn't seem too likely though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom