• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I have a proposal, my fellow Smash fans: Since we have Sakurai figured out now, I suspect a possible pattern one veteran a month, and one newcomer every two months, up to E3, where the game would be extensively previewed. Discounting the initial three, the newcomers would be in order of series.

December - Rosalina, Zelda
January - King Dedede
February - Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong / King K Rool / Cranky Kong
March - Captain Falcon / Ness
April - Wario, Ghirahim / Tingle / Tetra
May - Yoshi (April 1st) , Ridley
June - Zero Suit Samus, Little Mac
Ex.

Note that this simply an educated guess...Sakurai may not have a pattern, or he might start revealing things faster.

But this is my prediction on what might happen.
March could be possible palutena, or starfox. Heck I think March-April are the months of Fire emblem.

So we pretty much could get anything. But i'm assuming we get the FE thing solved during march-April. Though i'd love to see palutena in march.

Also, we may have gotten two obvious things, but with sakurai it could all change in a heartbeat.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
we got 21 characters now the same as brawl starting roster :)
If everyone from Brawl is coming back + Newcomers, I wouldn't be shocked if we started with 26.

Mario
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Kirby
King Dedede
The Villager
Marth
Pikachu
Samus
Fox
Pit
Ike (If he is still in)
Ice Climbers
Wario
Olimar
Lucas (If he is still in)
Pokemon Trainer (If he is still in)
Wii Fit Trainer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So I'ved learned. :troll:

Hope your computer gets fixed soon though.

Either way I want to bring something up...

Dedede's fur looks great here.

Still great here.

But...

Oh gosh, it's so blurry up close. It hurts my eyes.

Anyone else see this?
Yep.
http://smashboards.com/threads/miiv...tos-updated-1-9.337266/page-398#post-16187201

I doubt they'll fix it, mainly because they might not be able to, as creating that kind of fur seen on the official render would take a lot of polygons.

And on a somewhat unrelated note, Dedede and Gym Leader Wulfric should have a belly slapping contest.

-----

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The SSB4 roster is starting to shape up nicely...

Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Rosalina

Link, Zelda, Toon Link

Kirby, D3

Pikachu

Marth

Samus

Olimar

DK

Fox

Pit

Sonic

Villager

WFT

Megaman

21 characters total so far... We really need some more Pokemon reveals ;.;

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yep.
http://smashboards.com/threads/miiv...tos-updated-1-9.337266/page-398#post-16187201

I doubt they'll fix it, mainly because they might not be able to, as creating that kind of fur seen on the official render would take a lot of polygons.
At lesat make it look better.

It hurts my eyes...

And on a somewhat unrelated note, Dedede and Gym Leader Wulfric should have a belly slapping contest.
You're a genius!

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
March could be possible palutena, or starfox. Heck I think March-April are the months of Fire emblem.

So we pretty much could get anything. But i'm assuming we get the FE thing solved during march-April. Though i'd love to see palutena in march.

Also, we may have gotten two obvious things, but with sakurai it could all change in a heartbeat.
Yeeah, i'm assuming if chrom gets in he will be announced in march or april alongside some FE X SMT news

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think he's smaller than Brawl as well.

This must confirm Ridley somehow.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
DDD was already the funnest character in Brawl, but he looked like a mindless ****** moron. Now, his expressions are pure good. I'll be sure as hell picking him up once I get my hands on Smash 4.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
DeDeDe looks kinda... weird. I remember thinking this when he was revealed for brawl too. He defenitley looks better in 2d than in 3d. The big DeDeDe design changes are that his eyes are popping out of his head( kinda grosses me out), his pupils are smaller, and his head is smaller( or his body is bigger). Idk. To me it kinda makes him look cross-eyed. Btw. Anyone else notice how Zelda's eyes look like the fairy-type gym leader in X and Y? Just pupils.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Dedede was never really tall actually. I don't think he's much smaller if anything.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Well, compared to his size comparison against Bowser, DK, and Ganondorf in Brawl, he isn't dwarved too much.

I noticed that in the pic with the Villager, he looks slumpy because his stomach crunches in. Look at the belt and the kimono folds and you'll notice.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Maybe. spec all you want, we don't really know for sure but,

I'm expecting Ike though, like in April. Could be wrong.
Well yeah, they'd need to reveal all veterans before a newcomer I think
all veterans for that franchise, sorry for the confusion, folks

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I was distracted by the detail with sweatbeads and stuff, but they did show off his pink alt skin here right?

I'm not just seeing things? It's not just some lighting thing? Cause I'd love to start seeing alternate skins of other characters soon.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was distracted by the detail with sweatbeads and stuff, but they did show off his pink alt skin here right?

I'm not just seeing things? It's not just some lighting thing? Cause I'd love to start seeing alternate skins of other characters soon.
I just figured it was the super bright light enveloping him, but that's also because I don't find alternate costumes that notable.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

I wondered this too. It looks like his pink recolor in that light...

If that is his red color scheme in that light, he might need to ditch the pink one.

Shroob

Sup?
I just realized. People were talking about the three kings, Bowser, Dedede, and K.Rool... Did people forget Ganondorf is a king?

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord

It is the special lighting on the Galaxy stage. Look how it is the deep red at the darkest part-

Shroob

Sup?
February 13th is a Thursday, looks ripe for a Diddy reveal. Sakurai would be bananas not to. I really should stop monkeying around with these puns.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I wondered this too. It looks like his pink recolor in that light...

If that is his red color scheme in that light, he might need to ditch the pink one.
It's really gatta be his pink alt. If it was his default red, his sleeve wouldnt be affected that much. Besides the rest of him isn't effected that much, and even if it was his red, we'd get a shade of it while the rest is bright with pink.
Nope, this is definitely his pink skin. Hope to see other skins soon. And alt costumes too!

It's really gatta be his pink alt. If it was his default red, his sleeve wouldnt be affected that much. Besides the rest of him isn't effected that much, and even if it was his red, we'd get a shade of it while the rest is bright with pink.
Nope, this is definitely his pink skin. Hope to see other skins soon. And alt costumes too!
Yeah, except it's not. It's the stage man. Occam's Razor man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom