• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I have a good feeling about tomorrow's picture. Then again, I say that to myself every day.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I have a good feeling about tomorrow's picture. Then again, I say that to myself every day.
Tomorrow marks the longest we've gone without a character and we've already gotten an item, two stages, and two assist trophies for the month so it could be argued that it's overdue. Either way, we're 8 for 10 for this month so whether it's a character or not there's still a pretty good chance that it'll be something new to talk about *ends up being Mario, Luigi, and Olimar's nose*.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
Megaman's face sums up my reaction to Sakurai not including DK's teeth.

You realize DK having teeth is extremely inconsistent in almost every 3D title he appears in, right? Lol.
He will sometimes have teeth depending on what expression he makes. It's kinda creepy. Especially when you can see his teeth appear then disappear during some animations. *shudders*

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Fun Fact: I actually know a guy named Mr.GameandPichu on Youtube.
Yup, that is what this is based off.;) I ran out of ideas today, and i'm working on "Lagfest II in a nutshell" for him, and I had both GaW and Pichu finished, so I made this.
Also, inb4 we get pichu tommorow.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I came in here to post that Mewtwo image....

Also, are people seriously complaining about DK not having that godawful serial killer toothy grin from Jungle Beat? I'd sure like some of what you're smoking, because that must be some serious s***.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Also, are people seriously complaining about DK not having that godawful serial killer toothy grin from Jungle Beat?
It's not realistic. Don't you know a thing about primates? Showing their toothy grin is supposed to be seen as a threat. Are you actually suggesting that DK should be soft and cuddly instead of being the ferocious gorilla he is!?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's not realistic. Don't you know a thing about primates? Showing their toothy grin is supposed to be seen as a threat. Are you actually suggesting that DK should be soft and cuddly instead of being the ferocious gorilla he is!?

DK should be just as soft and cuddly as his baby self!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
That's why he has that Side Taunt of his. Selective grin-bearing is tolerable, but when it's THIS...

...I start loathing the very idea of DK having gigantic pearly-white chiclets emerging from his mouth at all times, like that one guy seemed to want from him in that Mega Man pic.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I agree!
This is an outrage!
Sakurai always has zoologically accurate characters. Like the falcon that wears a jacket and shoots a gun, or the generic new-world primate that also shoots a gun, or that fox that shoots a gun, or that wolf that shoots a gun, or that other wolf who does martial arts, or that hedgehog that runs faster than the speed or sound, or that dragon that...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I agree!
This is an outrage!
Sakurai always has zoologically accurate characters. Like the falcon that wears a jacket and shoots a gun, or the generic new-world primate that also shoots a gun, or that fox that shoots a gun, or that wolf that shoots a gun, or that other wolf who does martial arts, or that hedgehog that runs faster than the speed or sound, or that dragon that...
Falco is actually a pheasant.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
There's got to be a new character this week.

I'm guessing we won't get any updates next week because of the holidays, so we're due for one now.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle

I'm guessing we won't get any updates next week because of the holidays, so we're due for one now.
In 2007, there was a week long quiet time on Smash Bros Dojo. Could happen again.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Christmas isn't that big of a deal in Japan. If anything, it's the American equivalent of St. Patrick's Day.

Add in: New Years, however, is a HUGE deal in Japan and there was a break during that time in 2007/2008. The break, however, was caused by Sakurai wanting to focus on some last minute details before the game went platinum in Japan at the end of January 2008.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Christmas break means I can actually stay up for these updates.
What time do they usually come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom