• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Something.

As for the pics they pop out somewhere around 11:00 pm pacific time, though in miiverse they get them like 5-10mins earlier.

Platinum's got us covered.
Nooo, Miiverse usually updates after the site. I always check them in tandem.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Wizardry. :p

Maybe it's changed recently, but I think the site still updates first most nights.
The past couple of nights Miiverse has gotten the image early. Also

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
There was a temporary notice on the site which resulted in butthurt cirque du soleil.
I must have missed the portion of the notice about Sakurai taking that break so as to add to the game last minute. I figured it was due to holiday-related reasons instead. Good to hear otherwise, which may have ramifications for this time.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I wonder if we'll ever get a character reveal on monday.....maybe today is the day? I should really stop predicting these character reveals...

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Anyone hear play the Kid Icarus Uprising online?

How was the online? Was there any hiccups or was it pretty lag free? Maybe that will give us a feel on how Smash 4's online will be?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
D

Deleted member

Wow, it's early.

And yes, this makes it seem likely Yellow Devil is a hazard.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Anyone hear play the Kid Icarus Uprising online?

How was the online? Was there any hiccups or was it pretty lag free? Maybe that will give us a feel on how Smash 4's online will be?
The online is very smooth, still play it now. At times there is some delay, no slowdown mind you and at times you DC at least once but not frequently.

Overall its pretty darn good.

Platinum is a wizard, looks like YD is a hazard, its funny how sakurai confirms this right away for YD but not for Ridley. :p

And by that I mean he hasn't addressed the ridley issue, Note: I don't think he's a stage hazard. (ridley)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm pretty sure Sakurai would actually tell us if Boss Battles would be returning at this point if the Yellow Devil was indeed a boss. I'm fully convinced he is a hazard.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
I dont really care either way but at this point everythings still a little too vague to really tell for sure. The caption only says how he enters the stage. Did people not think, after everything we've seen, he wouldnt enter the stage in some way? What, did you expect him to be God and just always have existed in the first place?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I dont really care either way but at this point everythings still a little too vague to really tell for sure. The caption only says how he enters the stage.
You make a good point, what if it is just Yellow Devil's entrance. What KingofPhantoms said, it seems likely that Sakurai would just say boss battles is returning if Yellow devil is indeed a boss though.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
You make a good point, what if it is just Yellow Devil's entrance. What KingofPhantoms said, it seems likely that Sakurai would just say boss battles is returning if Yellow devil is indeed a boss though.
Thats a possibility. Or he could be holding out for some reason. Remember the Ray Guns? We saw them in early trailers, yet no mention of them until they were totally remodeled and finished. Its a loose example but you see my point.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Thats a possibility. Or he could be holding out for some reason. Remember the Ray Guns? We saw them in early trailers, yet no mention of them until they were totally remodeled and finished. Its a loose example but you see my point.
When did we see ray guns before their confirmation?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Considering that stage hazards enter the stage rather than just appearing out of thin air, while bosses are introduced through a cutscene or start on stage with you, I'd say the Yellow Devil is a stage hazard. No boss in Brawl entered from the background, they were just there directly after their cutscene.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Yellow devil officially confirmed as stage hazard.
Competitive fans have filled their shoes with their tears.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
When did we see ray guns before their confirmation?
Didnt Sakurai say they were seen in a gameplay trailer/demo/video earlier in the year? I seem to remember him saying that in the caption for the Ray Gun reveal.

Considering that stage hazards enter the stage rather than just appearing out of thin air, while bosses are introduced through a cutscene or start on stage with you, I'd say the Yellow Devil is a stage hazard. No boss in Brawl entered from the background, they were just there directly after their cutscene.
Soooo why does that mean that applies to this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom