• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I didn't even know DK was missing the teeth until now, weird knowing Sakurai he should have realize sooner about this and tell the art team to change the model XD.
.n_n.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Logic and Sakurai have never been on very good terms. Especially in their college years. Logic insisted on removing tripping and nerfing Meta Knight, but Sakurai insisted that the game was fine and it should be shipped ASAP. That's when Logic put his foot down, grabbed his trench coat and fedora, and stormed out of the building. Logic went on to make Super Bash Sisters for the Virtual Boy.

It was a commercial failure. No one's seen Logic since...

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
And that's why DK's fur isn't that impressive looking...

And why he doesn't have teeth. That's also how Sakurai saved Christmas.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
For anyone thinking about Christmas, yes there will be an update on the 25th but unless it's tied into Zelda:LBW it won't be anything special.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
For anyone thinking about Christmas, yes there will be an update on the 25th but unless it's tied into Zelda:LBW it won't be anything special.
I'm personally wondering if they're going to take a year's end break like they did with Brawl.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Question.
Anybody knows what Sakurai's caption for Thursday's pic was? (Megaman and Sonic VS Yellow Devil).
I was looking forward to it all day long, and it never showed up from what I recall.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Question.
Anybody knows what Sakurai's caption for Thursday's pic was? (Megaman and Sonic VS Yellow Devil).
I was looking forward to it all day long, and it never showed up from what I recall.

iDOWN updates the pictures with the captions on here for us, which I find extremely useful. Here was the caption:

"Pic of the day. Dismantle! Unite!! Yellow Devil!!!"
-Masahiro Sakurai

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
CALL OF DUTY DOG CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS

But seriously though, damn the nintendog looks even more realiistic on the wii u.
Kinda pisses me off that the nintendog looks like this

Whereas they can't even put teeth in DK's mouth
Megaman's face sums up my reaction to Sakurai not including DK's teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom