• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
What i like about this update is how it makes the game feel fresh. This and the item redesigns make the game seem different

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
He could just be stalling to introduce Zelda on the 26th because, after all, we have averaged about one character a month. Granted, I'd like to see the dam break with a new trailer but perhaps it's best if we sit on our expectations at least until the start of 2014.

Espio264

Smash Ace
Anyway this is the longest wait from a character to another right? It's been like 38 days since Marth?
Yeah. The wait between Sonic and Marth was 37 days. Today makes 36 days since Marth, but by Monday it'll be 38, and our longest wait yet.

Come on dude, you know you've got somebody pretty freakin' spectacular to reveal. Lay it on us man.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Dang and yet for some reason, the wait between Sonic to Marth felt longer to me. Is it really going to be about 38 days since Marth once Monday rolls by.....? Well I hope to see a new character soon but I wouldn't be too surprised if we were made to wait all the way until ALBW's Japanese release..... :/

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yeah. The wait between Sonic and Marth was 37 days. Today makes 36 days since Marth, but by Monday it'll be 38, and our longest wait yet.

Come on dude, you know you've got somebody pretty freakin' spectacular to reveal. Lay it on us man.
Man, time flies anyway, for real.

Will pictures be uploaded during the holidays? I don't remember if the Dojo still worked between Christmas and the beginning of January.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Dang and yet for some reason, the wait between Sonic to Marth felt longer to me. Is it really going to be about 38 days since Marth once Monday rolls by.....? Well I hope to see a new character soon but I wouldn't be too surprised if we were made to wait all the way until ALBW's Japanese release..... :/
I'm thinking either Zelda or Dorf would be shown next week or a few days before Christmas.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
A January Direct would be ridiculous, we need December news and a Smash reveal for December. And I can't believe we're not getting a Nintencat :c
EDIT: And Bowserlick, shut up.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Maybe Sakurai decided to keep the reveal as close as possible to Christmas because we won't get pics for a week at least at the end of the month, to ease the wait. I don't know, I don't care. Too much time wasted on this ****ing game already.

D

Deleted member

I keep telling y'all, we're getting a Colonel Sanders reveal on Christmas. Hold yer horses.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
"Pic of the Day. The breed of the Nintendogs Assist Trophy has changed to a French Bulldog. It looks so real! Tell me that doesn't bring a smile to your face."

It doesn't. I don't like bulldogs... I actually find them kinda ugly (no ofense)
I want the labrador back D:
But...but bulldogs are fat and sleepy! Like my favorite Pokémon....

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
But...but bulldogs are fat and sleepy! Like my favorite Pokémon....
Not to mention the fact that Labs/Goldens/WhateverOtherGenericYellowDogs are just that, generic.
Sakurai made it sound like this would be the one and only, but I wish they could add a fawn pug.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Really nice updates lately, something we haven't seen is being shown every time, for the most part. This new dog looks great, although not my favorite Assist Trophy.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I was looking through miiverse a few hours ago and saw a post saying "Nintendogs U!!! Its happening guys!!!":facepalm:

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I have a hard time seeing the cuteness in those types of dogs. It just looks like someone smushed in their face.

Then again, I find headcrabs from half life cute when they run around making cute little noises, and Kog'Maw doing any of the adorable non-combat stuff he does. So maybe I don't know anything about stuff being cute. :p

majora_787

Smash Hero
I have a hard time seeing the cuteness in those types of dogs. It just looks like someone smushed in their face.

Then again, I find headcrabs from half life cute when they run around making cute little noises, and Kog'Maw doing any of the adorable non-combat stuff he does. So maybe I don't know anything about stuff being cute. :p
I think the face smushing is what makes them cute.

And of course Kog'Maw is adorable. How can he give a definition to the term "tongue trumpet" not be adorable?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

I have an urge to frolic in a field of puppies, babies and kittens now.

Stupid allergies to cat hair.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
CALL OF DUTY DOG CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS

But seriously though, damn the nintendog looks even more realiistic on the wii u.
Kinda pisses me off that the nintendog looks like this

Whereas they can't even put teeth in DK's mouth

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I was looking through miiverse a few hours ago and saw a post saying "Nintendogs U!!! Its happening guys!!!":facepalm:
There is some mighty dumb stuff on Miiverse, but did you read the follow up comments? Seems like a joke to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom