• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

New item, A Buff, New Stage and a Returning Assist Trophy.

Pretty good week.

Darkshadow77

Smash Cadet
"Pic of the Day. The breed of the Nintendogs Assist Trophy has changed to a French Bulldog. It looks so real! Tell me that doesn't bring a smile to your face."

It doesn't. I don't like bulldogs... I actually find them kinda ugly (no ofense)
I want the labrador back D:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
So since we didn't get a character reveal around the usual time, does that raise the chances of a character reveal in a Nintendo Direct or Sakurai waiting for ALBW's Japanese release?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So since we didn't get a character reveal around the usual time, does that raise the chances of a character reveal in a Nintendo Direct or Sakurai waiting for ALBW's Japanese release?
Either one is possible.

We'll just have to wait and see.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
The Bulldog is cute...but I would've loved a Shiba Inu variety just to make doge jokes.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I kinda would like if the AT had multiple breeds, chosen at random every time the AT was spawned.

And that's the end of this week. Not bad at all: a new stage, Marth being buffed, a new item, more Yellow Devil and a returning AT.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
This week was pure good. New Item, New Stage, Return of a assist trophy, changes made to an old move, and more of yellow devil. Second best week EVER. (First was the week marth got revealed)

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
While much less wrinkly than an actual French Bulldog, I greatly prefer this over that stupid Golden puppy.
Now if we could just get a Pug.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Too bad, they could've put multiple breeds for variety's sake...
This is ironic though because I have a Labrador so my friends and I used to think that the one in Brawl was my dog, and one of my friends has exactly this French Bulldog breed so we'll probably start to think that it's his dog.

Again though, it shouldn't be hard to have a couple of different breeds pop up at random, come on...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I think it means any breed could be the trophy

And as for the reason of still no character we might be looking at a newcomer or something bigger next

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Eh, seems to me we're getting only one breed. Kinda disappointing, different races could mean different results. Also cats would be fun.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
12 updates left for the month and both a character reveal and a new Nintendo Direct are "late." Me thinks we should expect something soon...

What do you mean a Direct is late? Anyway I would take three minutes of footage over a new character any day. I want to see this ****ing game move.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Directs are typically within the first two weeks of the month, especially if they have big news. There is always the possibility that they're holding off until January though. :urg:
Was there a Direct on last year's December? I can't seem to recall, Perhaps they could be holding off for January and reveal more information of what we can all expect in 2014. But perhaps we may just have to wait until next week too.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Directs are typically within the first two weeks of the month, especially if they have big news. There is always the possibility that they're holding off until January though. :urg:
That's what I think they will do. If we're getting a Direct this month, it's gotta be before the 24th. So, maybe, in a week. But I don't think so.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
If it doesn't lick the screen and leave a huge smudge, I'm gonna be... Slightly disappointed.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
MAN! IT'S RIDLEY IN THE DOG'S EYE'S REFLECTION! LOOK1 IT'S REALLY RIDLEY!

edit: I was a victim of someone's troll tricks

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Was there a Direct on last year's December? I can't seem to recall, Perhaps they could be holding off for January and reveal more information of what we can all expect in 2014. But perhaps we may just have to wait until next week too.

There was supposed to be a Direct last December but "something" happened according to Nintendo and they had to bump it back a month. My guess is that they wanted to line it up closer to the Pokemon X and Y announcement.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Overall, a pretty good week.

No characters but a lot of interesting stuff, including confirming that this 3D yellow devil cuts himself apart piece by piece, rather that Powered Up's tornado cop-out.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
We are probably getting a newcomer because of being the longest wait yet

Oh knows maybe Mondays picture will be what was behind the bulldog (who was hitting fox for short)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
We are probably getting a newcomer because of being the longest wait yet

Oh knows maybe Mondays picture will be what was behind the bulldog (who was hitting fox for short)
Probably Ridley. Sakurai found something even bigger than him to cover him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom