• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Spring?? Jesus Christ thats like, the complete opposite of what they did with Brawl, that being push it back over and over.

To be honest these recent daily pic updates have left me with little interest or topics for discussion. Idk man.
Those stars... that's a nice touch.. *Shrugs*

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
Spring?? Jesus Christ thats like, the complete opposite of what they did with Brawl, that being push it back over and over.

To be honest these recent daily pic updates have left me with little interest or topics for discussion. Idk man.
Yeah, I agree. I'd much rather get pictures of Luigi's nose instead!

I'm totally teasing at you here. I get what you mean, nothing particularly stands out to me, but it's still something and I ain't complaining.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Yeah, I agree. I'd much rather get pictures of Luigi's nose instead!

I'm totally teasing at you here. I get what you mean, nothing particularly stands out to me, but it's still something and I ain't complaining.
The way I see it: better than the month of October.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Man the outcome of that month was super ironic.

People were actually expecting like 3 characters to be revealed in that month, but the only thing we got out of that was Sonic.
Sonic, Mewtwo/Pokemon character, Little Mac, Pac-Man, Mii...

The only one people got right was Sonic's reveal to celebrate Sonic Lost World.

Xerneas as a Pokeball Pokemon was nice too, though...

----

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
who know what the December character(s) will be.

and I was very happy sonic was revealed in October even though sonic lost worlds was just another down fall like the rest of the games it proved we were right and that's 3 out of 4 of a dream team (the 4th is pac man) .

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
who know what the December character(s) will be.

and I was very happy sonic was revealed in October even though sonic lost worlds was just another down fall like the rest of the games it proved we were right and that's 3 out of 4 of a dream team (the 4th is pac man) .
I'm not too sure on the December characters... maybe Zelda.

No one knows anything, really, people didn't expect Peach and Toon Link in September.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I'm not too sure on the December characters... maybe Zelda.

No one knows anything, really, people didn't expect Peach and Toon Link in September.
Nobody expected Toon Link, period. But I get what you're saying.

But let's be honest, nobody expected any of the characters to be revealed when they did. And that caused people to try and figure out a pattern that they think Sakurai will follow.

Watch him reveal two different characters this month because he's Sakurai.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Nobody expected Toon Link, period. But I get what you're saying.

But let's be honest, nobody expected any of the characters to be revealed when they did. And that caused people to try and figure out a pattern that they think Sakurai will follow.

Watch him reveal two different characters this month because he's Sakurai.
WHAT IF he stops giving us character reveals

but registers on a random major website and leaks the roster so that it's revealed but nobody believes it's real?

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
WHAT IF he stops giving us character reveals

but registers on a random major website and leaks the roster so that it's revealed but nobody believes it's real?
That would suck if we stopped getting more, but we'd have to get the game to see who got in.

It would also be the "Brawl 35 Character Roster" Incident all over again.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
What if Sakurai does s'more unexpected stuff that no one will have predicted!? Oho wait that always happens. So Im gonna go out there and predict "The Baby" from Other M as a playable character on Dec 25th because thats when another baby leech was born named Jesus.

EDIT: Im going to hell.

majora_787

Smash Hero
That would suck if we stopped getting more, but we'd have to get the game to see who got in.

It would also be the "Brawl 35 Character Roster" Incident all over again.
I don't know, regardless, the way character reveals seem to go we'll probably have a good number of characters who we won't know about until the game comes out.

Morbi

Scavenger
What if Sakurai does s'more unexpected stuff that no one will have predicted!? Oho wait that always happens. So Im gonna go out there and predict "The Baby" from Other M as a playable character on Dec 25th because thats when another baby leech was born named Jesus.

EDIT: Im going to hell.
Jesus will make an appearance as the playable Mii in my opinion.

Morbi

Scavenger
Didn't we already confirm Jesus for sSSB4 back in pages 20-30 of this thread?
Yes I have a great memory :p
Jesus was confirmed in Smash 64... before that even. Maybe you should read a bible, son. Jesus is the essence of life, he is our savior! Obviously this entails that he is a prevalent part of our lives, I am glad that you are doing God's work and telling people to support him in Smash on pages 20-30. However, the attempt was menial. Jesus is in Smash as Smash is Jesus.

Sorry, I had too much fun typing that. Just disregard it.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Jesus was confirmed in Smash 64... before that even. Maybe you should read a bible, son. Jesus is the essence of life, he is our savior! Obviously this entails that he is a prevalent part of our lives, I am glad that you are doing God's work and telling people to support him in Smash on pages 20-30. However, the attempt was menial. Jesus is in Smash as Smash is Jesus.

I have to diagnose you.

mor·bid
ˈmôrbəd/
adjective
adjective: morbid
1.​
characterized by or appealing to an abnormal and unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, esp. death and disease.
al·tru·ism
ˈaltro͞oˌizəm/
noun
noun: altruism
1.​
the belief in or practice of disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others.
So your username is a characterization of an unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasent people that believe or practice of disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Fun Fact:

The Shield Breaker can be Perfect Shielded. (Atleast in Brawl)

Oh, the irony.

Maybe they fixed that here. Perfect shielding Marth's Neutral-Special pretty much made the move useless. If I can still block a move that is supposed to punish blocking, than that move didn't do the one job it had.

I'm glad they have this buff, if there was anything Marth needed to get buffed, it was this move right here.
Pro Player to his Marth-Playing Partner:
You had ONE job!

You scared me for a second there...

D

Deleted member

Wait for Jesus
Acknowledge Jesus
Love Jesus
Understand Jesus
Idolize Jesus
Grasp Jesus Teachings
Identify with Jesus

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Whatever is going on here, if it's not related to the Miiverse pics, it's probably better off somewhere else.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Jesus died for the sins of the world.
9 syllables.
There have been 3 Smash games in the past.
Jesus lived half of his life without knowing he had powers.
Gabe Newell has powers.

...Do I even need to write it anymore?

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Jesus died for the sins of the world.
9 syllables.
There have been 3 Smash games in the past.
Jesus lived half of his life without knowing he had powers.
Gabe Newell has powers.

...Do I even need to write it anymore?
Jesus was resurrected in 3 days
3 is a prime number
Optimus Prime like the number 3
Hasbro owns Transformers cartoons
Cartoons have adult humor
Adults have no humor
Irritability causes politics
Politics get crushed by titans
Eren Jaeger kills Titans
Eren is bent on vengeance
Your rival in Pokemon Black and White 2 was bent on vengeance
They stole his sister's Meowstick(or whatever)
Cats want to take over the world
Rabbits are minions of cats
Rabbits love to eat carrots
Wait a minute does this mean?

GREEN GIANT CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 4!!!!

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Enough with the off-topic posts.

Last warning.
Dude it is not my place to question a mod BUT...
You can't stop the off-topic-ness. No one can. Sure you can quell it, but only for a time because we are humans we thrive on talking about flawed and off-topic things. So you can stop it but only for a time. :D

Anyways though... December really has been the month of giving so far. If this keeps up I will do a post on December 25th doing a 25 days of christmas song Sakurai daily pics of the day edition!
On the first day of December Sakurai gave to me.... Wait for it...

Actually that reminds me. When they talk about the 12 days of Christmas in that song are they talking about the days after or leading up to Christmas? Because then I might have to modify the song...
Hell maybe I should do a youtube video for it! LOL!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sigh poor Neon, she's like the only mod around (i think?) and chu did his thing over on the other thread. There, There *pats head*.

Anyway any predictions for tonights pic? we gonna get an item? a stage? a random character? Or Luigi's nose :awesome:?

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
As much as I want a character to be revealed, I don't expect one until Friday or sometime next week. I've also been wondering, do they Christmas break over in Japan?

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
As much as I want a character to be revealed, I don't expect one until Friday or sometime next week. I've also been wondering, do they Christmas break over in Japan?
Most people get a New Years break yeah.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Its kinda like halloween is over there, its another excuse to have fun. Its not as prevalent as it as it is over here. So don't expect anything major on that day.

As for a day off, if christmas is on a weekday there's no day off.

But obviously new years eve they get a break.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Pft nope. Japan doesnt really do lots of week-long breaks like we do as far as I know. Theres golden week but thats, like, it. Besides Christmas isnt really as big over there as it is here.

majora_787

Smash Hero
We get a number of character reveals on the 11th or 12th, so hoping we see something. Expecting a veteran, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
We get a number of character reveals on the 11th or 12th, so hoping we see something. Expecting a veteran, but hopefully I'm wrong.
Yup, this week is about that time :grin:. I'll just randomly guess a Captain Falcon reveal.

It would be awesome to see a veteran tonight, but also followed by some newcomers in a direct soon.

majora_787

Smash Hero
There will be no character reveal tonight.
What if it's tomorrow morning? Around 1am? :troll:

Timezone humor aside, it's not even me expecting it TONIGHT as it is me expecting it this week. And every night that goes by without a character reveal makes me more interested in the next night.

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Hate to come in late in saying this but did anyone cringe about the miiverse comments concerning the Shield breaker pic?

{certainly I'm not the only one :/ }

majora_787

Smash Hero
Hate to come in late in saying this but did anyone cringe about the miiverse comments concerning the Shield breaker pic?

{certainly I'm not the only one :/ }
What was going on with Miiverse? I wouldn't expect anything good, but was it particularly bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom