• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not gonna overhype this time. I'm playing Brawl online, so that'll keep me busy while waiting for the pic. :bee:

Also, there should be DLC costumes that allow all characters to have Luigi's nose.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I'm not gonna overhype this time. I'm playing Brawl online, so that'll keep me busy while waiting for the pic. :bee:

Also, there should be DLC costumes that allow all characters to have Luigi's nose.

Brawl's online still works? People still play that trash? When you play online, it's on the Wii U, right? I thought Nintendo shut down WFC or WC24?

I still play Brawl, but locally.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Brawl's online still works? People still play that trash? When you play online, it's on the Wii U, right? I thought Nintendo shut down WFC or WC24?

People can't send messages via the Wii Menu, the Adress Book can't be used, and most forms of data can't be exchanged anymore.

People can still play Brawl, MKWii etc, games like that online though. With friends, or with anyone.

majora_787

Smash Hero

I'm just saying that to this day I have never played unplayably bad online matches with Brawl.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I'm just saying that to this day I have never played unplayably bad online matches with Brawl.

It was never terrible. I remember a few stupid disconnects tho.

The #1 primary reason why I hated Brawl's online...dat button lag.

Only one time where I can remember the online being as smooth as local, and that was when a friend was a few blocks away from where I live. Otherwise, button lag ftw

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

I agree. It might not be flawless, but I've never had a problem with it. I actually played a random online match up a couple of weeks ago. In a couple of Brawls, I was playing four player.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The button lag, ugh.

Well, actually that was only a problem for me when I first started playing online, I noticed it on my very first online match. I got used to it after a very short time though.

Here's hoping Smash 4's online will play smoother, less lag (or no lag. A Smasher can dream...) and will have more options. (perhaps have an online Smash chat mode? That way you can find friends more easily and communicate with them more easily as well. If Bosses return, they should allow boss mode to be playable with friends online as well)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Yeah that's from New Leaf, and that's definitely a new stage. Probably restricted to the 3DS version.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
New stage huh?

Well. Can't say I'm disappointed by that.

Where in New Leaf is it from anyways?

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
OHH-- this pic seems to say a bit more than it lets on, and even then it's a neat one. A New Leaf stage, for starters! SWEET! Also, this isn't direct with the post but it goes to show not only how prominent the border-lines on the character can be, but also some completed animations compared to how things were back when the game (the 3DS version) was revealed

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
From my AC knowledge, this stage seems to take place near a beach in Smashville.

Swimming somewhat confirmed?

Also, small and insignificant complaint of mine, but I absolutely hate DK's fur in the 3DS version. They can do better than that.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Cool new leaf stage.

So we'll be riding kapp'ns boat all the way to the island? should be a fun stage.

And Yes NL has an island, NL is more like the GC then WW anyway.

So, dumb question, are we getting a separate update for the 3DS miiverse? I wouldn't ask but the site still hasn't updated for me yet, and it would make sense to have 3DS updates on the 3DS and a Wii U one on the Wii U.

It updated for me now

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I'm literally just aghast at the fact that this is yet another fantastic update! Ever since that Luigi Sniffing Marth's neck pick, I have yet to be disappointed.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
Compared to earlier screenshots it looks like they already updated DK's fur to look a little bit more pleasant.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
DONKEY KONG posing with a GREEN creature thing who is also a PIRATE? What does this meaaann Sakurai.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nice, they found a way to make the 3DS and WiiU stages of Animal Crossing different. I wonder if Sharks will attack...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Glad to see that they fixed up how Donkey Kong looks on the 3DS. The dark space where his eyes are was way too light before, it made it look like his eyes were about to pop out of his head. so I'm happy they came around to fix that.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Another 3DS stage which basically we don't know anything about and of which we won't see a picture if not in months probably.
This gives me hope we'll get a WiiU Kid Icarus stage by the way, it would be wasted on 3DS only.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Another 3DS stage which basically we don't know anything about and of which we won't see a picture if not in months probably.
This gives me hope we'll get a WiiU Kid Icarus stage by the way, it would be wasted on 3DS only.

You do know each series will have a stage on both consoles(The series with playable characters atleast). And not all stages on the WiiU version will be from homeconsoles and not all stages from the 3DS will be from handhelds.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
You do know each series will have a stage on both consoles(The series with playable characters atleast). And not all stages on the WiiU version will be from homeconsoles and not all stages from the 3DS will be from handhelds.
This was never confirmed (the first period). On the second I already thought about that.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It wouldnt make sense for a character series not to have a stage(exception R.O.B. because of obvious reasons and Marth and Roy(SSBM) because they are bonus characters in that game).
Well that's kind of a double standard. Bonus characters? Also R.O.B. has a stage potential.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Umh, that's simply false. I really don't understand where you're getting this, have you played Melee?

Yes. I have played melee. Note my edit in the post.

Captain Falcon and Ness don't have stages in SSB either because...I see where you're going....sorry..dude...you were right.You win..:(

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't see why there wouldn't be a Kid Icarus stage on the Wii U version. It could even be from Uprising, considering how the Pilotwings stage is partially based on Pilotwings Resort. All areas from the original NES game (Skyworld, Overworld and Underworld) also appear in Uprising, so even if Sakurai chooses one of those three areas for a stage, they will likely appear as they appeared in Uprising.

The new Animal Crossing stage looks interesting. The Wii U stage is basically Smashville 2.0 (which isn't a bad thing), but this one is quite different.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Nice, a 3ds stage.
Also, if only handheld games are featured in stages, what metroid game would a stage be based off of? Return of Samus? Fusion? Prime Hunters? Pinball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom