• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
considering how the Pilotwings stage is partially based on Pilotwings Resort.
It's based on the entire Pilotwings series. Not just Resort. And since most of the games in the series are CONSOLE only games it makes sense for it to be on the Wii U. Or did you forget about the SNES portion of it. (Still waiting for N64 part)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's based on the entire Pilotwings series. Not just Resort. And since most of the games in the series are CONSOLE only games it makes sense for it to be on the Wii U. Or did you forget about the SNES portion of it. (Still waiting for N64 part)
the Pilotwings stage is partially based on Pilotwings Resort.
The keyword is written in big letters. I know that the stage has a portion based on the SNES game, hence partially based on Pilotwings Resort.

Same could happen for a Kid Icarus stage on the Wii U.

RODO

Smash Ace
Well it seems as if my prediction was wrong. I was excited about the Marth shield breaker but didn't care about the 3DS pic. Thought Smashboards was with me on that :rolleyes:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Well alrighty, I guess I'm seeing a few improvements on DK's model here and there. Though I kinda wish they simplified his fur a bit more since it looks a bit messy to me (although it does look much better now compared to the earlier screens)..... Perhaps texture it more like how it was done in Melee? :T

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Another 3DS stage which basically we don't know anything about and of which we won't see a picture if not in months probably.
This gives me hope we'll get a WiiU Kid Icarus stage by the way, it would be wasted on 3DS only.

At least there would be the option of an Underworld stage from the NES Kid Icarus possibly. I wonder if it might combine elements with the original and Uprising in terms of style.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
At least there would be the option of an Underworld stage from the NES Kid Icarus possibly. I wonder if it might combine elements with the original and Uprising in terms of style.
Many elements of the Underworld in the NES game were carried over into Uprising. With Uprising already reimagining the Kid Icarus world entirely, it's likely that the Wii U stage will still be based on Uprising.

Skyworld, as it appears in Uprising, is very similar to how it appeared in Brawl, featuring floating islands and temples styled after Ancient Greece. Considering both Smash and Uprising were made by Sakurai, it only furthers the possibility of an Uprising stage on the Wii U version.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
What differences do you see? I think it's just the stage lighting that makes him look different ish.
Hmm.... I suppose so... The texture for his fur does seem better looking to me now as they were a bit of a jumbled mess for my taste in some of the earlier screenshots such as this and the overall colour has been darkened too.

Also as Wariofan stated, that space where his eyes are has been darkened up just as how it is with DK as they looked way too light for my taste. Now it looks much better.

Their just minor little tweaks to his textures but still an improvement compared to the earlier screens none the less imo.

Clipse

Smash Cadet
I start the moveset of each character... some of them i dont know or there is just not pictures :(

Right now im doing only the special with B, that normally are the most interesting :p.

Are they any confirmation of the new characters? I mean... Villager have to be the ballon fight the up+B or?

Example:
http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters/fox

special-fox.jpg

About the pics of today, just put it in new stages :)

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
I start the moveset of each character... some of them i dont know or there is just not pictures :(

Right now im doing only the special with B, that normally are the most interesting :p.

Are they any confirmation of the new characters? I mean... Villager have to be the ballon fight the up+B or?

Example:

View attachment 4983

So why hasnt Nintendo hired you yet?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team

Example:

View attachment 4983

You could take freeze frames from the trailers to fill out some of the special moves that haven't been shown in screenshots. Just going through what you've already put up, you could add down specials for Mario and Bowser doing that at least.

kidwitdaface

Smash Cadet
About DK's 3DS model & textures, I wouldn't be too worried considering many key people at Nintendo have said multiple times during directs and interviews that any captured 3DS footage would not look as well as it does on the system. That's not only because of the 3D you know, the 3DS will also display the appropriate resolution on the appropriate screen size that the game was designed for unlike everybody's computers and mobile devices.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
About DK's 3DS model & textures, I wouldn't be too worried considering many key people at Nintendo have said multiple times during directs and interviews that any captured 3DS footage would not look as well as it does on the system. That's not only because of the 3D you know, the 3DS will also display the appropriate resolution on the appropriate screen size that the game was designed for unlike everybody's computers and mobile devices.
Oh I'm very well aware of that, but compared to the other characters in the 3DS version, DK looked a little poor in my opinion. So I'm happy to see his textures got tweaked a little bit to make him look a bit better.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I really can't wait for the new Animal Crossing stage. Heres hoping we get some 3DS gameplay in the next direct. (I just want gameplay right now. But i also would be fine with some reveals)

Clipse

Smash Cadet
So why hasnt Nintendo hired you yet?
hahaha i wish! :D:D
You could take freeze frames from the trailers to fill out some of the special moves that haven't been shown in screenshots. Just going through what you've already put up, you could add down specials for Mario and Bowser doing that at least.
That could be a good idea, but I dont wanna get me out from the offials images from miivese, smashbros.com and facebook, but if i see that doesnt appeat in the future i will (but i will think about it anyway ;))

There is still 1 or 2 pictures from this donkeykong stage from 3ds that i dont think are official, but confirms a new stage, thats why I did..... mmmm maybe tomorrow i change my mind and I upload them hahahaha :D

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Example:

View attachment 4983

Wow you get better and better

Just a throw out on the new movesets pictures for each character i noticed all of sonics boxes are empty you can put in up-B for sonic. Its the one with him jumping his spring while megaman is jumping his

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
hahaha i wish! :D:D

That could be a good idea, but I dont wanna get me out from the offials images from miivese, smashbros.com and facebook, but if i see that doesnt appeat in the future i will (but i will think about it anyway ;))

There is still 1 or 2 pictures from this donkeykong stage from 3ds that i dont think are official, but confirms a new stage, thats why I did..... mmmm maybe tomorrow i change my mind and I upload them hahahaha :D
Well, you already did take clips from the trailer for the supposed DK:CR stage, so why stop there?

Clipse

Smash Cadet
Well, you already did take clips from the trailer for the supposed DK:CR stage, so why stop there?
I already start to look for those... maybe just like an exception until more pictures appear :p (this is addicted!)
Wow you get better and better

Just a throw out on the new movesets pictures for each character i noticed all of sonics boxes are empty you can put in up-B for sonic. Its the one with him jumping his spring while megaman is jumping his
Thanks!; I was fnishing today, but nw i can say that I finish the one that I know.... I have to say that I kind of guess some of the new characther, but i have no idea which one the wii fit trainer can have :p

BTW!, its not curious that we havent seen any from the left+B of mario or pit... i guess that they are going to change it (pit would took it from uprising, maybe is this Thunder Jolt?, and mario, because Sunshine look so far away that i guess they will change it for....mario cat?)

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
This part of the stage seems low quality to me. I just hope it winds up being good.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I believe Pit's new side-B is the Upper Dash arm from Uprising. I'm fairly certain there was a daily picture of it at some point.
Also, Kapp'n! I hope he sings songs to you when your on the stage.
Finally, first post here! Well second total. But both were made today! Kapp'n enticed me to stop lurking and finally start posting here.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I already start to look for those... maybe just like an exception until more pictures appear :p (this is addicted!)

Thanks!; I was fnishing today, but nw i can say that I finish the one that I know.... I have to say that I kind of guess some of the new characther, but i have no idea which one the wii fit trainer can have :p

BTW!, its not curious that we havent seen any from the left+B of mario or pit... i guess that they are going to change it (pit would took it from uprising, maybe is this Thunder Jolt?, and mario, because Sunshine look so far away that i guess they will change it for....mario cat?)
We've seen Mario's cape on the Galaxy stage reveal, actually. But we haven't seen Link or Toon Link's side-B yet.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

Example:

View attachment 4983

That's great...but the upper right pic of fox is actually his up taunt.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Your website looks amazing, but the picture you have for Marth's neutral B is actually his side B. His neutral hasn't been shown yet (Though the effect has been)

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
A picture showing us something of what the actual structure of either of these two new 3DS stages are would be nice. It took forever before we knew what Garden of Hope and Pilotwings actually were like, and now we have two new mysterious stages that have each been in a single screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom