• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
omg I'm so sick of people talking about Ridley. He's already a stage hazard and I don't think he'll ever be a playable character anyway.
it's never confirmed of him being a stage hazard, plus we have ever right to support are most wanted character

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I hope all of the models look as good as Skull Kid's. It makes me want the game just to see those graphics close up.

Mr Lange

Smash Apprentice
Yet another huge hint that they've got Majora's Mask related things in the works. This is an interesting choice of Assist Trophy, and also an interesting update to choose right now considering what must be all kinds of things they could have posted.

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
I think that if there isn't anything announced at VGX tomorrow, in terms of character reveals, then next week seems like a good time for one. It fits in with the, mostly, prominent: "Week of the 9th" scenario that this end can gather. That or after Christmas/ the 26th when A Link Between Worlds comes out in Japan. Or both. Not at ALL to assume, though, but that is the way that I see it.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
What's all this about Majora's Mask "finally getting some love"?

Hey, freakin' A LINK TO THE PAST says hi!

I mean, at least Majora's had a stage in Melee. ALTTP has gotten little to no love in Smash at all. :(

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I mean, at least Majora's had a stage in Melee. ALTTP has gotten little to no love in Smash at all. :(

That's a lot more than many Zelda games can say.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
Ah yes December 7th:

1.Hopefully Reggie shows us some good stuff at VGX
2.My Birthday
3.Saturday is always sexy

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Majora's Mask does actually have it pretty swell compared to most Zelda games. In Smash Bros Melee it kinda had a lot of trophies too as well as two stages if you count the trophy tussle stage. not to mention the many cameos and the sidequest system in the Zelda series etc. That's more than what you can say to most other Zelda games, especially the handheld ones.... Which... most.... just rot in obscurity....

It kinda reminds me when people to this very day still say that Luigi is being overshadowed by Mario and that Nintendo doesn't love him despite that his darker days have already long passed. Especially when a few other Mario characters have it much worse than he does.

I mean, I like them as much as the next guy don't get me wrong but ah well, that's just me... :rolleyes:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I always sort of considered Young Link a Majora's Mask character anywho. I mean, he had the Boomerang, but he also had a bow, with fire arrows. Always sort of worked better in my head.

I mean, Mask Link would be better, but alas.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I always sort of considered Young Link a Majora's Mask character anywho. I mean, he had the Boomerang, but he also had a bow, with fire arrows. Always sort of worked better in my head.

I mean, Mask Link would be better, but alas.
Well yeah he did star in that game as well as Ocarina of Time so you can consider him that.

Just like how (Playable) Toon Link is supposed to be based on both Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass as those were the games he starred in.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Happy births days Accf24!
Next week is the time of month we usually get a reveal...
Also, who here will be watching VGX?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh darn I didn't even notice, sorry. Happy birthday to you Accf24. ^_^

I'm not even sure when VGX will start in UK time.... :/

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
In 11 hours we'll know. Maybe a little bit more. I hope at least Sony doesn't disappoint and gives me some Uncharted love.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
A very happy Birthday to Accf24.

Is Capcom going to be at VGX? I hope the 5th character for Ultra Street Fighter 4 gets announced...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Square Enix is going to reveal two new trailers and I can pretty much guarantee that one of them will be FFXIV and the other will be KH3. I'm keeping my expectations buried in the dirt at this point because this next week should be pretty decent for Smash News regardless with the 6 month mark coming up fast and a new Nintendo Direct highly probable.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Please Reggie...please let the announcement at VGX be something about Smash Brothers. Or a new F-Zero, Star Fox or Metroid.....

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
April 1st
This is just me making an observation. NOT ASKING FOR LIKES!!!
Someone posts a very witty comeback to tease someone's supposedly false hopes and they get 4 likes.
Someone posts a funny GIF responding to that post and get 20 likes.
Keep in mind this is just an observation and it is quite obvious...
SIMON YOU ****ING STOLE ALL MY LIKES!!!!
So much love to your genius wave. good job! :D

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Oh I see, not sure if I'll be able to watch it as my sister would want the laptop at that time but I guess I'll see. Thanks for letting me know Frostwraith. ;)
What.

Are you kidding? You punch your sister right in the face and say "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND REGGIE IS ON THE INTERNET"

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Skull Kid should turn everyone into Deku Scrubs then drop the moon on the stage. Then the game will end and say Skull Kid wins.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Skull Kid should turn everyone into Deku Scrubs then drop the moon on the stage. Then the game will end and say Skull Kid wins.

I can just imagine:

"Oh look, Skull Kid! What does he do?"
(5 seconds later, the screen goes black.)

"You've met a terrible fate, haven't you? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?"

majora_787

Smash Hero
I can just imagine:

"Oh look, Skull Kid! What does he do?"
(5 seconds later, the screen goes black.)

"You've met a terrible fate, haven't you? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?"
That just reminds me of Terraria's "It's going to be a terrible night" message. An amazing experience for anyone who doesn't actually know what's about to happen, and an equally amazing experience for everyone watching.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
That just reminds me of Terraria's "It's going to be a terrible night" message. An amazing experience for anyone who doesn't actually know what's about to happen, and an equally amazing experience for everyone watching.

There's also the Castlevania 2 message: "Oh, what a terrible night to have a curse" I believe.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Someone posts a very witty comeback to tease someone's supposedly false hopes and they get 4 likes.
WAVE YOU ****ING STOLE ALL MY LIKES!!!!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
WAVE YOU ****ING STOLE ALL MY LIKES!!!!

I aim to please~ ¦3

Not sure what I did, though. ¦D

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Tropical Freeze? Of all the Wii U games they could show? Lame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom