• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Did anyone else's heart soar when they saw the pic of the day, only to have it come hurtling to the ground at light speed, crashing into a million pieces? :sadeyes:

Well mine did. :crying:

In all seriousness, I'm glad SK is getting some love in the new game, but of course I'm a little disappointed he wont be playable. While I wasn't really expecting him to be a newcomer, it kind of just dashed all of my hopes out the window. Oh well. The bright side will be cool snapshots! :lol:
I wouldn't necessarily consider that a bright side, but if that is your thing. I had mixed feelings, I am fan of Skull Kid; however, I never truly expected him to be playable. So it wasn't too detrimental, there is a hint of sorrow in my heart though.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Project M doesn't have Mega Man or Villager, though.
Doesn't really need them, either. Granted, I would love if they'd stop being so paranoid and just put them in considering Brawl hacking and character mods have been going on for 5, soon to be six, years now and not a single **** was given, but what are you gonna do? ¦D *shrugs*

Anywho, looking forward to tomorrow. How about you guys?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Did either Isaac or Lyn do you in?
Twas Isaac. Never cared too much if Lyn got included, but I have nothing against her. Though good lord her supporters were annoying last time around.

FE + female character + Brawl-era mentality.... it was scary.

What was the Isaac freakout like? :awesome:
If he had been revealed pre-roster leak it would've been legendary, but I already knew he didn't make the roster so I was just relieved he was included at all.

I guess we'll see what it's like this time. :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
Doesn't really need them, either. Granted, I would love if they'd stop being so paranoid and just put them in considering Brawl hacking and character mods have been going on for 5, soon to be six, years now and not a single **** was given, but what are you gonna do? ¦D *shrugs*

Anywho, looking forward to tomorrow. How about you guys?
I prefer to live in the present. So I am not looking forward to tomorrow or regretting yesterday (Jigglypuff).

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
If he had been revealed pre-roster leak it would've been legendary, but I already knew he didn't make the roster so I was just relieved he was included at all.

I guess we'll see what it's like this time. :troll:
The Wheel of Fate is turning... :troll:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I honestly won't believe any leaks until we get the level of detail that we got from the brawl leak that revealed everyone.

While I'm a little sad Skull isn't playable, I never thought he'd even be acknowledged, so this is a nice update for me. I honestly don't think the zelda, or even mario franchises need another character.

If there's one prediction I'm willing to make about AT's, it's that Ridley won't be one.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Today is possibly one of my favorite pictures so far that doesn't correspond with a character reveal.
Today is personally my favourite pic so far (Skull Kid is my favourite Zelda character - and I was never expecting him to be playable so I have no disappointment). :grin:

Well either this one or the one with Mario, Mega Man, and Sonic, because that one made the ten-year-old in me who could never even fathom such a thing in one game explode. ;)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I actually loved this picture, my favorite would have to be yesterday's though. I get to ride on a giant dead cactus themed "backmassager"-rocket.
Yeah made me realize if one of my predicted characters becomes an AT, I will see them in glorious HD graphics.
Say have we talked about exclusive ATs?
Exclusive ATs on the 3DS version and exclusive ATs on the Wii U version?

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Yeah made me realize if one of my predicted characters becomes an AT, I will see them in glorious HD graphics.
Say have we talked about exclusive ATs?
Exclusive ATs on the 3DS version and exclusive ATs on the Wii U version?
Just putting it out there.
I think Kawashima has a good shot as an assist trophy.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
ASSIST TROPHY PREDICTIONS:

Mario: Waluigi, Rosalina, Fawful
DK: Cranky, Rambi
Yoshi: Kamek
Wario: Jimmy T would be nice
Zelda: Skull Kid, Tingle
Metroid: Metroid
Kirby: Waddle Dee, Knuckle Joe
Star Fox: Andross
Kid Icarus: Magnus
Mother: Jeff
F-Zero: Goroh
Fire Emblem: Lyn, maybe Anna
Pikmin: No idea

Some series are fine the way they are tbh. Note, I didn't do every series.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
ASSIST TROPHY PREDICTIONS:

Mario: Waluigi, Rosalina, Fawful
DK: Cranky, Rambi
Yoshi: Kamek
Wario: Jimmy T would be nice
Zelda: Skull Kid, Tingle
Metroid: Metroid
Kirby: Waddle Dee, Knuckle Joe
Star Fox: Andross
Kid Icarus: Magnus
Mother: Jeff
F-Zero: Goroh
Fire Emblem: Lyn, maybe Anna
Pikmin: No idea

Some series are fine the way they are tbh. Note, I didn't do every series.
Put Waterwraith as an AT.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If people are going to be doing AT predictions, there are probably places better suited for that in other threads.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I know the Villager moveset conversation is well over by now (I am writing this on page 263), but have any of you considered that the bowling ball might have the same input as the pitfall shovel? (That being fsmash or ftilt)
The shovel is pretty fast and easy to hit with (not to mention low, obviously), so the devs might have thought it would make for OP edge guarding (given that all pitfall attacks result in meteor smashes if the opponent is in the air). Therefore, to balance it without nerfing it, they could have made it so he does his bowling ball move when he is close enough to an edge.
Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom