• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Don't you mean, Chaos Control? :awesome:
No I mean like the blue water guy who ravages cities and stuff

Although a sonic stage on the space station with the real ultimate life form as a stage hazard would be legit

or in the city with final form chaos as a stage hazard, with flooding everywhere

basically, the last stage of either sonic adventure game

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
She is truly defining herself with her user name. :awesome:
no like Im seriously asking

No I mean like the blue water guy who ravages cities and stuff Although a sonic stage on the space station with the real ultimate life form as a stage hazard would be legit or in the city with final form chaos as a stage hazard, with flooding everywhere basically, the last stage of either sonic adventure game
Thats too cool and interesting to actually be a stage

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
To be fair, today's daily picture on Miiverse was the first assist trophy. So naturally, people are going to want to discuss such.
And I didn't stop them until the topic moved away from Skull Kid to predicting ATs as a whole, which is better suited for the AT thread.

Morbi

Scavenger
no like Im seriously asking
There is a plethora of reasons that I like every post, most are not entirely significant.
1. It gets me blocked from the mental decadence.
2. It helps people remember me.
3. It is somewhat of a social experiment.
4. It is something unique and individual to me.
5. It makes people feel good (sometimes).
6. It makes people angry (sometimes).
7. It is fun.
8. It is a way for me to "bookmark" what I have read.
9. It is a form of communication to let the poster know that I read their content.
10. Habit.
11. When it doubt, like a post.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Thats too cool and interesting to actually be a stage
Well we got a mario galaxy stage, and in the past we got two mushroomy kingdom stages, and just a plethora of crazy and awesome stages in brawl (warioware with the minigames, picto chat with drawings, metroid prime stage that flipped )

Definitely possible. Just very unlikely.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
There is a plethora of reasons that I like every post, most are not entirely significant.
7. It is fun.
9. It is a form of communication to let the poster know that I read their content.
10. Habit.

*Raises hand*

Am I allowed to take notes?

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
7. It is fun.
10. Habit.
Okay well **** I did not expect an actual legit response. Im not sure if I should be wholly impressed or not....... yeah I kinda am.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Wow, a great week! It was pretty focused on the three newcomers, we got Megaman, Villager, and WFT Pictures, and BAM Skull Kid.

This makes me happy. I'm doubting we'll get anything tomorrow for Smash. At best, I suspect we will see some gameplay footage, but I'm doubtful on a reveal. Either way, December has been amazing! This has been one of my favorite pictures so far! You know... besides Peach, Toon Link, and Mario Galaxy.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Well we got a mario galaxy stage, and in the past we got two mushroomy kingdom stages, and just a plethora of crazy and awesome stages in brawl (warioware with the minigames, picto chat with drawings, metroid prime stage that flipped )

Definitely possible. Just very unlikely.
I Just mean cuz like every stage is either something basic from a main/classic title or something predictable from a recent title. Usually. Not always.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Tip of the iceberg?

SUMMIT CONFIRMED.

Gosh darn it, you beat me to it!

Overall, a satisfying week. Monday and Thursday gave us some much-needed info on Villager, Tuesday gave us a very interesting tease at a Find Mii stage/ boss mode, and we got confirmation of Assist Trophies, with Skull Kid finally appearing in Smash to drop the moon. Wednesday was just filler, but otherwise I hope that, from this point on, the updates will get more exciting, like items, stages, bosses, character moves and so on.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
AT/Pokeball related meltdowns were hilarious in Brawl, but the cream of the crop was obviously when Wolf was confirmed as the last unlockable over Krystal. Happy memories.

That said, I'm not sure if we'll get meltdowns of the same magnitude this time. The ambiance seems a lot more cordial and seeing your fave in the game isn't such an idiotic competition as it was pre-Brawl.

That said, I'm really looking forward to more assist trophies. Skull Kid's gorgeous.

Also, at first I thought that that weird Mii Boss thing and the Mega Man dude (lol my sucky knowledge ftl) may be assist trophies, but I guess this confirms they won't be? Otherwise Sakurai probably wouldn't have waited until today to announce the return of ATs. Hm.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
AT/Pokeball related meltdowns were hilarious in Brawl, but the cream of the crop was obviously when Wolf was confirmed as the last unlockable over Krystal. Happy memories.

That said, I'm not sure if we'll get meltdowns of the same magnitude this time. The ambiance seems a lot more cordial and seeing your fave in the game isn't such an idiotic competition as it was pre-Brawl.

That said, I'm really looking forward to more assist trophies. Skull Kid's gorgeous.

Also, at first I thought that that weird Mii Boss thing and the Mega Man dude (lol my sucky knowledge ftl) may be assist trophies, but I guess this confirms they won't be? Otherwise Sakurai probably wouldn't have waited until today to announce the return of ATs. Hm.
True! They might be Stage Hazards or part of the Single Player. Like in Melee when you have a unique stage/level, and you fight on a character's home stage in the game.

majora_787

Smash Hero

I don't even remember that uproar with Wolf over Krystal. All I know is it's not surprising to me. :p

And this is the third time in my life I have heard someone refer to Skull Kid as gorgeous. I am okay with this.

Also Yellow Devil and whatever the Find Mii boss is called seem kind of large for assist trophy characters. I mean we had Andross, but he was large so he could go in the background and imitate his original boss fight. But I dunno what they actually ARE, I just assume bosses.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
All I can say is, if Yellow Devil is a stage hazard, then the Yellow Devil boss music from Mega Man 1 better be an alternate track.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Today is possibly one of my favorite pictures so far that doesn't correspond with a character reveal.
For me it's Newcomer reveal>Surprising veteran(like Toon Link)>New Assist Trophy>Obvious veteran>Returning assist trophy(if there are any)>New stage>Returning stag(again if there are any)>New gameplay element(like footstools in the last game...again again if there are any)>Confirmed returning gameplay element>New item>Returning item>Newcomer move reveal>Veteran new move>Veteran buff>New stage element for already revealed stage>General aesthetic changes like the new "critical hit" effect>Veteran aesthetic change(like Pit's new shooting stance)>Funny picture or caption>Luigi's nose.

There's some other things that could be revealed in a pic too but I think that covers most of my bases.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I would like to point out something though:

If Skull Kid was revealed in June-October, we'd have expected the next picture to be some silly picture of Kirby taunting as the Moon fell behind him with the caption, "Smile!"

Now, we expect Monday's picture to be something revealing and overall exciting.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
Let's not get carried away haha. We're not that far away from the Luigi nose, Sonic, failure era.

Tis was a great week, though. I'll admit it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The closer we get to release the less Sakurai will be holding back, but expecting to get a week like this every time will only lead to disappointment. We've still got many pictures of Luigi-neck-breathing quality left.

That said I don't see why getting a picture with Kirby and the moon falling would be a waste, we'd learn what Skull Kid's effect was.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
The closer we get to release the less Sakurai will be holding back, but expecting to get a week like this every time will only lead to disappointment. We've still got many pictures of Luigi-neck-breathing quality left.

That said I don't see why getting a picture with Kirby and the moon falling would be a waste, we'd learn what Skull Kid's effect was.

I never said it was a waste.

I'm saying earlier, we expected every pic to be a goofy one or a letdown, nothing exciting.
Now, we expect each picture to being something new.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I never said it was a waste.

I'm saying earlier, we expected every pic to be a goofy one or a letdown, nothing exciting.
Now, we expect each picture to being something new.
...but having the moon falling would be something new.

I get your point though.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Great pictures this week, glad we know more about Villager and that Assist Trophies are gonna be in the game.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
YOOOOOI YOOOOOOOIOOOOOOY YOOOOOOIOOOOOOY! Dubstep onomatopoeia.

Assist Trophies should be composed of supporting characters, characters with limited appearances, enemies, and bosses. And not main characters either like Little Mac or Isaac.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
For me it's Newcomer reveal>Surprising veteran(like Toon Link)>New Assist Trophy>Obvious veteran>Returning assist trophy(if there are any)>New stage>Returning stag(again if there are any)>New gameplay element(like footstools in the last game...again again if there are any)>Confirmed returning gameplay element>New item>Returning item>Newcomer move reveal>Veteran new move>Veteran buff>New stage element for already revealed stage>General aesthetic changes like the new "critical hit" effect>Veteran aesthetic change(like Pit's new shooting stance)>Funny picture or caption>Luigi's nose.

There's some other things that could be revealed in a pic too but I think that covers most of my bases.

HOW DARE U GIVE LEVEL 9 LUIGI'S NOSE SUCH DISRESPECT. HE WAS TOP OF HIS CLASS IN BRAWL HIGH, STRAIGHT A'S IN THIS *****. HE PIMPING BITCHS ROSALINA AND DAISY ON HIS ****. AND HE ****ING BREAKS THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, ****ING FIREBALLS GO STRAIGHT IN ZIG ZAGS. I HAVE JUST NOTIFIED LEVEL 9 LUIGI OF YOUR DISRESPECT AND HE IS COMING FOR YOU. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom