• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Okay, seriously though.

This, covered in green something or other. Am I seriously the only person seeing this? I can't access Miiverse right now and the thread doesn't have the caption... Did it confirm that it's the Mii thing?

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
By the look of things, it seems a vast majority of stages have hazards in them. Ofcourse Brawl stages do too, and only a select few are neutral in a sense. I guess we have to wait and see.

I really hope these guys are bosses though, it would be awesome !

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Oh wow! It's Ridley!!!!!

Hi everyone!,
I thought this forum was the perfect place to post this. I create a site with the full collection images of the Super Smash Bros Wii U appeared in the Miiverse and the website. It joins both and also the design :p, with the comments form the director and tagged by characters, stages, items and 3ds. so people can take a deeper look to the develop of the game :). I upload every morning, and also in twitter and facebook if u wanna follow it ;).

Super Smash Bros. Miiverse

I put the last image like a stage.... i think it should be at least consider like stage, even if its a boss, it plays in a new stage from miiverse. Also you see it doesnt have this black border lines around it... so i guess its not even a boss, because why to put black lines to the players to see the differents with the background and not the bosses?, i guess because its bigger, mmmmm .... anyway, at least have to be stage confirmed :D :D

btw. I also created the page Wallpaper Games Maker, with the 4 smash bros games, if someone is interested.
AWSOME. Small note, there were 10 or so pics back in October from the German Facebook page or something. You could add those in.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think it's a boss.

Question, though. Is this actually a new stage or part of an Adventure Mode?

I have a feeling that this isn't a playable stage, but an area in adventure mode. Pretty cool if you ask me. And, I'm now playing the games in the Mii Plaza, so Sakurai's post worked on me...

In other news, I'm predicting the Pokemon Trainer is revealed this month, but not until next week. Watch me become a predicting god.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Says I've been blocked, is Cloud Flare trying to kill me again?

EDIT:

The "new" stuff isn't really exciting to me. Most of it was obvious and/or generic. The bland updates just didn't do it for me, at least you are happy.

I think Luigi's Mansion on Crack Guy Dark Lord wasn't too generic. I bet every series gets it's own final boss at the end of Adventure Mode, though it makes me scared for D3.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Certainly looks like a new stage to me. I just finished Find Mii 2 the other day and the photo is the spitting image of the edge of the castle at the end of the game, cage and all. I've got the hunch that the Dark Lord is a stage hazard, but who knows? With any luck, Miis will be a background character, too...

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
You can't edit posts for whatever reason.
No, I just edited mine. The issue was I tried to post what I just edited in to my previous comment, and there was a poorly-formatted pop-up that says "Sorry, you've been blocked" and "You cannot post [something something something]." Has that been happening to everyone?

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
The way this screen looks, it looks like it's a short introduction cut-scene of the boss(?), like with Master Hand. Or it could just be a different camera angle, as we've seen before.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
No, I just edited mine. The issue was I tried to post what I just edited in to my previous comment, and there was a poorly-formatted pop-up that says "Sorry, you've been blocked" and "You cannot post [something something something]." Has that been happening to everyone?
Yep.
I couldn't post for hours when the pic of day showed up, yet others could.
I guess the Cloud Flare thing picks and chooses who to be a **** to.

-----

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
In other news, I'm predicting the Pokemon Trainer is revealed this month, but not until next week. Watch me become a predicting god.
I want to predict Zelda, but that's way too easy...

The next veteran character to be announced will be either Zelda, Lucas, Jigglypuff, or the Ice Climbers. My prediction!

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
By the way, the official name for the Find Mii stage should be Castle of Darkness.

After reading up on the Dark Emperor he sounds like a pretty good stage hazard. For such a intimidating looking guy he doesn't do much. He seems to have three moves: grabbing the king, causing heroes to level down, and roaring at heroes causing them to flee. So I could see him flying onto the stage every once in awhile, roaring at players to stun them, releasing a fog that causes players attacks to do less damage, and occasionally swooping in and grabbing a player.

I've been trying to post this all day, maybe I can get it in before a the new pic of the day.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
To be fair, no Smash Bros. boss "does much," even the ones who have the potential for amazing, fleshed-out boss movesets. Don't be surprised if the Dark Emperor is just made into yet another bloody expy of a Kirby boss, regardless of whatever role he ends up playing.

Also, it's worth pointing out that, if this is a boss, Wii Fit Trainer in particular is fighting it. This could be a sign that characters will be matched up with bosses based on their series of origin, given that she, too, stems from a casual series, yet not one with a feasible boss to offer.

Also, I predict some borderline interesting visual effect to be shown in tonight's pic.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I predict zelda this month, or some sort of smash bros. trailer at vgx (hopefully).

As for tonight it'll be another filler pic.

Thank you crashboards for finally working again.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

"Pic of the day. Excuse me, sir--a little help with the ball? There was once a game called Mega Man Soccer, by the way."

...Meh.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

I was going to post the actual Miiverse post, but Smashboards wont let use the "Upload a File button".
Oh, and I have to post a ****ing Captcha in order to edit my posts and such.

I'm glad we finally get to see that third island close-up. Can anyone confirm if it's from Pilotwings 64? (hope so)

Also, I remember seeing Mega Man soccer once a few times on YouTube.

-----

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I quite like the pic of the day. I can't explain why, I just think it's cool!

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Did the plane wing always have all that detail on it?
I'm really curious as to how that soccor ball move works now. Does she just spawn a soccer ball item like Diddy spawns banana's(though presumably not as painful as a normal soccer ball). Or like the mega ball in Megaman 8/Marvel vs. Capcom? Cause that's pretty cool if so.
And yay Megaman soccer reference!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm glad we finally get to see that third island close-up. Can anyone confirm if it's from Pilotwings 64? (hope so)

-----
No I think I remember flying to it in Wii Sports Resort. It looks like the island with golf courses.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nice looking picture and the other islands are confirmed to appear but not much else to go on. Still a good week so far (DDos aside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom