• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
You're not trying hard enough. If you want rage, you should say either Princess Elise or Marine the Raccoon.

Even a piece of **** like Silver is considered more likeable than either of those two. XD
Imo Silver is a great character, he was just handled terribly. His VA was ****, the game he debuted in was ****, its all ****. But Silver in concept was a character with a lot of potential. I mean **** hes basically Trunks from DBZ.

GabrielR

Smash Rookie
December started out nicely.
If I had to predict, I would say that the next "reveal" is going to be Wario.
Why? Because there is no reason to show him now.

Clipse

Smash Cadet
Oh wow! It's Ridley!!!!!

AWSOME. Small note, there were 10 or so pics back in October from the German Facebook page or something. You could add those in.
thanks!
I didnt know about those 10 pics, do u mean in this facebook site? I will take a close look there, right now I saw at least the stages alone, that i havent see before :), so at least i would pick those. thanks again!

About the pic today. That island is still Wuhu or?, the part that was more on the south.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Also, it's worth pointing out that, if this is a boss, Wii Fit Trainer in particular is fighting it. This could be a sign that characters will be matched up with bosses based on their series of origin, given that she, too, stems from a casual series, yet not one with a feasible boss to offer.

A little late due to the crashes but; would this theory mean no Kirby boss then as we've seen Kirby with Yellow Devil already?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hi everyone!,
I thought this forum was the perfect place to post this. I create a site with the full collection images of the Super Smash Bros Wii U appeared in the Miiverse and the website. It joins both and also the design :p, with the comments form the director and tagged by characters, stages, items and 3ds. so people can take a deeper look to the develop of the game :). I upload every morning, and also in twitter and facebook if u wanna follow it ;).

Super Smash Bros. Miiverse

I put the last image like a stage.... i think it should be at least consider like stage, even if its a boss, it plays in a new stage from miiverse. Also you see it doesnt have this black border lines around it... so i guess its not even a boss, because why to put black lines to the players to see the differents with the background and not the bosses?, i guess because its bigger, mmmmm .... anyway, at least have to be stage confirmed :D :D

btw. I also created the page Wallpaper Games Maker, with the 4 smash bros games, if someone is interested.
Hot damn man thats even better than the offical site. Definatly adding it to the favorites page of my computer.
Oh wow! It's Ridley!!!!!

AWSOME. Small note, there were 10 or so pics back in October from the German Facebook page or something. You could add those in.
What are talking there was no ridley picture with the challenger appoaching banner

Clipse

Smash Cadet
Done!, the germans images are also include in Super Smash Bros. Miiverse... there is one from a stage from... donkey kong?? that im not sure if is official of not, it comes with a logo: SM4SH or something like that... but was in the facebook DE site :p.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
A little late due to the crashes but; would this theory mean no Kirby boss then as we've seen Kirby with Yellow Devil already?
Perhaps characters can cross over? Either way, it's something to consider until more information about the boss mode is revealed.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Own and play it here. Also that island is still Wedge Island from the Wuhu Island Resort.

Blast, double post. Frankly, if that bit about Reggie's Mii is true, I think it debunks that rumor from the supposed VGX staff member since this would indicate Miis haven't been considered yet for the game.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
@Niko Mar: That rumor that popped up yesterday supposedly confirms Reggie's Mii being playable, with a Final Smash that conflicts with the article today about Reggie joking about being put into the game along with a petition to Sakurai. I dunno anymore..

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
@Niko Mar: That rumor that popped up yesterday supposedly confirms Reggie's Mii being playable, with a Final Smash that conflicts with the article today about Reggie joking about being put into the game along with a petition to Sakurai. I dunno anymore..
That "leak" is fake, the tweet about Reggie playable is irrelevant, the whole shabang is dull. Can we just drop this Reggie bull please? It's been a whole day.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Reggie (the meme, not the guy) can go die in a fire for all I care. Thankfully, after this Saturday, it will for at least a little while.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm hoping for something next week... Possibly Wario, Zelda or Ice Climbers...

My friend has a theory that they'll do a "12 Days of Smash" christmas thing. Starting next Tuesday we'll see (not in order, of course) 3 new/returning items, 3 ew/ returning stages, 3 new moveset changes or moveset reveals for characters, and then 3 newcomers or veterans, with the 25th being a newcomer.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
@APC99
You must have missed the "Christmas isn't a big thing in Japan" and/or "Sakurai only cares about Japan" memos.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
@APC99
You must have missed the "Christmas isn't a big thing in Japan" and/or "Sakurai only cares about Japan" memos.

Oh, I know that, but my friend didn't, I was just putting it up. Sakurai might care about us, looking at the reveal of Luigi coinciding with the American release of Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. However, Peach was later used to advertise Super Mario 3D World, and Marth for Awakening, so there's no good evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom