• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah, but some people apparently didn't even know the Mii games existed. They seem pretty hard to miss to me.
I honestly didn't know about them until I saw one of my friends play Streetpass Quest the other day. I guess it's a matter of only scrolling between the cartridge game and options menu which makes you easily miss them.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
WFT looks adorable in that picture, the way she's kinda shrugging her shoulders. XD

Yeah, but some people apparently didn't even know the Mii games existed. They seem pretty hard to miss to me.

Yeah, one of my friends was making fun of me for never bothering to even look at that section of the game, haha.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Less people here have 3DSs than I thought.
Or maybe less of us like to screw around with insignificant crap.

Seriously, I didn't think people actually did stuff and played the games in Mii Plaza. I never have once and I don't plan to since it's not what I got a 3DS for. XD

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Seriously, I didn't think people actually did stuff and played the games in Mii Plaza. I never have once and I don't plan to since it's not what I got a 3DS for. XD

Wow, you're a bunch of merry sunshine aren't ya?

I bought all the new games for Streetpass and the only one I don't play anymore is the railshooter as it's 100% requirements are insane.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Awesome! I was actually hoping for the Dark Lord/Emperor to show up.

Those with a 3DS should definitely give the Mii Plaza games a try. They're great games despite their simplicity.

Clipse

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone!,
I thought this forum was the perfect place to post this. I create a site with the full collection images of the Super Smash Bros Wii U appeared in the Miiverse and the website. It joins both and also the design :p, with the comments form the director and tagged by characters, stages, items and 3ds. so people can take a deeper look to the develop of the game :). I upload every morning, and also in twitter and facebook if u wanna follow it ;).

Super Smash Bros. Miiverse

I put the last image like a stage.... i think it should be at least consider like stage, even if its a boss, it plays in a new stage from miiverse. Also you see it doesnt have this black border lines around it... so i guess its not even a boss, because why to put black lines to the players to see the differents with the background and not the bosses?, i guess because its bigger, mmmmm .... anyway, at least have to be stage confirmed :D :D

btw. I also created the page Wallpaper Games Maker, with the 4 smash bros games, if someone is interested.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Awesome! I was actually hoping for the Dark Lord/Emperor to show up.

Those with a 3DS should definitely give the Mii Plaza games a try. They're great games despite their simplicity.

True dat.

To make things simple let's do what the street fighter people do and give the differently named games simplified names so now they are: Picture, RPG, Rial Shooter, Gardening, RPS and Ghost Busters.

And quick heads up, RPG 2 is much better than the first one.

Kamiko

Smash Ace

It's not like I expected everyone to play them, it just seems strange that some people weren't even aware they were there.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I bought all the new games for Streetpass and the only one I don't play anymore is the railshooter as it's 100% requirements are insane.
You make it sound like I'm being negative. I'm just being honest and real. XD

And I don't know what this "railshooter" is, but any game with a name like that sounds like it deserves to be a needlessly challenging pain for that name alone.

It's not like I expected everyone to play them, it just seems strange that some people weren't even aware they were there.
Well they're not exactly being shoved in our faces, so it's not that surprising. o_o

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Hi everyone!,
I thought this forum was the perfect place to post this. I create a site with the full collection images of the Super Smash Bros Wii U appeared in the Miiverse and the website. It joins both and also the design :p, with the comments form the director and tagged by characters, stages, items and 3ds. so people can take a deeper look to the develop of the game :). I upload every morning, and also in twitter and facebook if u wanna follow it ;).

Super Smash Bros. Miiverse

I put the last image like a stage.... i think it should be at least consider like stage, even if its a boss, it plays in a new stage from miiverse. Also you see it doesnt have this black border lines around it... so i guess its not even a boss, because why to put black lines to the players to see the differents with the background and not the bosses?, i guess because its bigger, mmmmm .... anyway, at least have to be stage confirmed :D :D

btw. I also created the page Wallpaper Games Maker, with the 4 smash bros games, if someone is interested.
Cool site. Looks great.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Silver the hedgehog is the greatest character of all time
You're not trying hard enough. If you want rage, you should say either Princess Elise or Marine the Raccoon.

Even a piece of **** like Silver is considered more likeable than either of those two. XD

You're not trying hard enough. If you want rage, you should say either Princess Elise or Marine the Raccoon.

Even a piece of **** like Silver is considered more likeable than either of those two. XD
No really. Um... I'm a Silver fan. He should be in the game.

BUT THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
No really. Um... I'm a Silver fan. He should be in the game.

BUT THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA
...I figured you wouldn't be stupid enough to come in here and start seriously exclaiming desires for another Sonic character, especially one who is (ironically) the black sheep of the cast, when most people here still have mostly other Nintendo characters they're looking for. People get eaten alive for that all of the time. XD

And even then, if people were more accepting of another Sonic character then due to retro mindsets, the only ones they'd accept are Tails or Knuckles. Maybe Amy. Shadow more possibly, though there'd be a lot of ********. Someone might say Eggman too, which would be neat.

I'd personally want Blaze over any other possible choice, but I know I'm alone in that regard for this thread, so I stick to Nintendo or other 3rd party characters most wouldn't find as bizarre or blasphemous.

With that said, where the hell is Captain Falcon? ¦(

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I wouldn't like Miis in SSB4, mostly because people would probably only choose them. Atleast that's what the Miiverse toddlers say.

...I figured you wouldn't be stupid enough to come in here and start seriously exclaiming desires for another Sonic character, especially one who is (ironically) the black sheep of the cast, when most people here still have mostly other Nintendo characters they're looking for. People get eaten alive for that all of the time. XD

And even then, if people were more accepting of another Sonic character then due to retro mindsets, the only ones they'd accept are Tails or Knuckles. Maybe Amy. Shadow more possibly, though there'd be a lot of *****ing. Someone might say Eggman too, which would be neat.

I'd personally want Blaze over any other possible choice, but I know I'm alone in that regard for this thread, so I stick to Nintendo or other 3rd party characters most wouldn't find as bizarre or blasphemous.
My resolve is undying :)
With that said, where the hell is Captain Falcon? ¦(
Bottom tier

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Wave being Wave. *shrugs*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Training and preparing his knee to kick some ***. Hopefully he'll do a better job than he did for Brawl.
Really? I figured he was busy trying to fight with Miyamoto to get him to make him a new game. ¦D

Don't know about you guys but I like how blunt and shameless Wave is.
I aim to please, and in this case, to "thank". ¦3

He always tries to put his **** in everything.
I haven't done that in ages. That time of the year has passed for now. XD

I'll be referring to my usual material until then, though.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Everytime I see Mega Man in a pic I keep thinking that he will have horrible air speed. I don't know why.....maybe...i'm....PSYCHIC.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Why am I unable to edit my post? Why am I being blocked? WTF?
Well anyway since I can't clearly edit the pic I just put up a few post back here it is again
I added a Dragonball. I know it doesn't make much difference but I forgot to add it then I thought about it after I posted it and edited the picture back in photoshop and then smashboards decides to be stupid. Anyways... Here it is

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
It's funny how you guys with some "I'm so hardcore OMG, I don't do social gaming!" crap don't know that you're actually missing on quite the fun experience, it's extremely fun to get Streetpass, collect puzzle pieces and level up your heroes in Find Mii, and enjoying all kinds of games and experiences makes you a better gamer, this casual/hardcore/social crap has done almost as much damage to videogames as the console wars and Melee/Brawl.

I REALLY hope this guy is the final boss in Mii's storyline :> That would be so awesome, like "We meet again, but now I'M going to kick your ass instead of getting saved!"

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I REALLY hope this guy is the final boss in Mii's storyline :> That would be so awesome, like "We meet again, but now I'M going to kick your *** instead of getting saved!"
Assuming there will be storylines and Mii will be playable...

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
At first I thought it was Dillon's Rolling Western stage. I was hyped for a minute until comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom