• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Solid info two days in a row. I think December and I are gonna get along nicely.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if the missing King/Queen means anything...

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
The Dark Lord would be a really cool boss idea. I can't tell if that's what he is or not though(as in I can't tell if it's a boss or not).

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I personally think he's a boss. I mean, for a stage hazard, he looks way too huge and threatening don't you think? I hope this means a cool story mode, and I'm glad they're using Find Mii content, now I'm just hoping for a StreetPass Mii Plaza stage.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd be happy to fight the monster in the pic actually.

And I'm really hoping that the Yellow Devil is a boss. It would be so much fun. (for me at least)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
First, Yellow Devil on Wily Castle, now this boss from Find Mii... The question remains: Are those bosses, ATs or stage hazards?

Also, anyone stating Miis are confirmed shouldn't delude themselves yet. Just because there's a Mii stage it doesn't mean Miis are confirmed. Same applies to the boxing ring and Little Mac or Arena Ferox and Chrom. Haven't people realized this yet? Or are they simply stubborn?

I'm repeating this again: a stage doesn't necessarily mean it will have a character associated to it. Same goes for the reverse situation, as there are characters without a home stage.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm repeating this again: a stage doesn't necessarily mean it will have a character associated to it. Same goes for the reverse situation, as there are characters without a home stage.
This fact dissapointed many Animal Crossing fans pre-Brawl, and has the potential to dissapoint Little Mac, Chrom, Ridley and now Mii fans this time around.

Either way, could the Pilotwings/Wuhu Island stage be called a Mii stage in any way? Mostly asking since I'm not so knowledgeable on that particular stage.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Either way, could the Pilotwings/Wuhu Island stage be called a Mii stage in any way? Mostly asking since I'm not so knowledgeable on that particular stage.

Technically since the island debuted in Wii Fit and was named in Wii Sports Resort.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I never did play Find Mii 2, but I do recall the cage from the first Find Mii, including Find Mii's final enemy, the Ultimate Ghost...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This fact dissapointed many Animal Crossing fans pre-Brawl, and has the potential to dissapoint Little Mac, Chrom, Ridley and now Mii fans this time around.
That's exactly my point. Indeed, I was warning those people who assume that stages confirm characters before they set themselves to disappointment.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder why the cage is empty though. Could be simply because they haven't programmed anything in or they decided to make the cage a dropping hazard or something. If this is a boss though it hints at version exclusive bosses.

WAIT A MINUTE. Look at the stage background. That is nothing li9ke the final level in Streetpass Quest. It looks like a rock formation. Dillon's Rolling Western?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
It's probably empty because it's not a completely finished stage. Or the cage is just a prop and wont have any role.

WAIT A MINUTE. Look at the stage background. That is nothing li9ke the final level in Streetpass Quest. It looks like a rock formation. Dillon's Rolling Western?
Theres parts of the castle that are damaged in the background of the battle with the Dark Lord in Find Mii 2.

It's most likely parts of the castle.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I really don't think it's a boss, for some reason it just screams stage hazard to me, just like with Yellow Devil. I'd rather have it be a boss though.

As for the empty cage. Doesn't matter if it's empty or not really, even if there was a Mii in there it could simply have been a case of the Toon Link.

To me it the reason there isn't a Mii in the cage is because there's no one playing the Find Mii 2 game for there to be a Mii in it, since the player is playing Smash. I'm sure that logic doesn't work, but that's how I see it :p

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Why is everyone so against Mii's?

I'd love to have Jesus and Hitler have a grudge match.
While Jesus vs Hitler sounds like an idea that already should have become a movie, I'm fairly certain that you'll get tired of beating other people's penises online after the first three matches against Mr. Penisface.

As far as I know there isn't a way to prevent people from going online with such Miis, so the only way to restrict that would be to keep Miis away from online, which begs the question why they were added to begin with. There might be a workaround I don't see, and if there is then I'm all for it.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I've never heard of the Find Mii game. I'll have to look it up. Could this be an adventure mode level perhaps?

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I really thought it was Hydreigon... I don't even know what Find Mii is lol:phone:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Less people here have 3DSs than I thought.
I own one, but never really bothered with all the Mii stuff, I only have a Mii for the sake of friend codes. I own the console so that I can play the games I buy for it, and not for anything else beyond that.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I have a 3ds as well but only 2 games at his moment. Though I plan on upgrading to a 3Ds XL I think today.

Kamiko

Smash Ace
I own one, but never really bothered with all the Mii stuff, I only have a Mii for the sake of friend codes. I own the console so that I can play the games I buy for it, and not for anything else beyond that.
Yeah, but some people apparently didn't even know the Mii games existed. They seem pretty hard to miss to me.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
This really gives a whopping 80% chance for the miis to get confirmed because everyone is right its the dark lord from find mii 2 and oviously thats a nother new stage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom