• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudemaster47

Smash Cadet
My favorite part of this pic is just Sakurai's comment. It sounds like he's so bored there, just saying the whole thing totally deadpan as if this isn't interesting at all.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
That's just one of the many things I loathe about Lost World's gameplay, but this isn't the thread for that and I'll end up writing a 25 page first paragraph if I decide to go on about it, so I'll just say I hate it and don't want another game like it to be made for the series ever again. ¦D

And then Lost World was confirmed to become the new "Storybook Series" to be the sub-series gameplay alongside the main games! =D (God, I seriously hope not. Don't let me jinx that.)
Sonic Lost World played and felt great, but I guess that's just my opinion. Th

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Sonic Lost World played and felt great, but I guess that's just my opinion. Th
From the little I have played I already thought that it played a thousand times better than Colors, which I in turn thought was a pretty mediocre game.

D

Deleted member

Both relieved and glad that is not a fugly screenshot for my birthday.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I think its wierd for a standard attack to be randomly powerful. Its fine for special attacks like peachs turnips and g&w judgement but a dair and an uair?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
From the little I have played I already thought that it played a thousand times better than Colors, which I in turn thought was a pretty mediocre game.

Now you're right on one spectrum but terribly wrong on the other, Colors was FAR from a mediocre game, VERY far.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Why are all of these people so bad at making Smash videos. I was honestly cringing when they tried to call Bowser's F-tilt his smash attack or whatever. Any number of us could just get together and make a better video lol.

EDIT: More cringing ensues when they call Pit's new Upperdash Arm a "normal move" or "upper smash"
Smashboards Youtube Channel
DO IT NOW!

D

Deleted member

Those turnips are fugly to be honest. I mean, they look ugly. Look at them polygons.

Ah whatever, maining Villager from how it looks
What I meant is I'm glad this December 2nd screenshot is not a useless/uninteresting one, 'cause it is also my birthday and I have at least a decent picture to mark the occasion.
...And yeah, it also means on a side note I turned 22 today.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Why are all of these people so bad at making Smash videos. I was honestly cringing when they tried to call Bowser's F-tilt his smash attack or whatever. Any number of us could just get together and make a better video lol.

EDIT: More cringing ensues when they call Pit's new Upperdash Arm a "normal move" or "upper smash"
Not to beat a dead horse, but remember when they called Battlefield "Battle Arena?"
It wasn't just once, either.
3:32
Quote: "So let's start with a Battle Arena, and what else is there to say? It's Battle Arena!"
He says Battlefield at 4:20 though, which is strange.

Edit: Has the thread been quiet for 2 and a half hours, or are the boards freaking out again? I ask because it has taken me a while to get back on, thanks to Cloud Flare.

GabrielR

Smash Rookie
"So let's start with a Battle Arena, and what else is there to say? It's Battle Arena!"
Good god, SSB fans are picky.
I don't see what is the problem, it's still a Battle Arena afterall.

Also
when's Captain Falcon?
I wanna see those sexy knees on HD

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
Gamexplain aren't the most accurate in smash knowledge, but it was a pretty good analysis.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

Uhh, new picture of the day. Does anybody know what that is?

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
It's the "Dark Lord", the final boss from the minigame Find Mii 2 available in the StreetPass Plaza from the 3DS.

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
Its the final boss of Find Mii II. It's a ***** to kill haha. The cage is supposed to contain your Mii avatar

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Find Mii? I prefer STREETPASS QUEST.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
You guys don't recognize the Dark Lord? Some of you need to study up more on Nintendo. I was first in my class on Nintendology!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You guys don't recognize the Dark Lord? Some of you need to study up more on Nintendo. I was first in my class on Nintendology!
Not a Nintendo fan. Just looks like a generic RPG enemy to me.

Definitely not what I expected to see in this pic, though. XD

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yes....the presence.

I feel it.

The oncoming butthurt.

For the Mii's are slowly but surely...

Becoming closer to reality.

Winter is coming my friends.

Prepare yourselves.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
This reveal didn't really surprise me much honestly. I mean I'll be sort of surprised if this is a stage but after playing the new mii games I had a feeling something was going to poke through to smash. It'll be pretty cool if this guy turns out to be a boss battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom