• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I think December will be good.

I'm expecting nothing, though I feel Zelda is the most likely, followed by the Ice Climbers. I also feel an Earthbound or retro rep could be likely.

I'm not guessing anything, though I feel Zelda is next...

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Why is Sonic making sexy-time faces at a Siberian husky. What did I walk in on. 8|

And when everyone was so hopefull that we will be getting a pokemon reveal on that day. Sakurai instead revealed Wii Fit Trainer's backside.

Oh Sakurai.
Didn't you know? Wii Fit Trainer's booty is one of the new as-of-yet revealed Legendary Pokemon :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Just wait until we get Wario pics.

Moar Nose and Ass will surely come. Perhaps even some Flab (which pokes from his sides).

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I await Zero Suit Samus's reveal with her visual update being so skin tight to see imprints over her chest and waist below!

Also, Wii Fit Trainer's ass had a few laughs, but I didn't think it was as big of a deal as people made it.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I just finished watching it. It's more of a recap than anything, but it shows some cool things, especially about the 3D Land stage with the pipes.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I just finished watching it. It's more of a recap than anything, but it shows some cool things, especially about the 3D Land stage with the pipes.
The stuff I realized for the first time is the 3d land stage connections, and the boxing ring punch out resemblances

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I don't think that it's bad, but late, and most of this stuff we noticed a while back.
They still are 9000% better than those gamesradar idiots.
Why are all of these people so bad at making Smash videos. I was honestly cringing when they tried to call Bowser's F-tilt his smash attack or whatever. Any number of us could just get together and make a better video lol.

EDIT: More cringing ensues when they call Pit's new Upperdash Arm a "normal move" or "upper smash"

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Do you guys think there will be any important smash news on december 7th?? Reggie was teasing that they were going to show something big nintendo related on that day of the spike awards

majora_787

Smash Hero
I only stay up until 1 to see if it's early or on time. Then I go to bed. 4am is kind of silly.

Also wow. Smashboards is amazing today.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Turnips! Never eaten them but this looks promising. Kinda reminds me of Zelda's Lightning kicks (2 aerials with the same effect). The randomness will be very..very..trolly :troll:

2 december.png

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder fi the damage and knock back will change like Peach's Smash

Those turnips are beautiful.

I'm hoping at the least that those turnip attacks do not have a chance to do **** damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom