• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Didnt Brawl come out in 2008? If he was 8 wouldnt that make him around 13 now? Bro you dont even know. Its even worse with Pokemon games. I feel old as ****. I played Red the other day after playing X and my god so much has progressed since '98.
Yeah, you think HE'S young?

When Brawl came out, I was 7.

I'm a freshman in high school.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
alol, not THAT young. GOS, wouldn't that make you about 15? I remember being sophomore in HS back when Sonic was revealed. Now 7 years later I feel old still having considerable interest in the SSB series.
Yep.
I mean, Yes, when sonic was revealed, I was all
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
but i had no idea how big of a deal it was.
All I knew was I liked beating things up with people with blue capes and green floppy hats

edit: now I kinda feel bad for calling you out on the whole homophobe thingy lol my bad
Also it's fine, I'm happier you told me so I didn't seriously offend someone.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
Didnt Brawl come out in 2008? If he was 8 wouldnt that make him around 13 now? Bro you dont even know. Its even worse with Pokemon games. I feel old as ****. I played Red the other day after playing X and my god so much has progressed since '98.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
2007, but Sonic was revealed much earlier on the Dojo.

...Man, time flies. :-/

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Fifteen, not thirteen.
I would be swearing less at Miiverse posts if i was thirteen.
Anyways, Wondering if Shield breaker is still a stab this time around, I really enjoyed the forward momentum that gave Marth.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I think you guys are underestimating the hype that would be generated from Ridley's reveal.

. . . He's a pretty big deal.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
I think you guys are underestimating the hype that would be generated from Ridley's reveal.

He is, nobody is doubting that
But he doesn't seem impossible like sonic did
Speaking of impossible, I can imagine the WTF from snake's reveal

Hyal

Smash Cadet
Oh my god I feel so old.

I remember when Brawl came out, I was in high school. Couldn't have cared less about the third party characters tho. Was never a fan of MGS or Sonic. Oops.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Thanks for the late save, already got butchered tho :p

^careful bro you might get flamed... oh of course not its near midnight for most people.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
He is, nobody is doubting that
But he doesn't seem impossible like sonic did
Speaking of impossible, I can imagine the WTF from snake's reveal
. . . GET IT?
. . . BIG DEAL?
Ahahaha. Hah.
Yeah, I understand, he's not so 'WOAH WAT?' like Sonic.
I expect to see a Miiverse photo of Snake's box before I see Snake, otherwise I will be disappointing in Sakurai. He needs to tease people with that box, please.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
. . . GET IT?
. . . BIG DEAL?
Ahahaha. Hah.
Yeah, I understand, he's not so 'WOAH WAT?' like Sonic.
I expect to see a Miiverse photo of Snake's box before I see Snake, otherwise I will be disappointing in Sakurai. He needs to tease people with that box, please.
I got it.
And I shall now laugh
Ahahahahaha, jokes.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
And here I was treating all of you like adults. :laugh:

No one will ever compare to Sonic's level of hype.

No one.
I bet Master Chief would break the Internet.
Not that I ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER EVER want him in Smash or expect him to be in.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Wow. So many people younger than me...

I got Melee back in August 2002 for my birthday. A few days later, I was a freshman in high school. And then my graduation came in May 2006... and just before I left high school, Sakurai imparted onto me the greatest of gifts.... that E3 trailer I watched over and over again.

So much has changed in that time... many ups and downs in my life. Now, in 2013, Smash comes back into my life with a bang and I know that no matter what happens, everything will be okay. Because I'll always have Smash Bros.

Sorry, got a little emotional there. So um... yeah, Marth is awesome. :awesome:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Man, I remember getting Smash 64 when that was a new thing, and I remember the pre-Melee intrigue and the Melee website.

And now it's just, Oh you know. Brawl came out when I was only 14 or some? Way to make me feel ancient guys. :p

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
I bet Master Chief would break the Internet.
Not that I ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER EVER want him in Smash or expect him to be in.
...If that happened, I would be curled up in a ball somwehere, whispering "Everything I know is a lie" to myself over and over

I think Reggie could rival the amount of hype Sonic got.

:troll:

...Actually, I do agree with this
That would be impossible... but not in an "Everything I know is a lie" kind of way, more like an "I just pissed myself thats so crazily awesome" type of thing

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I got Melee back in August 2002 for my birthday. A few days later, I was a freshman in high school. And then my graduation came in May 2006... and just before I left high school, Sakurai imparted onto me the greatest of gifts.... that E3 trailer I watched over and over again.
Oh thank God, someone my age. I was starting to feel weird about being the only 20-something here. :rotfl:

Your experience was pretty much mine. I also played Smash 64 back in the N64 days, and I remember struggling to get a character because all of them were "taken" by my cousins. That's were I ended up using Ness, I loved that he was weird (with the strange jump and save) and original. :teeth:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Looks like I'm younger than many of you, currently 18.

Why are we talking about ages though?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thats because most people our age are playing CoD or GTA or something stupid like that. :/ (Assuming by a few years you mean around age 15-17)
To be honest I actually like CoD, though I still despise it when fanbodys insist that CoD or whatever is one of the best games ever and that Nintendo is kiddy, nonsense like that.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
As of two days ago I am twenty! I guess I was fourteen when Brawl came out, and I first played Melee when I was about...eight? Maybe younger? I knew I loved it immediately though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Happy (belated) birthday, Hero_42!

__

I played Melee when I was pretty young, I forgot how old I was. My cousin got it for my birthday and at the time I sucked at it.

I rarely played Melee after I started playing Brawl, but recently I started playing Melee again and I've finally gained some decent skill.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
25 for me.

And I think the reason we're talking about ages is because we're all on nostalgia trips and hoping that Smash 4 lives up to our dreams and hopes and stuff. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom