• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
I was 9 when brawl came out, but I didn't play it until I was 11. I suppose that puts me on the younger side of people here, lol.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Dat tunic.
It's a heck of a lot better than the one he had previously. It's thinner, so we get closer to those manly abs, it's longer and split, so it's less exposing and womanly, yet far more regal. The golden embroidery is far more pronounced, that along with the belt being higher pronouncing his long legs gives him that slender agility while still making his muscles seem even bigger, that may be in part due to the slight bagginess added to the trousers (those wrinkles got me hype doe). Look at his biceps too, there are no definition lines yet, but I'm sure they'll be added to show off the muscle that's already bulging there, and those gloves. . . Bruce Lee said the strength is all in the forearms! That perfect 9:10 waist:hip ratio too, those broad shoulders, that overwhelming manly smell that makes women swoon.
. . . Er. . . I mean, dat everything? I guess?

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Look at his biceps too, there are no definition lines yet, but I'm sure they'll be added to show off the muscle that's already bulging there, and those gloves. . . Bruce Lee said the strength is all in the forearms! That perfect 9:10 waist:hip ratio too, those broad shoulders, that overwhelming manly smell that makes women swoon.
Meh.

I'm more of an Ike kind of guy. There, I said it. :awesome:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
25 today my birthday so i am sure sakurai will post on the weekend and reveal ridley for it

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I wonder if we'll get any newcomers through just site updates? Maybe they'll save them all for directs, and possibly reveal 2 during the winter preview (of 2014) thing.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I wonder if we'll get any newcomers through just site updates? Maybe they'll save them all for directs, and possibly reveal 2 during the winter preview (of 2014) thing.
I dunno, I think it would be a missed opportunity to have the character revealed on the site. Basically because you'd see his image first than his trailer. In a Direct instead, Iwata could go like "We got dis trailah for Smash Brosauo moder****ers" and BAM Shulk revealed. Much more epic. They even did it for some returning characters like Sonic, so no, I don't think we'll have newcomers revealed like Marth was revealed, it would be kinda underwhelming imho.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I dunno, I think it would be a missed opportunity to have the character revealed on the site. Basically because you'd see his image first than his trailer. In a Direct instead, Iwata could go like "We got dis trailah for Smash Brosauo moder****ers" and BAM Shulk revealed. Much more epic. They even did it for some returning characters like Sonic, so no, I don't think we'll have newcomers revealed like Marth was revealed, it would be kinda underwhelming imho.
Yeah, that's what I what I was thinking. Hoping we get a direct soon or at least have one in the December thing, btw great Iwata impression :awesome:. "Smashu Broathurs Rii U traelor shows new charector. Aftu long time, u can pley aes Mr. Reggae Phils-Aime."

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
theres a plausibility that a trailer is coming up remember the punch out anniversary in japan is the 21st of this month I mean we may not get Zelda I mean we all thought we would get a pokemon character for pokemon x and y

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Yeah, trailers are much more overwhelming, even if they are veterans.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
They would be a lot more overwhelming if I ever actually saw them live instead of finding out on the site, then going to watch the video.
I need to figure out when these things are happening.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
They would be a lot more overwhelming if I ever actually saw them live instead of finding out on the site, then going to watch the video.
I need to figure out when these things are happening.
Nd that is what WE (members of SWF) are here for.

Here's my card. Give me a holla some time:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
By the way...Yesterday I had a nightmare involving Smash Brothers. It was so real...It was a pic of the day showing Jigglypuff as a pokeball pokémon, sakurai said that he removed Jigglypuff due to it's popularity being low. I swear to god...if they remove Purin i'm gonna be so mad! Lucky it was just a dream...errr nightmare.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
By the way...Yesterday I had a nightmare involving Smash Brothers. It was so real...It was a pic of the day showing Jigglypuff as a pokeball pokémon, sakurai said that he removed Jigglypuff due to it's popularity being low. I swear to god...if they remove Purin i'm gonna be so mad! Lucky it was just a dream...errr nightmare.
I'm sure that if some characters get actually cut they won't become assist trophies or poké balls: Sakurai will want to keep them ready for a potential DLC.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I had dream the night of the Peach reveal where King Dedede was confirmed. I got a human princess instead of a Penguin king.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
theres a plausibility that a trailer is coming up remember the punch out anniversary in japan is the 21st of this month I mean we may not get Zelda I mean we all thought we would get a pokemon character for pokemon x and y
I doubt it. Like I've said before, of all the recent games that had reveals tied to them, they needed an extra marketing push. Pokemon X and Y did not need any more promotion, they were already going to sell BIG TIME. Plus, there's that whole rumor that Sakurai had to hold off a reveal, but I feel like that was just to give hope to Smashers.Zelda either this month or next is a perfect time to reveal. I am guessing she will be revealed this month, as ALBW could use a little extra push.

And to be perfectly frank, we'll either see another veteran this month, or nothing else at all. I doubt there will be a newcomer announced until at least, say, next month's Direct, since they'll be talking about 2014 games. If we don't see Zelda this month, I doubt we will see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom