• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I f#ck toasters
I'm glad you decided to share such vital information with us.

Using such knowledge, I can now begin my Unrivaled conquest of the realms.

I'll be back in 6 months, or so I'm guessing, with news of how I totally enslaved all life as we know it.
I'll also bring back sandwiches. Hope you like ham and cheese, with a side helping of DOMINATION.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Alrighty Smashers, PLACE YOUR BETS!!

Who will appear this week? More Lackluster? More items and stages? Can this week be as amazing as Marth?

Interesting Fact: Marth's name is a corruption of Mars, which could be one of the origins of the name Marius, the Latin form of MARIO.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
1,000 POSTS IM A SMASH LORD

00:6 & 00:8 "me saying 1000 posts"
end at 0:18 exclude everything above that

anyway back on subject

Yes I think the smash bros wii u/3ds commercial should be a remake and similar to this

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Alrighty Smashers, PLACE YOUR BETS!!

Who will appear this week? More Lackluster? More items and stages? Can this week be as amazing as Marth?

Interesting Fact: Marth's name is a corruption of Mars, which could be one of the origins of the name Marius, the Latin form of MARIO.
Zeruda-hime pls! Or Yoshi, or Falcon. Or nothing.
Marusu sounds so much cooler than Marth, but I'll accept Mars too. Also, I did not know that about the origin of Mayro!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Unless Nintendo tries the ballsy move of trying to steal thunder from the PS4 launch, I'm not expecting much this week. Next week, however, I wouldn't be surprised if we got another character since a pile of games is going out the 21st and 22nd.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm expecting a pic of Marth tomorrow. Maybe in this week we will see a stage, but something as big as a character reveal I seriously disagree with. We should recuperate after Marth's reveal, give us time to rest this week. Next week, though, that will be a big time for a veteran.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I'm expecting a pic of Marth tomorrow. Maybe in this week we will see a stage, but something as big as a character reveal I seriously disagree with. We should recuperate after Marth's reveal, give us time to rest this week. Next week, though, that will be a big time for a veteran.
What do you mean by "recuperate" and "time to rest," did the Marth reveal almost kill you with hype or something?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
What do you mean by "recuperate" and "time to rest," did the Marth reveal almost kill you with hype or something?
Yes.

I'm just saying, let the boards steam off and swallow the Marth reveal before he's overshadowed by another veteran, much like what happened to Toon Link.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
We wont get another reveal THIS soon. Two week from now at the soonest, but I doubt itll be in November. If we do itll be towards the end most likely, if not we'll be waiting well into December.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
*looks at the last 2 pages*

I just realized that posters get incredibly bored in the few moments before the next pic. Randomness. Randomness everywhere.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yes.

I'm just saying, let the boards steam off and swallow the Marth reveal before he's overshadowed by another veteran, much like what happened to Toon Link.

The difference and defining factor here being people actually like Marth.

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
SWEET! <8//) It looks like they're really trying to distinguish the Capsules now than to the more... well... PILL like design than they had before. They even say Capsule right on them.

I'm gonna try not to delve too deeply into this, but... do you guys think there's a reason...?

Shroob

Sup?
SWEET! <8//) It looks like they're really trying to distinguish the Capsules now than to the more... well... PILL like design than they had before. They even say Capsule right on them.

I'm gonna try not to delve too deeply into this, but... do you guys think there's a reason...?
Probably so they look more like what they're based off of. Capsules that toys come in that Japan loves.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What's the caption?

They're so fat...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fat capsules?

Clearly the capsules are rebelling against Sakurai's decision to include Wii Fit Trainer.

that's the best I got. Anyone else?

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see the capsules back again. I think it's just an aesthetic change, and they'll function the same as did in the prievous games.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
I never thought capsules could be so cute....just look at them! They're just floating in the air and everyth--, wait! Floating in the air! Sakurai is sending us a secret message! Characters confirmed to be twice as floaty as they were in Brawl! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom