• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
That's a little sloppy my friend. Doesn't fully capture the Alfonzo grace and flow.

Still credit you with the idea, SilverEra.
That one looks a lot better.

Also I actually found the picture that I posted from another site. Someone already made one beforehand.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
That one looks a lot better.

Also I actually found the picture that I posted from another site. Someone already made one beforehand.
Dang they work fast.

I did that one by hand though. ...Well off to sleep. Peace.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
This post reminds me of Mario Kart Wik, where Miis were present on almost all the stages. It was even worse when you played as Mii, because then all the statues of Mario characters were replaced by Miis. It was getting too creepy for me, so I never played as Mii again.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I certainly wasn't expecting Alfonzo jokes here. :laugh:

Anyway, this seems to be Luigi's Mansion's successor.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That was... objectionable.
I typed in "Alfonzo Zelda" (Because just Alfonzo wasn't getting me pictures of him) and THAT'S the first thing that popped up

The joke just came to me so I added the text

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking, we got quite a bit of stage info before E3 and most stages shown that week were playable in the build shown (Mushroom Kingdom U, NSMB2, Fire Emblem Arena). Do you guys think maybe all this new stage info is hinting at a new build for for Comic Con.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
At first glance, the new stage definitely made me think of the Luigi's Mansion stage. Although I thought it looked really cool originally, it was one of my least favorite Brawl stages, so I hope the speculation is right and Tomodachi Life doesn't play like it.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Green Hill is apparently back on the 3DS version according to recent screenshots released by Nintendo.

This really is a stage oriented week. Hopefully it builds up into a newcomer reveal at Comic-Con or a veteran in the PotD.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Minus weeks with Directs and special announcements, this has been the most satisfying PoD week since March and there's still the potential of a bombshell being dropped tomorrow. I honestly don't want to jinx it but I've had a good feeling about Friday all week so hopefully things pan out.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Really happy to see more on this stage. It reminds me of a cross between the Zookeeper portion of Flatville 2 and Luigi's Mansion.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Minus weeks with Directs and special announcements, this has been the most satisfying PoD week since March and there's still the potential of a bombshell being dropped tomorrow. I honestly don't want to jinx it but I've had a good feeling about Friday all week so hopefully things pan out.
Theres one

Ridley fans are scared that hazardly on the pyrosphere will be the update on potd. But i really doubt its going to happen his hate won't be shown till august i believe.

Oh one more particular picture today

TADA the green hill zone from brawl is back which prooved that stage thing fake since it claimed no brawl stages on 3ds.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I was thinking, we got quite a bit of stage info before E3 and most stages shown that week were playable in the build shown (Mushroom Kingdom U, NSMB2, Fire Emblem Arena). Do you guys think maybe all this new stage info is hinting at a new build for for Comic Con.
This is exactly what I've been thinking. Too much stage info leads me to believe they're either going to reveal something new, or the Comic Con demo will have these new stages, which makes sense since they're having a 3DS tournament.

Soul.

Theres one

Ridley fans are scared that hazardly on the pyrosphere will be the update on potd. But i really doubt its going to happen his hate won't be shown till august i believe.

Oh one more particular picture today

TADA the green hill zone from brawl is back which prooved that stage thing fake since it claimed no brawl stages on 3ds.
I'm not sure about Ridley's fate, but if he is a stage hazard, at least he will be in the game in some form.
Green Hill Zone is on Smash 3DS? Well, that just confirmed Lylat Cruise and Smashville for that version, I guess.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure about Ridley's fate, but if he is a stage hazard, at least he will be in the game in some form.
Green Hill Zone is on Smash 3DS? Well, that just confirmed Lylat Cruise and Smashville for that version, I guess.
I don't know if Ridley's going to be a stage hazard (to be honest, I actually think he's going to be one, just an opinion). If he is, hey, atleast he'll be in the games like you said. Hopefully Smashville comes back, don't know about Lylat Cruise.

Last edited by a moderator:

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
I feel like there's gonna be a veteran reveal tomorrow. No reason, I just think there will be one.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
If the ceilings aren't solid like Luigi's Mansion but are more like platforms, this stage could have potential, though it'd be really weird to play on, haha! Platforms for days

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Green Hill is apparently back on the 3DS version according to recent screenshots released by Nintendo.

So much for a potentially more interesting stage that didn't pander towards 1st game nostalgia for 5000th time. Ugh. Dammit Mashpotato Sack 'O Rice.

I'm so disappointed right now. The salt is real.

Okay, I'm over it now. ¦D

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

So much for a potentially more interesting stage that didn't pander towards 1st game nostalgia for 5000th time. Ugh. Dammit Mashpotato Sack 'O Rice.

I'm so disappointed right now. The salt is real.

Okay, I'm over it now. ¦D
Naw, I understand. Like, I'm fine with games like pikmin and f-zero getting updated stages. But something that can be as diverse as the Sonic series... man.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Plus, no one's said that it's Sonic's only 3DS stage... It could very well end up in a past stages section, with Sonic getting his own new 3DS stage as well.

Just sayin'

Soul.

Wario is obviously in. It's just a matter of time they reveal him. That thing on the eShop just means he's confirmed.
Where are the Ice Climbers, anyway? They could reveal Mr. Game and Watch too, but eh, we'll see.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Wario to end out Glorious stage week, likely coming with a stage of his own? Absolutely. That would be fantastic.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
I'd personally rather see Falco on top of the Star Fox stage, just so I can see how it looks (as opposed to what it looks like on the stage-select screen). 2 birds, 1 stone.

...no pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom