• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Will have the see the stage in full, as it seems a lot larger than the pic lets on (looks like there may be another floor/walk off?), but if the ceilings can be passed through unlike on Luigi's Mansion I can see this becoming legal.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized this picture uses Miis as background elements

Miis disconfirmed

Shroob

Sup?
I wonder what tomorrow is going to bring now. We've gotten a new WiiU and 3ds Stage this week, and information on a stage we saw literally once....

Any other stages we've barely ever seen?

juddy96

Smash Lord
I wonder what tomorrow is going to bring now. We've gotten a new WiiU and 3ds Stage this week, and information on a stage we saw literally once....

Any other stages we've barely ever seen?
Kalos League. But it will be an Assist Trophy tomorrow.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Well now that we know this game will take save data from your 3DS... there is more hope for Villager and Robin customization, right?

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
So the Japanese post says it's a Tomodachi Collection stage, while the U.S. post says it's a Tomodachi Life stage.

WHICH IS IT SAKURAI.
I'm not sure.
But, either way...
TOMODACHI TOMODACHI TOMODACHI

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So the Japanese post says it's a Tomodachi Collection stage, while the U.S. post says it's a Tomodachi Life stage.

WHICH IS IT SAKURAI.
It's both.

Tomodachi Life is part of the Tomodachi Collection, which is Japanese exclusive (I think). We didn't get Tomodachi Collection so it's just Tomodachi Life for us.

So is Tomodachi Life the stage's name then? Gotta say, some of these stages have been a bit uncreative (Find Mii, Pilotwings, 3D Land and now Tomodachi Life) I'm lookin at you.

Also I really hope you can get sent flying through the platforms because then we might have a potentially legal stage holy crap (considering the list of 3ds legal stages thus far are Battlefield, Final Destination, Arena Ferox and (maybe) Tortimer Island).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So.... No reveal for tomorrow? :/

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Imagine how the Mii's feel tho

You're chillin in your pad and then walk into a room and see Lucina tryin to hack the **** out of Luigi

Idk, I'd be pretty pissed

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Well, this picture confirms it then. I need to immediately create as many ridiculous Mii's as humanly possible to show up on this level. Also, called it! Finally, its about time we learn about this stage, and it turns out to be pretty awesome. What a good week we are having. Hopefully Friday lives up to it.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
The only thing dissapointing about the stage is no Virtual Boy.

Also #LucasLuckyDay

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
So.... No reveal for tomorrow? :/
I don't see why it would be tomorrow when there's a tournament for the same game the day afterward.

Not that I think we're getting a reveal during that, though.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I don't think this is like Luigi's Mansion; there are seemingly no pillars to destroy so that major dynamic is not there. I also don't see an asymmetry in the floors which makes me wonder if they're pass-through or solid. If they're solid, this stage is a really, really bad loop stage and is not only insta-banned but highly unplayable. If they're pass-through, this is a very "neutral" stage with an interesting platform layout, solidly legal for 3DS. Either one of those worlds is really not analagous to Luigi's Mansion.

D

Deleted member

Must be some stage-oriented week. Although I'm not into Tomodachi Life, it's pretty cool to see more information on the stage.

We've got to make over 9000 Miis just for this.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Great Fox wins so far. Unless we get Falco tomorrow.

#FalcoFriday #FF #ThataintFalco #Ohwaityeahitis #Handsoffmyprey #Don'ttryme #Pieceofcake

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm surprised that there hasn't been a "leave it to me!" joke made yet.
What? Like "If Miis join the battle Alfonso takes their place"

"Leave it to me"

*Picture of all the miss replaced with Alfonzo's face*

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't think this is like Luigi's Mansion; there are seemingly no pillars to destroy so that major dynamic is not there. I also don't see an asymmetry in the floors which makes me wonder if they're pass-through or solid. If they're solid, this stage is a really, really bad loop stage and is not only insta-banned but highly unplayable. If they're pass-through, this is a very "neutral" stage with an interesting platform layout, solidly legal for 3DS. Either one of those worlds is really not analagous to Luigi's Mansion.
Yeah, they're not really similar at all. I'd say that the platforms are pass-through - I can't see Sakurai making a horribly unplayable stage with solid platforms.

I really like this stage. Didn't think I would, but it's something we haven't seen before, and I'm excited to give it a go!

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
You know, I wonder what would happen if someone tried to make an Alfonzo Mii.
That would cause an Alfonztime Paradox.

Every Mii would take over every slot, every Nintendo game, all main characters and antagonists.

There on the job now, EVERY job

"ĻËÄVË ÏȚ ȚÖ MÏÏ!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom