• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I feel like tonight will be filler, or at least worse than the rest of the week. The Great Fox will be this week's highlight.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We finally have Tomodachi info.

Stage week is awesome.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Pic of the day. This is the Tomodachi Life stage that's exclusive to the 3DS version! The front walls of the apartments disappear so you can see the area within when a fighter overlaps with the room. The rooms are randomly placed and selected from among several types. Planting an X Bomb behind a wall might be an effective tactic.
You might run into a Mii living in the room! The Mii characters are taken from the data in your 3DS system, so you could find your friends living in the apartments.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl48n8Qiw

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So randomized Luigi's Mansion, huh. Well Sakurai said let there be stages and there was stages...and Robin.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Gee, I can't wait to play on the Tomodachi Island with Hitler and Penisface hanging out in the background apartments. :rolleyes:
That's pretty mean.
Miis have feelings too. And I personally know Penisface, mind you.

And watch as the other updates during the week end up having nothing important to reveal.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
....someone in this thread called the Tomodachi stage earlier.
I was one of the people who called it! I think I called it Monday when I was trying to guess what we'd see this week. But, finally! Now we just need to see more info on Elite 4. And I guess StarFox stage too.
But hey, this tomodachi stage looks fun! I can see myself playing here more than a few times. I wonder if Miis will have fights and become stage hazards? Or many other wacky possibilities!

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Awesome reveal. Your own Miis popping up in each of the rooms is a really cool touch. :awesome:

Last edited:

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
So the Japanese post says it's a Tomodachi Collection stage, while the U.S. post says it's a Tomodachi Life stage.

WHICH IS IT SAKURAI.

Soul.

So, we got a Tomodachi stage. It looks good.
inb4 Since this is a 3DS PotD, it is automatically depressing. lol

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
So the Japanese post says it's a Tomodachi Collection stage, while the U.S. post says it's a Tomodachi Life stage.

WHICH IS IT SAKURAI.
Miiverse has it down as Tomodachi Colleciton in the stages category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom