• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I'd point out that, as mysterious as the Pokemon League stage is, the Tomodachi Life stage is just as mysterious. We're pretty equally overdue for a good explanation of both, and I wouldn't expect Pokemon League to get preference for being Wii U. Likewise, even among Wii U stages, we know very little about the Great Fox or the Pac Land stages; there's a trove of potential info we could get even if we assume further information about stages we know little about. Of course, the picture could be over any number of topics like, for instance, some change to Captain Falcon.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I predict...... Something no one expects.
But by expecting the unexpected it no longer becomes unexpected so you're just expecting something expected. SO! I say "OBJECTION" and claim that you can not make that prediction.

And also! The day Robin, Lucina, and Falcon were revealed did mark an anniversary for F-Zero, so... I'm not sure I can truly make myself expect a newcomer as it'd be really soon after Robin and we still have a month left where I dont want to see newcomers because I want some secrets and surprises...

...but I do kinda expect to see Ness and Lucas. Or Ness OR Lucas. Lucas might be a starter and Ness might stay unlockable breaking the tradition of always being at the same status as Falcon. ORRR just Ness and Lucas is cut. Which, I'm kinda maybe thinking is unlikely at this point.

Edit: Oh sorry, this is all for speculation on SDCC's "special surprises". As for today's pic. Ahh... explaining a move (custom or default) or alternate costume on StarFox stage, Tomodachi stage, or Elite 4 stage?

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I'd like a good wtf moment to happen so I'll predict a Jigglypuff reveal for Friday. Some people are expecting a character or something because of ComicCon or whatever it is anyways. As for tonight, probably something lackluster. Can't have a full week of decent quality pictures, although I guess last nights picture could be considered lackluster depending on how one feels about the Mega Man and Little Mac stages.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Need more Palutena info, etc, etc.
Curiosity goes to the items, but we'll see what happens.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Throwing my hat into the ring and say we'll see something about Smash Run.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
IF their is a Character reveal at SDCC then sakuria will probably talk about that in this pics captio so watcth out for that.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Since I just finally got a working build of a super outdated program after days of trying, I'm hyped enough C'MON SAKURAI GIVE US HYPE!!!

So, I don't need TTYD music today :)

Speaking of stages, would you feel hype if they announce a pokemon stage maybe stadium where the trainers are the hazards? I tough about that and I would love it.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Need more Palutena info, etc, etc.
"Pic of the Day. Here's a Mii Fighter using my very own Palutena Mii. It doesn't actually look anything like the goddess. If only I was able to make it with green hair."

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Another late night on the miiverse thread.... Kinda drunk this time. Hopefully a strong reveal. Doesn't comicon start today?

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
He'd do it tomorrow, wouldn't he? I thought the tournament wasn't until Friday.
Yeah, if there was a character he'd probably have a normal pic tomorrow with a follow up asking us to watch with time info and stuff. I mean, probably. Its what he did for Robin, Greninja, Little Mac, and Rosalina pretty much.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
The banners... And the people gullible enough to believe they mean anything. Oh, Diddy Kong's banner got taken down? A new character is coming *no character in whole month of March* Ike's banner still hasn't been taken down, but we got Mii, Palutena, and PAC man? We'll just disregard that because we want to believe that banners being taken down signify an upcoming reveal.

Khoru

Smash Champion
i'm imagining everyone just throwing darts at a massive dartboard with every possibility for the potd

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I remember PotD's would come up sometime within the hour of midnight. Then it's been within the hour after 1 a.m.

Lately it's been all 2 a.m.+

I'm banking on 3 a.m.+ before the 3ds release and Noon just before Wii U's release.

My timezone, of course.

Last edited:

shrooby

BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I'mma say...

Disconfirmation.
"Pic of the Day. Halberd isn't exactly like it was in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Meta Knight is now a permanent resident as a stage hazard! We just couldn't get him to not be an overpowered fighter. Please understand."

D

Deleted member

"Pic of the Day. Halberd isn't exactly like it was in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Meta Knight is now a permanent resident as a stage hazard! We just couldn't get him to not be an overpowered fighter. Please understand."
Slight irratation of mine but its usually Iwata that says "Please Understand", not Sakurai :p

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Eh, I kinda want to go to bed, I kinda need to, but I'm for some reason pretty excited to see what we get today. Maybe because it's been such a good week.

shrooby

BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
<-----------Kirby is tired of waiting for his stage.
Well Kirby needs to not be a forgetful dinkelbrain.
Because Halberd
:troll:

Slight irratation of mine but its usually Iwata that says "Please Understand", not Sakurai :p
I know.
I just think that everyone associated with Nintendo should say it. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom