• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
If we get a reveal at SDCC, it likely won't be the POTD, but updated later that day on the site.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
And now Nintendo pulled Smash4 from Wario's page.... Suspiciousssssssssssss
Sometimes it makes me wonder what the employee is thinking when they leak information in unusual places.

Like when someone at IGN leaked Mortal Kombat X hours before it would be officially revealed at EVO.

Soul.

And now Nintendo pulled Smash4 from Wario's page.... Suspiciousssssssssssss
That's another reason why he's going to be confirmed. I guess they didn't want people to be surprised before Wario's reveal on the Smash Bros. website.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
WARIO HYPE TRAIN ENGAGE..

I cannot wait to show you guys this GIF i made in celebration of his reveal. a Few weeks coming!!!!

QJD1381

Smash Apprentice
That's another reason why he's going to be confirmed. I guess they didn't want people to be surprised before Wario's reveal on the Smash Bros. website.
You mean there are people out there who think Wario wouldn't be in Smash 4?

D

Deleted member

Maybe Wario's getting shown at the end of the tournament? The timing could be early though. Who knows?

Soul.

You mean there are people out there who think Wario wouldn't be in Smash 4?
Most likely the users on Miiverse, they do that stuff most of the time. Wario was confirmed the moment they showed the whiteboard with him on it.

Mr. Game and Watch was in it, too, was shown in the Pac-Man trailer but wasn't confirmed. That's another obvious character.
Maybe Wario's getting shown at the end of the tournament? The timing could be early though. Who knows?
Yeah, they could reveal him at the end of the tournament, but I think some people want to see Falco or Wolf in the "glorious" SSB4.

JabbatheHutt

Yeah, they could reveal him at the end of the tournament, but I think some people want to see Falco or Wolf in the "glorious" SSB4.
We already have a star fox rep, Why waste a vet reveal on clones... Theres one obvious clone character and she was revealed alongside Robin.

Last edited:

Soul.

We already have a star fox rep, Why waste a vet reveal on clones... Theres one obvious clone character and she was revealed alongside Robin.
Well, they could always troll everyone by revealing Meta Knight...Ridley as a stage hazard Jigglypuff. :troll:
Still, though, there's no need to be worried. Wario will be confirmed eventually.

JabbatheHutt

Am I the only one who's guessing Ness/Lucas instead of Wario?
Well I'm guessing Both. In Brawl, Wario kinpped Ness... maybe a trailer reveal will have a showdown between Wario and Ness/Lucas and also bring in a newcomer. give some continuity with Brawl.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Well I'm guessing Both. In Brawl, Wario kinpped Ness... maybe a trailer reveal will have a showdown between Wario and Ness/Lucas and also bring in a newcomer. give some continuity with Brawl.
That'd fit nicely! But really? Another newcomer? I...wish I could see it, but I just can't bring myself to. Robin and Lucina were revealed just a little over a week ago! It's possible, but... then I see August being pretty quiet save for some veterans (Ice Climbers and Meta Knight)? Which doesn't seem like a good business move? I dunno... maybe he has newcomers planned for August but I don't wanna get my hopes up. He might have more newcomers than we're all expecting, a brawl-size amount, but I dunno, I just don't see it... Sorry, I'm rambling. We'll see I guess.

Edit:
Brinstar Depths!
I want my HD Kraid!
I can almost guarantee you'll get it.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I hate to say it, but I'm honestly expecting a character tonight or tomorrow at SDCC. That Wario blunder got me excited.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wouldn't be surprised if Wario was revealed tomorrow...

But then again, people expected Shulk on the last week, yet we got Lucina, Robin and Captain Falcon.

I won't dare to make predictions anymore.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'd love Wario to be revealed, but why's everyone hyping on him being revealed tomorrow? Speculation and rumors or something?

Shroob

Sup?
I'd love Wario to be revealed, but why's everyone hyping on him being revealed tomorrow? Speculation and rumors or something?
Nintendo has that villain thing going on in the 3ds E-Shop, and when you checked what games Wario was in, it cited SSB4 as one, which Nintendo hastily took down. What more is that it seemed to go up today, only to be taken down quickly after.

Last edited:

Soul.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
*facepalm* My brain's tired to the point I forgot that I read this a few hours ago.

Still, I'm gonna hold my expectations back.

Shroob

Sup?
Do you not think he couldn't ask them to do that?
I don't see any reason why he would do that when Wario is pretty much a given at this point. He's been hinted at since January to the point he's a character who should have been shown ages ago to be frank.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Well even if we are getting a veteran or even a newcomer we wont see them tonight by Pic of the Day. Anyone revealed will most likely be shown at SDCC. But! I doubt we'll see anyone unless shortly after tonights pic we get a follow up comment detailing the event with times and streams to watch and all that jazz.

Soul.

I don't see any reason why he would do that when Wario is pretty much a given at this point. He's been hinted at since January to the point he's a character who should have been shown ages ago to be frank.
Lol, Wario has been confirmed ever since that whiteboard image was shown. In fact, all the characters in the whiteboard are pretty much in the games. Every other user is focusing on the remaining newcomers.

Last edited:

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
My assumption here is he'd be fooling you into expecting something you're not.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
My assumption here is he'd be fooling you into expecting something you're not.
Ahh like with Monolith Soft retweeting that smash announcement and everybody (including me) expecting Shulk? Could be possible. I really didn't think he'd ask them to retweet that thing just to confuse us... Sakurai is one tricky guy.

Hong

The Strongest
Surprise Ness.

You have all been warned.

No one expects the EarthBound Inquisition.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Surprise Ness.

You have all been warned.

No one expects the EarthBound Inquisition.
Actually plenty of people are expecting Ness (like me!) cause Falcon and him both follow the same pattern in smash and apparently it's Mother's 25th anniversary on Sunday. And hey, maybe Lucas will show up too.
Hope Mother gets some new cool stages that aren't too big or infested with drunk drivers or even hard to get around cause of a sky scraper. Just a nice, mostly flat, Saturn Valley or ...evil Giygas room or somethin.

Soul.

Actually plenty of people are expecting Ness (like me!) cause Falcon and him both follow the same pattern in smash and apparently it's Mother's 25th anniversary on Sunday. And hey, maybe Lucas will show up too.
Hope Mother gets some new cool stages that aren't too big or infested with drunk drivers or even hard to get around cause of a sky scraper. Just a nice, mostly flat, Saturn Valley or ...evil Giygas room or somethin.
Wait, what about Jigglypuff? That would clear the way for the remaining veterans.

Hong

The Strongest
Indeed.

It's also Mother 2's 20th exactly one month later.

And unlike other anniversaries, it's actually being acknowledged with the line of Mother 2 figurines coming out in Japan to commemorate the occasion. If Ness doesn't show up now, he'll probably show up in August, for sure.

Last edited:

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I think we'll get a new trailer with Wario in it. Maybe a villain themed one featuring some other returning villains and a villain newcomer like Ridley or K. Rool, or even a hero newcomer to beat up the baddies xD

I don't see him being the only character revealed at SDCC.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
What's this about Wario? If one were to search the name 'Wario' on the 3DS eShop Smash for 3DS would be one of the results? Is this true for characters that are already confirmed or was it just Wario?

Not that it matters too much. Some drawing apparently already confirms him, plus there's no real reason they'd have to cut him aside from time constraints (like what happened to Mewtwo).

Still predicting Jigglypuff either for tonight's pic or for whatever this SDCC thing is.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Its either Ness or Wario. I can definitely feel a veteran today, after 3 days of stages! That or huuuuge disappointing filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom