• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
Wow, tomorrow is a very important day for Nintendo: Anniversaries and a release.

I think we are going to get...... nothing

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
What is this I see? Trying to curtail your expectations so that you all won't experience the slightest sting of disappointment?

Whether it be surprise or disappointment, embrace it fully. It is the human privilege to experience emotion at all! 8D

*stands naked and open-armed on the beach as the hurricane winds rise*

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
What is this I see? Trying to curtail your expectations so that you all won't experience the slightest sting of disappointment?

Whether it be surprise or disappointment, embrace it fully. It is the human privilege to experience emotion at all! 8D

*stands naked and open-armed on the beach as the hurricane winds rise*
Well, now I firmly believe well get a character reveal! Thanks for that rush of confidence! It won't be long until all out questions are answered.

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Well, now I firmly believe well get a character reveal! Thanks for that rush of confidence! It won't be long until all out questions are answered.
That's right, time to unveil Louie. He's size inconsistent, plus it would be just like Sakuri to put in something form left field like that.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Sakurai will post a picture of DK.
"It's the entire cast of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze! (which is out today in America) Watch DK continue his adventures in Smash Bros."

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
"Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is out in America today! Little Mac once boxed Donkey Kong, so here's a picture of Little Mac! Did I mention he's small?"

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I predict another size comparison picture, now with Samus, Rosalina, Little Mac and a certain famous space
traveler called Olimar together with the Pikmin

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Looks like we got it REALLY EARLY GUYS !!!!!

Edit: Pic of the day. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is out now in Europe and North America! ...And to celebrate, Diddy Kong joins the battle!! We've increased Diddy Kong's flexibility this time. This picture shows how far his punches stretch during his strong side attack.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKllbS-s3Q
Pic of the day. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is out now in Europe and North America! ...And to celebrate, Diddy Kong joins the battle!!

and in the comments:

We've increased Diddy Kong's flexibility this time. This picture shows how far his punches stretch during his strong side attack.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh. I was hoping for something good.

Like Cranky Kong as an assist trophy.

Grumble grumble.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hmm, the pic is on the site, but no character page yet.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Oh gawd, genuinely thought that was a fake for a second. Well, great he's confirmed now, he was my main in Brawl so I can't wait to play him again (as expected of course).

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Man, this really makes me want to run to the 24 hour Wal Mart down the street and buy Tropical Freeze. Though I just got my Wii U and I'm already working through 3D World and Wonderful 101.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Dat render!

Diddy's expressions are looking great!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guess forced tripping is still in. Also deconfirms the Diddy-Dixie duo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
So..... He revealed a character on a non Japanese released..... I TOLD YA THERE WAS A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom