• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Since its a zelda anniversary it would be so great to have Sheik revealed. So many people would shut up about the phantom. It would be so nice..

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Since its a zelda anniversary it would be so great to have Sheik revealed. So many people would shut up about the phantom. It would be so nice..
Yeah, if we were to get any veteran reveal tomorrow. I'd much rather it be Sheik. Then we can finally put all these silly Phantom arguments to an end.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Yeah, if we were to get any veteran reveal tomorrow. I'd much rather it be Sheik. Then we can finally put all these silly Phantom arguments to an end.
ugh that would be lame, id rather have an unrelated character revealed rather than half of another (also id rather have the phantom be more than AT anyway)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Direct tomorrow? Can I get a link?
There's no direct tomorrow

By the way 1 of the following can happen tomorrow.

1. Diddy kong reveal (he coulden't reveal diddy that day due to the direct)
  2. Falco or wolf (star fox anniversary is tomorrow)
  3. Ganondorf (legend of zelda anniversary tomorrow)
  4. Nothing (trolling us as usually)

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
There's no direct tomorrow

By the way 1 of the following can happen tomorrow.
  1. DK related reveal (us/eu release of new DK game tomorrow)
  2. Star Fox related reveal (star fox anniversary is tomorrow)
  3. Zelda related reveal (legend of zelda anniversary tomorrow)
  4. Nothing (trolling us as usually)
  5. Random reveal (trolling us as usually)
  6. Size comparison (trolling us as usually)
Fixed it for you.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Sheik is so boring. If we're getting a veteran reveal, give us Ganondorf instead.

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
I'm going on 19 hours without sleep, and the direct is another 6 or 7 hours away, but with all the anniversaries, I'm too hyped to sleep. I'll be pissed if Sakurai trolls us.

That or I'll pass out and dream of butchering Sakurai and cooking him up for stew and sharing it with
a Ridley who has human hands and a spoon. Yeah, I have weird dreams, so that could actually happen.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm going on 19 hours without sleep, and the direct is another 6 or 7 hours away, but with all the anniversaries, I'm too hyped to sleep. I'll be pissed if Sakurai trolls us.

That or I'll pass out and dream of butchering Sakurai and cooking him up for stew and sharing it with
a Ridley who has human hands and a spoon. Yeah, I have weird dreams, so that could actually happen.
...But there is no direct...

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If we not get Diddy tomorrow, I want to see Ganondorf, mostly to see whether or not they bothered changing his moveset.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Every guess is baseless because there is no set reason for half of the reveals. Just because there are some things that follow a pattern doesn't mean the pattern is always going to happen.
No, guesses are all guesses, but if they're based on how prior actions and events transpired and not random chance, they're not baseless. If they have a base... they're not baseless.

I agree a pattern like this isn't always bound to come true at every instance, but if there's a pattern guessing the pattern will continue is hardly without reason, obviously it occurred enough times to form a pattern in the first place.

To be fair N3ON. Sakurai has yet to reveal a veteran on a non-Japanese game release (Besides... Luigi I guess, but even that was days off and it was on a Nintendo Direct in order to celebrate the Year of Luigi....).

So you can't really blame them for being a little skeptical...
What do people think I'm advocating for? How is saying we don't have any greater chance of getting a random reveal today than any day other blaming people for skepticism? I've said a couple times already I understood why people would doubt Diddy gets revealed later and I never myself mentioned I thought he was going to show up.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No, guesses are all guesses, but if they're based on how prior actions and events transpired and not random chance, they're not baseless. If they have a base... they're not baseless.

I agree a pattern like this isn't always bound to come true at every instance, but if there's a pattern guessing the pattern will continue is hardly without reason, obviously it occurred enough times to form a pattern in the first place.

What do people think I'm advocating for? How is saying we don't have any greater chance of getting a random reveal today than any day other blaming people for skepticism? I've said a couple times already I understood why people would doubt Diddy gets revealed later and I never myself mentioned I thought he was going to show up.
Well, since we can't agree on this...
...Wanna bet?
Loser changes their avatar for the week (picked by the winner, of course).

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Are you under the assumption I think Diddy is going to be revealed later?
Well, more tomorrow.
So, how about a gentlemen's game?
I win, you change yours to a banana tree.
If you win, then you can pick mine.

How 'bout it?

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
There's no direct people...

While I'd like a character, I'm not expecting it. Expect to see a little Mac picture to round out the week.
Just because there isn't a direct doesn't mean that we won't get a character. We have DK releasing in NA tomorrow not mention Zelda and Starfox anniversaries (though anniversaries aren't as reliable). Overall, I'd say the chances of a character reveal are fairly high.

Or, you know, we could get nothing, which would make your point valid.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well, more tomorrow.
So, how about a gentlemen's game?
I win, you change yours to a banana tree.
If you win, then you can pick mine.

How 'bout it?
No... because I never said Diddy was going to be revealed... Diddy was never my focus... it was how a random reveal is no likelier to happen today than any other...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No... because I never said Diddy was going to be revealed... Diddy was never my focus... it was how a random reveal is no likelier to happen today than any other...
Well, can't blame a man for trying...

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Just because there isn't a direct doesn't mean that we won't get a character. We have DK releasing in NA tomorrow not mention Zelda and Starfox anniversaries (though anniversaries aren't as reliable). Overall, I'd say the chances of a character reveal are fairly high.

Or, you know, we could get nothing, which would make your point valid.
Oh I know. People were just saying there was. Still, I don't expect anything.

Lazurwolf

Smash Apprentice
The last pic to end the week will be size comparing Little Mac and Mega Man.

Last edited:

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
ahem, well aside from betting pieces of genitals, i do hope we can get something that will at least put some kind of argument to rest tonight. Anything

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Say. interesting fact. The Game and Watch game "Helmet" was released on February 21st. Or, tomorrow...
...PLEASE SAKURAI! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm on Team There-Won't-Be-A-Character-Reveal.

I'm also on Team Picture-Of-Cranky-Kong too, though.

I will laugh at everyone once they reveal CK is an assist trophy tomorrow.

And also probably cry about being correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom