• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
We still have rails.

Come on folks, let's not pretend today was absent of hype. We got two new music tracks, there's tons of hype in that.
We already knew about those tracks for a while. We just have clean, non-SFX versions now.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Wouldn't he be using both hands anyway since he's making the figures fight?

One in each hand?
Try to imagine this: you are a kid playing with a toy/trophy/whatever. Your right hand is playing the role of a villain who is attacking the character. Your left hand is holding the toy/trophy to make it move.
If your left hand join the fight at the same time as your right hand, the toy won't be able to move at all.

D

Deleted member

Try to imagine this: you are a kid playing with a toy/trophy/whatever. Your right hand is playing the role of a villain who is attacking the character. Your left hand is holding the toy/trophy to make it move.
If your left hand join the fight at the same time as your right hand, the toy won't be able to move at all.
Maybe he's using his feet to move the trophies, and that's why Master Foot will never be a joke boss.

T-Hell

Smash Lord
That's why he invites a friend to control the figurine (with a game pad) :troll:

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
So maybe we'll get a couple music pieces every day from now on? That's great!

The Nintendogs one sounds really great, and Mega Man's has left me speechless, so yeah.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
I'm really starting the hate the idea of all smash run and such, probably because they won't stop making it the damn picture of the day. It looks like the kind of thing that'll be interesting when we have our hands on the game, not showing it off when we're hoping for different information.
Wow. You're really bad at this whole using your eyes thing, aren't you?

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Huh they added more songs to the Music page too... I wonder if we'll get regular updates there until release as well?

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
You guys are forgetting something key. You're assuming that the leak was made before these videos were seen by anyone. In other words, the leak might not be accurate, but it might have simply used information no one else knew at the time, and the person who made the leak simply had access to these videos before we did.

Basically, the leak isn't confirmed. Bowser Jr., Ganondorf, and Shulk are confirmed. Huge announcement, but not as much as you all think.

Still, I am heavily disappointed that Ganondorf is still a Falcon clone. I was really hoping he'd get a sword in this one… Oh well. I still really like this roster, if it's true. After all the great newcomers we got, all that really mattered to me was getting all the proper veterans to make sure it was nice, well rounded, and complete.

Last edited:

PeterJude

Smash Ace
You guys are forgetting something key. You're assuming that the leak was made before these videos were seen by anyone. In other words, the leak might not be accurate, but it might have simply used information no one else knew at the time, and the person who made the leak simply had access to these videos before we did.

Basically, the leak isn't confirmed. Bowser Jr., Ganondorf, and Shulk are confirmed. Huge announcement, but not as much as you all think.

Still, I am heavily disappointed that Ganondorf is still a Falcon clone. I was really hoping he'd get a sword in this one… Oh well. I still really lie this roster. After all the great newcomers we got, all that really mattered to me was getting all the proper veterans to make sure it was nice, well rounded, and complete.
As I said when debating against it, the pictures of that battle screen (which looked very Brawlhacky) were linked to the CSS. Either someone is playing a long troll here (i.e. have a bit of information, make it look fake, get everyone on side and use it to spread false information), then I'm pretty sure we can put "Duck Hunt", Dark Pit and the Doc down as pretty much confirmed.

I thought that the images were false, but based on a potentially true leak, wow though... seems I was quite wrong about the fake images.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Just noticed that the characters selected on the CSS picture are the same characters selected in the Bowser Jr / Bowser / Kirby / Pikachu videos. So that CSS picture probably is real, whether final or not.

Staarih

Smash Master
Ooh no, Sakurai is totally going to be ignoring this the best he can, I can see all the Smash Run updates already haha!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
:3 Sakurai can troll no more. Bet he's wondering what he can do now that everyone knows his secrets....
Oh yes...items and Smash Run...silly me.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Ooh no, Sakurai is totally going to be ignoring this the best he can, I can see all the Smash Run updates already haha!
Of course he's going to ignore it, there is no way Sakurai or Nintendo are going to go out of their way to accept or deny any leak.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
:facepalm: omfg, more leaks! Why?! **** sakes

Anyways, aside from that bs we have the picture from last night. It only helps the lazy and the unaware. If one was unaware of the changes on the official site that talked about Classic than this is helpful. Also helpful to those who have never played a Smash game before since raising the difficulty high enough and having a low enough stock count would change the final battle of Classic Mode in both Melee and Brawl.

Still a crappy picture though but whatever, not much can be done about that.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
It's time to take a break from all these leaks and hype up the PotD. No matter whether or not we get a character, which we definitely will, we'll still get more music samples, which is always good.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
While there wasn't a ton of new info in today's picture, the music is nice to have. Besides, the PotD are going to be a bit overshadowed if leaks keep pouring in. I hope that the trophies on the map will be clearly marked as new though, so you don't have to try to remember which trophies you still need when deciding on extra coins or trophies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At this point, counting the leaks, the POTDs probably will become fillers with music for a while, like the latest one. If Sakurai is aware of the leaks and wants to do something about it he can focus more on Wii U pics to keep the hype for that game, actually Im looking foward for a Wii U stage reveal along with music this week.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
WarioWuesday baby. The hype train is back in motion!

Today I built a flying hype train. This train will never get derailed or crash, for there's nothing in its way. We're going to fly off into space tonight. I 100% guarantee you folks of a character.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's time to take a break from all these leaks and hype up the PotD. No matter whether or not we get a character, which we definitely will, we'll still get more music samples, which is always good.
Easy to tell when you can't be there live, lost almost 4 months of support while not deconfirmed with my second most wanted thread on hold.

Just announce something for god sake so I can stop to suffer.

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
I predict every newcomer and veteran, every stage, and everything in general. Come at me

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'm sorry to be a bother, but does anyone know when those new music samples were uploaded to the site? Around the same time as pic o the day? I love the music a lot! I find myself listening to Bath Time and Multi-Man Smash a lot!

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
1st Caption: "Salt has been confirmed as a new character in the next installment, and I'm maining him :grrr:"

2nd Caption: "Smash bros has been canceled, please understand"

3rd Caption: "Sorry that I leaked that, speculate all you want :denzel:"

-Based Potato Sakurai

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
-sigh- what was my prediction for today? I think I said something stage related? I don't know...don't really care either. All of this recent leak **** has put me in a bit of a bad mood.

I'm finally on a normal sleep track so I probably won't be staying up for tonights pic anyways. When did it go up last night? Looks like music went up with it too which is cool. I should also be moving next Friday so from there on I flat out won't be able to stay up for the potd.

Here's hoping for something better than yesterday :ohwell:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
POTD: Here is Dr. Mario and Dark Pit. The copy of the game the leaker had was early in development when I was drunk out of my mind and thought it was a good idea to make them their own character. I quickly fixed this upon knowing how terrible it was and made them alternates for their respected character! Please enjoy!

Then my dreams will come true <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom