• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Never have I looked forward to a PotD so bad.

Bring it.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
I just wish Sakurai looked at the boards.

"What pic should I choose? Hmm... What are the hype levels on Smashboards? That high?!

...I'mma put up a new challenger video right now...."

Ten seconds later we see:

Challenger Approaching!
"Luigi's Nose Gets Adjusted!"

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Hmm...Haven't seen Sonic in a while....there's that Metal Sonic costume "leak" floating around....So a Metal Sonic Trophy with a vague caption it is!

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Ah screw it I don't have the tenacity to wait for the potd today. I'll be asleep.
If you need me, oh who am I kidding nobody ever does

viridi

Smash Cadet
NNID
nessearthbound
It's almost time for my favorite game: try to find my name in the viewing section

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmm...Haven't seen Sonic in a while....there's that Metal Sonic costume "leak" floating around....So a Metal Sonic Trophy with a vague caption it is!
I wouldn't bet on that video

Unless we see him in a pic of the day or a video of him in combat

It's TOO easy to make

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
What I wouldn't kill for something like Mt. Dedede/Dedede's Castle. Or any SS/DL3 stage, really.

I miss having less than 4-5 digits. I'm lucky if I don't break at least 3 by the time I wake up.

Didn't really give you a warm welcome earlier. This is your chance to step up/impress us, new meat.
I'd be fine with any kirby stage really, but nothing beats the majestic FOD.

Seeing that sakurai is digging to his classic kirby roots with Nightmare, there's hope for it.

I've been waiting for a damn stage since POTD's began, sakurai pls.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If this is expected PotD time, it should arrive in around 40 minutes.

Oops, I forgot to set my clock to Sakurai Standard Time.
Make that four hours.

Last edited:

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Pic of the Day's "normal" time is 4pm Japan Time. This means 3am EST, midnight PST and whatever time equals that in your time zone.

But he started posting an hour early some months ago, and the past few weeks just started being sporadic. 2 hours early and 1-2 hours late. So now, there's really no good guess as to when they'll arrive. Any time between 1am-5am EST (and whatever that equals for you).

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
The really chaotic and random times the pic uploads is probably due to the fact that, well, development is coming to a close. Sakurai is probably working his butt off to make sure the 3DS version is perfected before launch.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Man I got up early this morning. I can't stay awake any longer.
But because I'm going to bed, of course it's going to be something major. The only time over the last 2 weeks that I haven't stayed up for the pic, it was Meta Knight.
I even stayed up for the 5am one on Friday.

So yeah, I'm going to bed. Enjoy your huge exciting picture everyone.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I wouldn't bet on that video

Unless we see him in a pic of the day or a video of him in combat

It's TOO easy to make
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I'm fairly certain its not real. What I was saying is Sakurai will use this knowledge and coyly tease a picture of Metal Sonic's Trophy(which is already in the game, it was in the E3 teaser video for the 3DS version) and give some vague description of Metal Sonic with some misguided wording potentially referencing a costume in order to rile up the fans.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
The really chaotic and random times the pic uploads is probably due to the fact that, well, development is coming to a close. Sakurai is probably working his butt off to make sure the 3DS version is perfected before launch.
Or playing with his cat. I'd accept either.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I want to see Daisy, Waluigi, and Toad hats for Miis on the PM stage so it can cause hype for Paper Mario

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
All I see is leak talk nowadays. Hopefully the newest PotD debunks it and we can all have fun speculating.

I hope it's as early as it was a week ago. I've got classes tomorrow...

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
Hoping for some kind of character, either a newcomer or a veteran,i think it's been long enough since the last newcomer video.Or,of course, a character in the Goku category.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
No, you're stealing my thunder. >:[ And at least I have a transparent background, because transparent is the new trend. :troll:

Seriously though, I'll change it. Sorry if I bothered you. :(
I was just kidding my friend, quirky rivalry, nothing more. Feel free to change your icon back too.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Not much he can do with the game in manufacturing now.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I was just kidding my friend, quirky rivalry, nothing more. Feel free to change your icon back too.
Ah, okay. Just wanted to make sure.

Eh, I'm fine with this one.

So anyway, back on topic, I expect a deconfirmation or a stage reveal. A character would be nice, but I don't see it happening.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
It's going to be a new Wii U stage, just so it can be something awesome that people can't use to prove or disprove the leak.

Would love a veteran, kind of feeling an Assist Trophy.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I laugh at all of you guy's "it's been a while since we've seen ____" It's been so long apparently that people forgot Lucario's last pic was in Febuary. :laugh:
Clearly he's trying his best not to upset us Mewtwo fans :p

[I like them both, ever though I do prefer Mewtwo...]

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Not much he can do with the game in manufacturing now.
Yeah this is right about the time they would start producing copies, but I feel it would be for a worldwide release. Smash 3DS is only launching in Japan first. I don't think they have to manufacture as much, so I feel like there's still a couple days left of development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom